Trump Tower Toady Natalia Veselnitskaya had much closer ties to Putin than she let on

Wasn't it the obama State Dept. that let her in in the first place. After she had been denied entry on a prior attempt?

Here's more detail:

How did Russian lawyer Veselnitskaya get into U.S. for Trump Tower...

Yes. It seems more and more that an obama acolyte sent her in as a plant.

Uhmmm, a rather simplistic manner of interpreting the totality of my link. But you know, there was also Preet Bharara who Rump had asked to stay on and then summarily crap-canned when he found out Preet was looking into himself, Natalia and Russia. :)

We don't know why trump removed preet. All we have are what the media chooses to tell us and as we have seen their reporting has been less than accurate.
I'm always amazed how when it comes to Trump, no imagination is allowed, but if it's about Hillary/Obama, any wild suppositions go.
Interesting how that works.

Oh, I find it quite the opposite. ANY ridiculous claim can be made about trump, but you had better not go after hillary for doing the same things that trump is accused of. And provably so. The cognitive dissonance is on the progressive side. I know trump is a liar. However, his lies only seem to hurt him. obummer told lie after lie after lie. But his lies HURT real people. You all ignore his lies, and instead go after trump.

I won't even begin to mention the lies of hillary. They are so numerous as to be astonishing in both their scope, and their harm to this country.

Wasn't it the obama State Dept. that let her in in the first place. After she had been denied entry on a prior attempt?

Here's more detail:

Horseshit. She was a lawyer for a Russian company being prosecuted for money laundering.

Is it illegal to meet with Russian lawyers?

I had a meeting with a Russian today, I don't want to get into any trouble.
You don't want my opinion, because if what Don Jr. did at Trump Tower wasn't illegal, it should have been. Not because they were Russian, obviously, but because of what they were advertising for sale.

Oppo research has been a staple of American politics for decades. The clintons are masters of it.

Here's more detail:

Horseshit. She was a lawyer for a Russian company being prosecuted for money laundering.

You don't want my opinion, because if what Don Jr. did at Trump Tower wasn't illegal, it should have been. Not because they were Russian, obviously, but because of what they were advertising for sale.

the-emails-trump-jr-posts-exchange-that-promised-dirt-on-clinton-as-part-of-russia-and-its-governments-support-for-mr-trump.jpg

the-emails-trump-jr-posts-exchange-that-promised-dirt-on-clinton-as-part-of-russia-and-its-governments-support-for-mr-trump.jpg
oops

i mean, #fakenews

Oppo research has been a staple of American politics for decades. The clintons are masters of it.
When an unfriendly government (Russia) sends its wishes to help with your campaign and promises dirt on your opponent, that is not standard oppo research, and you know it.

She's clearly a spy - a self-admitted informant. Why do we let these people in our country anymore? Ban the bunch of 'em and lock up Little Jared and Don "Guido" Drumpf Jr!

The New York Times reports that Veselnitskaya in at least one instance worked for Russia’s chief legal office against the U.S. Justice Department in a fraud case targeting a top Russian firm with government connections.

And in an interview set to be broadcast by NBC News on Friday, Veselnitskaya calls herself an "informant" for the Russian government, an admission that goes further than her previous claims of just being a private attorney.

“I am a lawyer, and I am an informant,” she says in the NBC interview. “Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general.”

The admission also comes despite testimony Veselnitskaya submitted to the Senate Judiciary Committee in November, in which she claimed no connection to Russian President Vladimir Putin's government.​

Russian from Trump Tower meeting: 'I am a lawyer, and I am an informant'
She hasn't been allowed back since that money laundering case she was defending got settled for peanuts by Trump's quick pick of an attorney in Manhattan.
Has she?

I don't know, do YOU? Or is this a rumor or an innuendo?

oops

i mean, #fakenews

That the best you can muster del? You used to post so much better. You actually had things to say. Now, you blather on with no content. The reality is the MSM has been pushing fake news in an effort to get trump removed. There is no denying this. The fawning coverage, and outright refusal to cover the criminal acts of obummer, compared to how the MSM treats this president are not arguable.

The medias job is to expose the criminal acts of government. They refused to do their job with obummer, and they have been making shit up about trump. That is as clear as the nose on your face. They have been caught doing it repeatedly. Why do you ignore the propaganda spewed by the MSM?

She's clearly a spy - a self-admitted informant. Why do we let these people in our country anymore? Ban the bunch of 'em and lock up Little Jared and Don "Guido" Drumpf Jr!

The New York Times reports that Veselnitskaya in at least one instance worked for Russia’s chief legal office against the U.S. Justice Department in a fraud case targeting a top Russian firm with government connections.

And in an interview set to be broadcast by NBC News on Friday, Veselnitskaya calls herself an "informant" for the Russian government, an admission that goes further than her previous claims of just being a private attorney.

“I am a lawyer, and I am an informant,” she says in the NBC interview. “Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general.”

The admission also comes despite testimony Veselnitskaya submitted to the Senate Judiciary Committee in November, in which she claimed no connection to Russian President Vladimir Putin's government.​

She hasn't been allowed back since that money laundering case she was defending got settled for peanuts by Trump's quick pick of an attorney in Manhattan.
Has she?

It is a fact.

Thanks for the doc to bolster my argument. Westwall won't let the facts slow him down, though.

oops

i mean, #fakenews

That the best you can muster del? You used to post so much better. You actually had things to say. Now, you blather on with no content. The reality is the MSM has been pushing fake news in an effort to get trump removed. There is no denying this. The fawning coverage, and outright refusal to cover the criminal acts of obummer, compared to how the MSM treats this president are not arguable.

The medias job is to expose the criminal acts of government. They refused to do their job with obummer, and they have been making shit up about trump. That is as clear as the nose on your face. They have been caught doing it repeatedly. Why do you ignore the propaganda spewed by the MSM?

the reality is that you're full of shit. when obama was wrong, i pointed it out- i guess that's why you liked my posts then. now that it's trump, not so much, huh?

there's really no point in responding to the blatherings of a trumpling, s0n, as they are impervious to facts, logic and reality.

the only sane response is to laugh at their hypocrisy and watch them turn themselves into pretzels justifying behavior by thrump, that had obama done the same, it would have made their heads explode.

carry on

Has she?

It is a fact.

I don't believe you. If it's a fact, offer evidence. Your word is not worthy of trust, you need to verify with something I find probative.

Right now it is being broadcast that she admitted being an informant for Russian and and likely an agent of the Kremlin.

Breaking News Today:

Brteaking new Russian laywr admits bring an informant - Google Search

Has she?

It is a fact.

I don't believe you. If it's a fact, offer evidence. Your word is not worthy of trust, you need to verify with something I find probative.

Right now it is being broadcast that she admitted being an informant for Russian and and likely an agent of the Kremlin.

Breaking News Today:

It's fairly easy to research if you're not blind. Here you go.

"The Russian lawyer who penetrated Donald Trump’s inner circle was initially cleared into the United States by the Justice Department under “extraordinary circumstances” before she embarked on a lobbying campaign last year that ensnared the president’s eldest son, members of Congress, journalists and State Department officials, according to court and Justice Department documents and interviews.

This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa.

Later, a series of events between an intermediary for the attorney and the Trump campaign ultimately led to the controversy surrounding Donald Trump Jr.

Just five days after meeting in June 2016 at Trump Tower with Trump Jr., Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, Moscow attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya showed up in Washington in the front row of a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearingon Russia policy, video footage of the hearing shows.

She also engaged in a pro-Russia lobbying campaign and attended an event at the Newseum in Washington, D.C., where Russian supporters showed a movie that challenged the underpinnings of the U.S. human rights law known as the Magnitsky Act, which Russian President Vladimir Putin has reviled and tried to reverse."

Exclusive: DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team

The Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. and other Trump campaign officials during the 2016 election has admitted she's worked as an "informant" for the Kremlin.

Natalia Veselnitskaya has previously maintained that she is nothing more than a private attorney with no formal connection to Russian President Vladimir Putin's regime.

New emails show she worked "hand in glove with Russia's chief legal office to thwart a Justice Department civil fraud case against a well-connected Russian firm," the New York Times reported on Friday.

Additionally, in an interview with NBC News, Veselnitskaya calls herself an "informant" for the Russian government.

"I am a lawyer, and I am an informant," she says in the NBC interview set to air Friday. "Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general."

Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr. during election admits she's an 'informant' for the Kremlin

Herein are some facts:

Russian lawyer from infamous Trump Tower meeting admits to being an informant for the Kremlin: Report
  • New connections between Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya and the Kremlin have surfaced, according to emails uncovered by NBC News.
  • They show a correspondence between Veselnitskaya and a Russian official coordinating a response to a case brought forward by the U.S. Department of Justice.
  • Veselnitskaya and other Russians met with Trump campaign officials in Manhattan's Trump Tower in June 2016.
Russian lawyer from infamous Trump Tower meeting admits to being informant for the Kremlin: Report

The Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. and other Trump campaign officials during the 2016 election has admitted she’s worked as an “informant” for the Kremlin.

Natalia Veselnitskaya has previously maintained that she is nothing more than a private attorney with no formal connection to Russian President Vladimir Putin’s regime.

Lawyer who met with Trump Jr. admits she's a Kremlin 'informant'

Lawyer Who Was Said to Have Dirt on Clinton Had Closer Ties to Kremlin Than She Let On

Has she?

It is a fact.

Breaking News Today:

"The Russian lawyer who penetrated Donald Trump’s inner circle was initially cleared into the United States by the Justice Department under “extraordinary circumstances” before she embarked on a lobbying campaign last year that ensnared the president’s eldest son, members of Congress, journalists and State Department officials, according to court and Justice Department documents and interviews.

This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa.

Later, a series of events between an intermediary for the attorney and the Trump campaign ultimately led to the controversy surrounding Donald Trump Jr.

Just five days after meeting in June 2016 at Trump Tower with Trump Jr., Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, Moscow attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya showed up in Washington in the front row of a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearingon Russia policy, video footage of the hearing shows.

She also engaged in a pro-Russia lobbying campaign and attended an event at the Newseum in Washington, D.C., where Russian supporters showed a movie that challenged the underpinnings of the U.S. human rights law known as the Magnitsky Act, which Russian President Vladimir Putin has reviled and tried to reverse."

yes, she was cleared into the states as part of the defense team in a federal case.

where is the part where obama forced the mini-cheeto to meet with her?

Herein are some facts:

Russian lawyer from infamous Trump Tower meeting admits to being an informant for the Kremlin: Report
  • New connections between Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya and the Kremlin have surfaced, according to emails uncovered by NBC News.
  • They show a correspondence between Veselnitskaya and a Russian official coordinating a response to a case brought forward by the U.S. Department of Justice.
  • Veselnitskaya and other Russians met with Trump campaign officials in Manhattan's Trump Tower in June 2016.
Russian lawyer from infamous Trump Tower meeting admits to being informant for the Kremlin: Report

The Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. and other Trump campaign officials during the 2016 election has admitted she’s worked as an “informant” for the Kremlin.

Natalia Veselnitskaya has previously maintained that she is nothing more than a private attorney with no formal connection to Russian President Vladimir Putin’s regime.

Lawyer Who Was Said to Have Dirt on Clinton Had Closer Ties to Kremlin Than She Let On
I have a feeling when we hear this interview with NBC, "informant" doesn't mean the same thing to her that it means to us. I mean, I suppose she could be admitting what we think she's admitting, but to what end?

Herein are some facts:

I have a feeling when we hear this interview with NBC, "informant" doesn't mean the same thing to her that it means to us. I mean, I suppose she could be admitting what we think she's admitting, but to what end?

It means she is a spy.

Has she?

It is a fact.

Breaking News Today:

Okay, and how does this impact the issue at hand? It seems the inner circle of a POTUS would seek guidance before engaging in such talks with Russia, clearly they didn't and one must ask why.

Sadly, the committee which investigated this meeting in the H. or Rep. was an example of Obstruction of Justice by the GOP members.

It is a fact.

Breaking News Today:

yes, she was cleared into the states as part of the defense team in a federal case.

where is the part where obama forced the mini-cheeto to meet with her?

Indeed. And the obummer admin never bothered to mention her affiliations either. Just like they didn't tell trump about manoforts criminal behavior which they well knew of, nor the other people that trump was accumulating that the obummer admin knew were compromised. Hell podestas group did work for manofort!
Funny how you ignore those now well known facts that the prior admin tried so desperately to hide.

I wonder why?

It is a fact.

Breaking News Today:

Okay, and how does this impact the issue at hand? It seems the inner circle of a POTUS would seek guidance before engaging in such talks with Russia, clearly they didn't and one must ask why.

Sadly, the committee which investigated this meeting in the H. or Rep. was an example of Obstruction of Justice by the GOP members.

More like obstruction of justice from the obummer DOJ don't you think? It was they who had their hands all over this case from the very beginning. It is they who are being shown to be the dirtiest cops this country has ever seen.

Forum List

Back