Trump tries to get Docs to LIE for him on LIVE TV! LOL

What's it like waking up in the morning hating Trump..?

Well it's a lot like waking up and realizing that the COVID-19 pandemic was not a nightmare but a reality.

Same thing with waking to realize that Trump being President was not a nightmare but a reality.

Both are the kind of thing you'd expect in some C rate horror movie, not reality.
Not here in Idaho, the virus is here, but......not a lot to talk about.

Yes, that's how it always starts with COVID-19. Only a few people seem to have it and only a couple of fatalities...then the numbers suddenly jump to the thousands having it and hundreds of fatalities.
More bullshit lol.

A new study in New York says over THREE MILLION have it. Now those mortality numbers don't look so awful.
The same number of people are dying every day to this disease that died in 9/11. Guess that doesn't look so awful now too? In the time I took to type this, two people DIED of COVID 19.
In the same time you typed that how many died from:
Abortion
Car accident
Heart attack
Cancer
Leukemia
Stroke
Drug overdose
Liver disease
Murder

Etc....

PERSPECTIVE IS KEY

Have a look here:

Trump really did one thing bigley wrong...
He didn't cut off commerce with China on day one of his presidency,
We would have had all the factories we needed, full employment and no C19,
And an economy in the toilet...
IF you know this little and economics and trade I suggest you don't open your mouth as we now know how stupid you are..

The first thing that would happen is China would send there goods through other countries while banning all imports from US...
Whats your next response...

Well, THAT didn't go well.

Last night at the presser, DoDo Donald says CNN misquoted Redfield about COVID-19 coming back in the fall.

DoDo is so fucking demented and full of hate that he misspoke. It was the Washington Post, not CNN.

And Redfield confirmed he WAS quoted correctly.

Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci both refused to be bullied by Trump and confirmed that the virus would recur in the fall.

POOR DODO BIRD! He's Your POTUS, not mine, suckers!

Fauci and birx have not told the truth once, you are clueless
they seem to have scampered farther away from the truth to be totally honest. they are now even more worse than they were. 2 million dead. hmmm can't get any farther from the truth there. And a mask is not needed when it is.

They haven't been fluid on any update. any!!!
BTW, their bank accounts must really be growing. shit, they probably got millions. I mean millions. just listen to the versions today, if it isn't exposed they're on the take, there's nothing that ever will. but.......... they are.

Well it's a lot like waking up and realizing that the COVID-19 pandemic was not a nightmare but a reality.

Same thing with waking to realize that Trump being President was not a nightmare but a reality.

Both are the kind of thing you'd expect in some C rate horror movie, not reality.

Yes, that's how it always starts with COVID-19. Only a few people seem to have it and only a couple of fatalities...then the numbers suddenly jump to the thousands having it and hundreds of fatalities.
More bullshit lol.

A new study in New York says over THREE MILLION have it. Now those mortality numbers don't look so awful.
The same number of people are dying every day to this disease that died in 9/11. Guess that doesn't look so awful now too? In the time I took to type this, two people DIED of COVID 19.
Abortion
Car accident
Heart attack
Cancer
Leukemia
Stroke
Drug overdose
Liver disease
Murder

Etc....

PERSPECTIVE IS KEY

Have a look here:

well duh, when you take all of the other deaths and make them wuhan flu, that isn't really hard to do. thanks for explaining that you get that now.

Last night at the presser, DoDo Donald says CNN misquoted Redfield about COVID-19 coming back in the fall.

DoDo is so fucking demented and full of hate that he misspoke. It was the Washington Post, not CNN.

Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci both refused to be bullied by Trump and confirmed that the virus would recur in the fall.

If true, they’re gone

More bullshit lol.

Abortion
Car accident
Heart attack
Cancer
Leukemia
Stroke
Drug overdose
Liver disease
Murder

Etc....

PERSPECTIVE IS KEY

Have a look here:

well duh, when you take all of the other deaths and make them wuhan flu, that isn't really hard to do. thanks for explaining that you get that now.

You have absolutely no valid reason to believe that. You just make it up as you go along....

right? then everything gets manicured into a wuhan flu outbreak. we're all at home away from it, and magically people seem to continue to get it. it's truly an amazing virus. get's inside homes by magic. and I mean it's on steroids moving. hly shit, one would think we're not stay at home the volume is soooo high now. And it keeps going up. fk, magic.

More bullshit lol.

Abortion
Car accident
Heart attack
Cancer
Leukemia
Stroke
Drug overdose
Liver disease
Murder

Etc....

PERSPECTIVE IS KEY

Have a look here:

You have absolutely no valid reason to believe that. You just make it up as you go along....
I have every reason to actually know it. you must have missed the two pressers, the one that anyone dead that probably had it, actually had it, no matter what, and then the one where they said they weren't testing the dead. If you ain't testing them, or doing autopsies, how does one know they have it except to make it up. you should take your fingers out of your ears.

Trump really did one thing bigley wrong...
He didn't cut off commerce with China on day one of his presidency,
We would have had all the factories we needed, full employment and no C19,
And an economy in the toilet...
IF you know this little and economics and trade I suggest you don't open your mouth as we now know how stupid you are..

The first thing that would happen is China would send there goods through other countries while banning all imports from US...
Whats your next response...
Try reading the post again, perhaps flowchart it before you make an ass of yourself again.

More bullshit lol.

Abortion
Car accident
Heart attack
Cancer
Leukemia
Stroke
Drug overdose
Liver disease
Murder

Etc....

PERSPECTIVE IS KEY

Have a look here:

How ironic!

More bullshit lol.

Abortion
Car accident
Heart attack
Cancer
Leukemia
Stroke
Drug overdose
Liver disease
Murder

Etc....

PERSPECTIVE IS KEY

Have a look here:

I have every reason to actually know it. you must have missed the two pressers, the one that anyone dead that probably had it, actually had it, no matter what, and then the one where they said they weren't testing the dead. If you ain't testing them, or doing autopsies, how does one know they have it except to make it up. you should take your fingers out of your ears.

So you don't believe that Doctors can make a diagnosis based on the symptoms? Even when those symptoms are unique to COVID-19?

You've obviously decided to take a particular point of view on this issue and will spew pure nonsense to support that view. Get in touch with reality! Ooops! I forgot your a Trumpbot. Reality means nothing to you!

QUOTE="Indeependent, post: 24524379, member: 46133"]

More bullshit lol.

Abortion
Car accident
Heart attack
Cancer
Leukemia
Stroke
Drug overdose
Liver disease
Murder

Etc....

PERSPECTIVE IS KEY

Have a look here:

How ironic!
[/QUOTE]
perfect

More bullshit lol.

Abortion
Car accident
Heart attack
Cancer
Leukemia
Stroke
Drug overdose
Liver disease
Murder

Etc....

PERSPECTIVE IS KEY

Have a look here:

So you don't believe that Doctors can make a diagnosis based on the symptoms? Even when those symptoms are unique to COVID-19?

You've obviously decided to take a particular point of view on this issue and will spew pure nonsense to support that view. Get in touch with reality! Ooops! I forgot your a Trumpbot. Reality means nothing to you!
What symptoms are unique to C19?

Four more years of crying for you!

More bullshit lol.

Abortion
Car accident
Heart attack
Cancer
Leukemia
Stroke
Drug overdose
Liver disease
Murder

Etc....

PERSPECTIVE IS KEY

Have a look here:

one has to have symptoms. and if one has symptoms, doesn't mean one actually dies from it. 99% are recovering, so it seems counter-intuitive to make such a statement. Especially when getting shot and having wuhan can't be wuhan death. not sure how you get there. but when one needs to manipulate the numbers, it's what is being done.

and if someone had the flu so bad, how is it they also got wuhan? that's not reasonable.

I don't care what he said or did. The country was going good, plenty of jobs, healthy economy until the vile scum pulled this hoax. Whatever he says is fine. He could even say "mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy" will cure it. Or he can say exposing yourself to enriched plutonium is the cure. It's all good. Why, even if he said eating a live bat cures toe jam, I'm all for it. We don't care anymore. The vile media scum have lied and twisted and cheated for nearly 4 years non stop. I pray everyone of them pays. And where is congress?

Forum List

Back