🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump trolls Lebron James...this should get good.

Why a sitting president tweets about this stuff is beyond reason. As one who voted for him i cannot support this aspect. Not can anyone else of normal thinking. Ignore ignore ignore always the best policy.

Lebron James just built a school for disadvantaged children...

Trump had a school where he ripped people off.

Right there, LeBron with his generous contribution, gave more back than Trump has ever done, out of his own pocket, Trump only cares about what goes in his pocket.
So...did Lebron donate his whole..and I mean WHOLE yearly wages to the poor? No? Yet...Trump did.
Why doesn’t Trump donate his whole yearly income?
He did with his POTUS salary.
The billionaire gave his 250000 ? tax deduction?? lol
You republicans are conned so easily

Why a sitting president tweets about this stuff is beyond reason. As one who voted for him i cannot support this aspect. Not can anyone else of normal thinking. Ignore ignore ignore always the best policy.
Everything he does is ...beyond reason

Not everything. But stuff like this....entering into this. I will not support. There should be no opinion offered by the potus.

Okay let's pretend Lebron wasn't out being a cheerleader for Crooked Hillary talking crap about Trump. The guy has been so disrespectful since Trump got elected, but the fake news tends to forget the obvious.

2016-11-06t215653z-1562347302-s1aeuliqltac-rtrmadp-3-usa-election-clinton.jpg
So someone who does not support Trumps action gets called low IQ

Why doesn’t Trump debate him on the issues and explain why they are necessary? That is what a real President would do

I fail to see how Trump ends up looking anything but small and petty in this squabble with LeBron James. Trump is the president and there was once nobility in acting like the president. What is the virtue of squabbling with celebrities when you're President of the United States? Why is it good?

We learned about basic ethics and morality when we we in kindergarten. You don't build yourself up by pushing others down. You don't 'punch down', picking a fight with weaker, smaller people. You treat others as you would like to be treated.

But today, so many folks have forgotten those simple lessons. I don't know why. I'm in my sixties and I still remember the basic morals. Was it the utter stupidity and banality of 'reality TV? I never watched an episode of any 'reality' show. If I wanted to see stupid, uncultured people yelling at one another, I could always go downtown on a Saturday night when the bars close. Is it because of the unfiltered nature of the Internet? I would hope that mature people would be discerning enough to recognize information as opposed to propaganda, truth from obfuscation, virtue from vice.

I think the current president has spent his adult life selling his real estate deals and his other 'projects' like steaks, wines, universities, and accoutrement. I believe he uses hyperbole and stretches the boundaries of truth to his advantage. I believe he is comfortable as carnival barker come professional wrestler come celebrity. Such a character would ordinarily be given a wide berth and, mixing my metaphors, taken with a grain of salt.

But he managed to get himself elected president. And with that mantle comes responsibilities that are beyond his capabilities. The president should be perceived, at least, as donning a chalked toga in order to frame the noblest argument. Unfortunately, I perceive this president as donning a 'Gas, grass or ass. Nobody rides for free' t shirt while he tries in vain to sell me a time share in Jacksonville, Florida.

Last edited:

Right there, LeBron with his generous contribution, gave more back than Trump has ever done, out of his own pocket, Trump only cares about what goes in his pocket.
So...did Lebron donate his whole..and I mean WHOLE yearly wages to the poor? No? Yet...Trump did.

Why not all his yearly income if he is so generous?

Okay let's pretend Lebron wasn't out being a cheerleader for Crooked Hillary talking crap about Trump. The guy has been so disrespectful since Trump got elected, but the fake news tends to forget the obvious.

Why doesn’t Trump debate him on the issues and explain why they are necessary? That is what a real President would do
Even Jordan came out in support of LeBron

Even Jordan came out in support of LeBron
So did Melania

Cause anyone can....and does (preceding the Trump era).

Since when does the president troll the citizen? Should he?

The mulatto messiah ended all respect and propriety to the office of president.
"mulatto messiah".....:71: Have no idea why some trumpanzees get this totally unfair rep as racists.

What's racist about that?

Might want to go back to those remedial reading lessons. She didn't say THAT was 'racist' --- she alluded to your obsession with race, and your inevitable cluelessness about why you get called on what you yourself just posted.

Let's put it in simpler words for the simpler-minded:
--- What in the flying fuck does "mulatto" have to do with "respect for the office of President"?

What indeed. Bob's your undetermined-race uncle.

Not to mention "propriety". Nice revealing word choice there, nomsayin'?

But hey, don't take my word for it --- let's take a random Rumpbot reading. Roll tape.

Lebron is in democrat leader Maxine's very low IQ territory. :p And also just as ugly. And folks being ugly is sad, but like with that Asian female on the New York Times saying she hates White people, ugly non Whites have a seething hatred for Whites. Biologically, it is because non-Whites know they are inbred to some extent, have smaller brains and unattractive faces and bodies generally speaking.

That was so five years ago.
Well before Lebron developed a hardcore case of Ni**eritus.

Herd -- uh I mean hard to figure how that gets translated into "racism". Isn't it.

Obama is the one who brought ghetto to the WH.
Just pointing out he's not 100%, but he wanted you all to believe he was.

:dig:

You mean all the emolument money he's earned?

They are supposed to be donating all profits from foreign governments at Trump properties to charity. They are donating some money, but they are not disclosing documents to be examined to prove the profits.

Trump Org donated $151,470 to gov't from foreign profits at hotels

The president of the United States is insulting an overpaid athlete. We should be so proud.....

Trump is trolling dumbass "celebrity" Liberals while we have a booming economy, record low unemployment, low gas prices for two years now, denuclearization with North Korea, and total focus on Americans first. Gotta love the President!
Lower gas prices? :71: High $3 dollar/gal.
Denuclearization with North Korea? :71:
gas is 2.95 here, Bo. You live in Ca? Thank your state government if you do.

State -- and county -- taxes determine what the price of gas is in a particular spot. But the trend of national average base price before those taxes can be, and is, tracked.

ch.gaschart

(source)​
Who sets the price per barrel?

The international market.

This president is like many of you that are against him. When someone disses you on this board and harasses you non stop, you fight back, don't you? So why should Trump sit and stay quiet? This POTUS gets snarky right back. Up front and in yer face. Which is why is he POTUS.
Lebron started this shit. Now he can take the paybacks from the one he dissed. Or he can be a puss and whine about it.
I don't follow celebrity dramatics. What did Lebron do to "start shit" with the Pres?

Same as what everybody else did ---- existed.

They are supposed to be donating all profits from foreign governments at Trump properties to charity. They are donating some money, but they are not disclosing documents to be examined to prove the profits.

Trump Org donated $151,470 to gov't from foreign profits at hotels
As a billionaire......what exactly has Trump done to help others?

The Clinton Foundation has provided AIDS medication around the world
The Gates Foundation fights poverty worldwide
Lebron James helps children in Akron and Cleveland

What has Trump done?

Forum List

Back