Trump Tower Toady Natalia Veselnitskaya had much closer ties to Putin than she let on

Actually, the deflection seems to be coming from you...
Facts that that are pertinent were left out by you have a right to be known.
Or maybe you were just unaware...
Know what's funny?

Dotardos continue to obfuscate, dodge and deflect .. BIGLY

Taks a little responsibility

trumptards-trumptards.jpg

Facts that that are pertinent were left out by you have a right to be known

Kindly respond as NORMAL people would respond and stop acting a-FOOL.

Possible the Great Douche new look in Witness Protection Russain style.

upload_2018-4-27_19-18-5.png

Why Putin would host the Great Orange Douche, is the question?

Facts that that are pertinent were left out by you have a right to be known

Kindly respond as NORMAL people would respond and stop acting a-FOOL.
The fool is the one leaving out pertinent facts. By the way, rumor had it the meeting was recorded. Yet no charges ever came out of that meeting. Now, how did that happen?

No collusion though.

The trump klan just want to give little Russian kids good homes.

Its ton throw up and its nice to see the truth coming out.

But, remember, no collusion. Ignore the collusion because there's no collusion.

(Lots of conspiring though.)

No collusion though.

Are you listening to the right girl about your lies?

Dbv6nMHVQAA0Cof.jpg

No collusion though.

upload_2018-4-27_19-43-24.png

She's clearly a spy - a self-admitted informant. Why do we let these people in our country anymore? Ban the bunch of 'em and lock up Little Jared and Don "Guido" Drumpf Jr!

The New York Times reports that Veselnitskaya in at least one instance worked for Russia’s chief legal office against the U.S. Justice Department in a fraud case targeting a top Russian firm with government connections.

And in an interview set to be broadcast by NBC News on Friday, Veselnitskaya calls herself an "informant" for the Russian government, an admission that goes further than her previous claims of just being a private attorney.

“I am a lawyer, and I am an informant,” she says in the NBC interview. “Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general.”

The admission also comes despite testimony Veselnitskaya submitted to the Senate Judiciary Committee in November, in which she claimed no connection to Russian President Vladimir Putin's government.​

Russian from Trump Tower meeting: 'I am a lawyer, and I am an informant'
You are right. She is clearly a spy.
And you know Trump Jr's strings were pulled by both the Russians in concert with Donald Sr.

Exclusive: Moscow lawyer who met Trump Jr. had Russian spy agency ties...

If ANY of that had been brought up by Obama's administration during the campaign, I can just hear it now. How Obama is putting his thumb on the scale, tampering with the election, etc. etc. and it's all fake news anyway.
Don't deny it. And that is why Obama kept quiet about a lot of things--although they were being investigated, not ignored.

oldlady, are you forgetting it was obummer who was TOLD by comey of all people, that the russians were interfering with the election process and obummer told comey to stand down. That is a fact.

FACT CHECK: Why Didn't Obama Stop Russia's Election Interference In 2016?

"So why didn't Obama's administration do more?

That isn't clear. Some former administration officials who have talked about it publicly have reproached themselves for not acting more aggressively. There also was a long-standing criticism of Obama that his foreign-policy making amounted to endless process with no outcomes — hours of meetings that yielded more meetings but no ultimate action.

Plus, the relationship between the United States and Russia is multifaceted and often intensely complicated:

• Obama scaled back missile defense plans in Europe to placate Moscow.
    • Obama wanted Russia to play a role in the international agreement under which Iran agreed to restrict its nuclear program — and Putin went along.
    • Obama spent the end of his presidency trying to bring Russia into a multilateral agreement to end the Syrian civil war, but Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov ultimately never committed.
So Obama's team had to manage many spinning plates in addition to the active measures campaign it detected by the middle of 2016. One question Obama may address in his book is why he calibrated his choices in the way he did — whether he looked the other way on election interference to keep open other options elsewhere."

FACT CHECK: Why Didn't Obama Stop Russia's Election Interference In 2016?
Obama thought too much. But the basic answer to your question is the same one I already gave you. It was so he would not be seen as interfering in the 2016 election. Him spouting off about Russians nosing around the Trump campaign?
What part of that do you not understand? Or am I missing something?

"Thought too much"? What the heck does that mean? He felt sure that hillary would win the election so he did nothing that could possibly rock the boat. The video of obummer telling medvedev he will be more free to help pootin after the election is very telling. Why is it that you don't follow occams razor as del apparently can't seem to and acknowledge that obummer was a willing conspirator with the russians.

That is pretty obvious based on the totality of the evidence that we actually have in hand.
Obama thought too much and was sometimes indecisive in foreign policy, is what I meant. I said that because you mentioned some of that as an issue in your post.

Westwall, you and I can look at exactly the same pile of facts and see something completely different. I'm not going to change your mind. But, TRUST ME, there is another way to look at all of this which does not make Obama a conspirator with the Russians. I'm also not saying Trump was. I'll wait for Mueller on that.

I totally agree with you on the looking at facts differently part, but this video is hard to ignore. Don't you think?

Yet when Obama left office, our relations with the Russians were worse than they have been in decades. So what did that comment actually signify?

The fool is the one leaving out pertinent facts. By the way, rumor had it the meeting was recorded. Yet no charges ever came out of that meeting. Now, how did that happen?

No changes? The plank about arming Ukrainians was removed from platform and there have been dozens of NON-actions regarding Russia misbehavior since.

Open yer eyes

Yes. It seems more and more that an obama acolyte sent her in as a plant.
Horseshit. She was a lawyer for a Russian company being prosecuted for money laundering.

Is it illegal to meet with Russian lawyers?

I had a meeting with a Russian today, I don't want to get into any trouble.
You don't want my opinion, because if what Don Jr. did at Trump Tower wasn't illegal, it should have been. Not because they were Russian, obviously, but because of what they were advertising for sale.

the-emails-trump-jr-posts-exchange-that-promised-dirt-on-clinton-as-part-of-russia-and-its-governments-support-for-mr-trump.jpg
Thanks for the doc to bolster my argument. Westwall won't let the facts slow him down, though.

There is no getting around this one - and their feeble attempts are becoming tiresome.

Herein are some facts:

Russian lawyer from infamous Trump Tower meeting admits to being an informant for the Kremlin: Report
  • New connections between Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya and the Kremlin have surfaced, according to emails uncovered by NBC News.
  • They show a correspondence between Veselnitskaya and a Russian official coordinating a response to a case brought forward by the U.S. Department of Justice.
  • Veselnitskaya and other Russians met with Trump campaign officials in Manhattan's Trump Tower in June 2016.
Russian lawyer from infamous Trump Tower meeting admits to being informant for the Kremlin: Report

The Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. and other Trump campaign officials during the 2016 election has admitted she’s worked as an “informant” for the Kremlin.

Natalia Veselnitskaya has previously maintained that she is nothing more than a private attorney with no formal connection to Russian President Vladimir Putin’s regime.

Lawyer who met with Trump Jr. admits she's a Kremlin 'informant'

Lawyer Who Was Said to Have Dirt on Clinton Had Closer Ties to Kremlin Than She Let On
I have a feeling when we hear this interview with NBC, "informant" doesn't mean the same thing to her that it means to us. I mean, I suppose she could be admitting what we think she's admitting, but to what end?

Any minute now our resident Trumplings will argue that "informant" actually refers to a delicious Russian delicacy not unlike borscht. :)

Horseshit. She was a lawyer for a Russian company being prosecuted for money laundering.

Is it illegal to meet with Russian lawyers?

I had a meeting with a Russian today, I don't want to get into any trouble.
You don't want my opinion, because if what Don Jr. did at Trump Tower wasn't illegal, it should have been. Not because they were Russian, obviously, but because of what they were advertising for sale.

the-emails-trump-jr-posts-exchange-that-promised-dirt-on-clinton-as-part-of-russia-and-its-governments-support-for-mr-trump.jpg
Thanks for the doc to bolster my argument. Westwall won't let the facts slow him down, though.

There is no getting around this one - and their feeble attempts are becoming tiresome.
To me, this "set up" is the closest to real evidence of collusion by the Trump team, that we've heard of, anyway. HOWEVER, I am keeping in mind that the Russians are sly and that the Trump team was totally inexperienced and that the email we are all relying on for evidence is one hell of a stupid move by a REAL spy. It could have been a set up to use later for blackmail against the Trump team, except that Jr. wouldn't play ball and sent the damned thing out to the four winds.
If you think about it honestly, WHO would send an email like that? It stinks in more ways than one. Either way you look at it, it could lead to more than is on the surface.
Just sayin.

Who cares about Veselnitskaya? It was just one of many meetings with Russian officials. Russian officials themselves have said they've kept in contact.

More interesting than Veselnitskaya is Trump's lifting of the aluminum embargo.
Trump Administration Eases Sanctions on Russian Metal Giant

Yep, and all in all there were over 50 meetings with 12 different high level Trump folks - ALL of whom denied having them.

To me, this "set up" is the closest to real evidence of collusion by the Trump team, that we've heard of, anyway. HOWEVER, I am keeping in mind that the Russians are sly and that the Trump team was totally inexperienced and that the email we are all relying on for evidence is one hell of a stupid move by a REAL spy. It could have been a set up to use later for blackmail against the Trump team, except that Jr. wouldn't play ball and sent the damned thing out to the four winds.
If you think about it honestly, WHO would send an email like that? It stinks in more ways than one. Either way you look at it, it could lead to more than is on the surface.
Just sayin.

Yeah, but playing dumb neophytes and ignorance of campaign laws are no excuse. Pretty sure Russian has enough goods on Trump already without the meeting and that Donald knows it. Really, the only explanation for his behavior.

No collusion though.

You're close, but Trump actually used the word 23 times in an interview with the NYTs :)

“Frankly there is absolutely no collusion…Virtually every Democrat has said there is no collusion. There is no collusion…I think it’s been proven that there is no collusion…I can only tell you that there is absolutely no collusion…There’s been no collusion…There was no collusion. None whatsoever…everybody knows that there was no collusion. I saw Dianne Feinstein the other day on television saying there is no collusion [note: not true]…The Republicans, in terms of the House committees, they come out, they’re so angry because there is no collusion…there was collusion on behalf of the Democrats. There was collusion with the Russians and the Democrats. A lot of collusion…There was tremendous collusion on behalf of the Russians and the Democrats. There was no collusion with respect to my campaign…But there is tremendous collusion with the Russians and with the Democratic Party…I watched Alan Dershowitz the other day, he said, No. 1, there is no collusion, No. 2, collusion is not a crime, but even if it was a crime, there was no collusion. And he said that very strongly. He said there was no collusion…There is no collusion, and even if there was, it’s not a crime. But there’s no collusion…when you look at all of the tremendous, ah, real problems [Democrats] had, not made-up problems like Russian collusion.

Just sayin.

Yeah, but playing dumb neophytes and ignorance of campaign laws are no excuse. Pretty sure Russian has enough goods on Trump already without the meeting and that Donald knows it. Really, the only explanation for his behavior.

I don't see anywhere in the campaign finance laws that it is illegal to look at official documents from another country.

Forum List

Back