Trump Tower Toady Natalia Veselnitskaya had much closer ties to Putin than she let on

I don't see anywhere in the campaign finance laws that it is illegal to look at official documents from another country.

It is a felony to take anything of value to a campaign from any foreign government - let alone a HOSTILE foreign government.

Last edited:
I don't see anywhere in the campaign finance laws that it is illegal to look at official documents from another country.

It is a felony to take anything of value to a campaign from a foreign government let alone a HOSTILE foreign government.

Something of value, lol.

How do you know the Trump campaign wouldn't have paid for the documents?
And since none of this happened it's moot anyway.

It is a felony to take anything of value to a campaign from a foreign government let alone a HOSTILE foreign government.

Something of value, lol.

I'm not sure about that. She supposedly left a "folder" which no one has ever seen the contents of. We may never see it.

Something of value, lol.

I'm not sure about that. She supposedly left a "folder" which no one has ever seen the contents of. We may never see it.

And I'm sure there was a price tag on the folder, lol.
Maybe it was a blue light special....

Something of value, lol, again.

Your desperation is palpable.

Something of value, lol.

Data is valuable whether it is paid for or not .. and trust me, Donald has been paying them back since 1-20-17

Your cognitive dissonance is palpable

Legal experts say Donald Trump Jr has just confessed to a federal crime

Something of value, lol.

Data is valuable whether it is paid for or not .. and trust me, Donald has been paying them back since 1-20-17

Your cognitive dissonance is palpable

Legal experts say Donald Trump Jr has just confessed to a federal crime

I looked and I can't find a price chart for data on the FEC website.

Is it illegal to meet with Russian lawyers?

I had a meeting with a Russian today, I don't want to get into any trouble.
You don't want my opinion, because if what Don Jr. did at Trump Tower wasn't illegal, it should have been. Not because they were Russian, obviously, but because of what they were advertising for sale.

the-emails-trump-jr-posts-exchange-that-promised-dirt-on-clinton-as-part-of-russia-and-its-governments-support-for-mr-trump.jpg
Thanks for the doc to bolster my argument. Westwall won't let the facts slow him down, though.

There is no getting around this one - and their feeble attempts are becoming tiresome.
To me, this "set up" is the closest to real evidence of collusion by the Trump team, that we've heard of, anyway. HOWEVER, I am keeping in mind that the Russians are sly and that the Trump team was totally inexperienced and that the email we are all relying on for evidence is one hell of a stupid move by a REAL spy. It could have been a set up to use later for blackmail against the Trump team, except that Jr. wouldn't play ball and sent the damned thing out to the four winds.
If you think about it honestly, WHO would send an email like that? It stinks in more ways than one. Either way you look at it, it could lead to more than is on the surface.
Just sayin.

Unless one is under the age of 12, inexperience is not a defense. In fact, Trump Jr.s "love it" comment is prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he had an intention of wrong doing, i.e. conspiring with a foreign power to have an impact on the election.

Men's rea is a legal term defined as: the intention or knowledge of wrongdoing that constitutes part of a crime, as opposed to the action or conduct of the accused.

You don't want my opinion, because if what Don Jr. did at Trump Tower wasn't illegal, it should have been. Not because they were Russian, obviously, but because of what they were advertising for sale.

the-emails-trump-jr-posts-exchange-that-promised-dirt-on-clinton-as-part-of-russia-and-its-governments-support-for-mr-trump.jpg
Thanks for the doc to bolster my argument. Westwall won't let the facts slow him down, though.

There is no getting around this one - and their feeble attempts are becoming tiresome.
To me, this "set up" is the closest to real evidence of collusion by the Trump team, that we've heard of, anyway. HOWEVER, I am keeping in mind that the Russians are sly and that the Trump team was totally inexperienced and that the email we are all relying on for evidence is one hell of a stupid move by a REAL spy. It could have been a set up to use later for blackmail against the Trump team, except that Jr. wouldn't play ball and sent the damned thing out to the four winds.
If you think about it honestly, WHO would send an email like that? It stinks in more ways than one. Either way you look at it, it could lead to more than is on the surface.
Just sayin.

Unless one is under the age of 12, inexperience is not a defense. In fact, Trump Jr.s "love it" comment is prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he had an intention of wrong doing, i.e. conspiring with a foreign power to have an impact on the election.

Men's rea is a legal term defined as: the intention or knowledge of wrongdoing that constitutes part of a crime, as opposed to the action or conduct of the accused.

That President Trump was kept in the dark by his son, son-in-law and his daughter is highly unlikely.

Last edited:

Just sayin.

Can you cite that statute?

Are you suggesting that only American citizens can work on candidate campaigns?

Yer spinning like a top - Please sit down before you fall down :wink:

Just sayin.

52 U.S. Code § 30121 - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) ProhibitionIt shall be unlawful for—
(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—
(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;
(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or
(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

According to the russian lawyer she hasn't even been interviewed by Mueller's witch-hunters.
If this lawyer is the key to everything why has Mueller shown no interest in her?
Why hasn't the original focus of the Mueller witch hunt, Cater Page, been charged with picking his nose in public?
All you LIB dummies are in for a very rude awakening.

Just sayin.

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;
(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

That doesn't mean they can't work or provide information and advice to campaigns.

According to the russian lawyer she hasn't even been interviewed by Mueller's witch-hunters.
If this lawyer is the key to everything why has Mueller shown no interest in her?
Why hasn't the original focus of the Mueller witch hunt, Cater Page, been charged with picking his nose in public?

I'm thinking of designing an app that guides them to the closest bridge or cliff.

Just sayin.

That doesn't mean they can't work or provide information and advice to campaigns.

Nonsense - Please stop

Just sayin.

Nonsense - Please stop

I don't consider my certification as an election professional nonsense.

Something of value, lol.

What's desperate about stating facts?

No, because Trump got her out of the country by settling her case before Mueller was even a gleam in Rosenstein's eye.

Forum List

Back