🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump trolls Lebron James...this should get good.

Trump trolls black athletes like a sixth grader for a reason. Dog whistles to his base. Steph Curry and LeBron James donate more time and money to their communities in a year, than Donald has in his lifetime.

Trump worked for his money. Those two clowns get paid big bucks to play a child's game.
They came from nothing

Trump was born on third base

He turned a couple million into billions. I've seen more millionaires lose everything than become more successful particularly when they start off on third base.

A couple million? The low estimate of Donald's inheritance is 250 of those million and that didn't include real estate holdings.

Estimates of current wealth is a little over 3 billion. Any idiot could have taken that money when Daddy Fred died, invested in muni and index funds, done NOTHING else and be richer than Trump at present.

Donald proved himself good at two things - Self-promotion and branding. Everything else he touched turned to shit.

Actually, that's the high end estimate

Why did LeBron pick that fight?

That you have to lie, shows that you know you are spouting bullshit.

Any citizen is free to criticize their president

Trump looks the fool with his childish retort

No one is denying that Lebron has the right to make those statements.

When you defend a right that no one is threatening, you are just trying to fill you post with fluff to distract from your lack of a real point.

Save it for someone who can't see right though your bullshit.

It is not foolish to respond to personal attacks. If you let them pass unchallenged, you end up letting your enemies define you in the Public Eye.

YOu asked why Trump picked that fight, the answer is that he did not. Did you watch any of the clip?

I have no problem with a president choosing to respond to criticism

I do object to the childish way he chooses to do so
--------------------------------------- just your OPINION you sports star worshipper . Course , the TRUMP can do or say anything he likes so you can thank ALL the old dead White guys that made our American Bill of RIGHTS RWinger .
You have a constitutional right to say anything you want

Others have a right to criticize you for it

And as no one is saying otherwise, you just posted meaningless static.

In comparing Lebron to Michael Jordan there is no comparison in terms of social or humanitarian causes

Jordan was more concerned about selling shoes, cars, underwear or whatever else he could make a buck on. Commenting on social issues would just get in the way.

Lebron seems more concerned with his community, negative influences on children and teens, social inequity

The fact that Trump cannot see the distinction is not surprising
Jordan was more concerned about selling
Of course that means more to Trump, the salesman.

Again it shows the child like nature of our President

Why pick a fight with LeBron on a story about him opening schools for at risk children? Hard to win that fight

Why did LeBron pick that fight?

That you have to lie, shows that you know you are spouting bullshit.

Any citizen is free to criticize their president

Trump looks the fool with his childish retort

No one is denying that Lebron has the right to make those statements.

When you defend a right that no one is threatening, you are just trying to fill you post with fluff to distract from your lack of a real point.

Save it for someone who can't see right though your bullshit.

It is not foolish to respond to personal attacks. If you let them pass unchallenged, you end up letting your enemies define you in the Public Eye.

YOu asked why Trump picked that fight, the answer is that he did not. Did you watch any of the clip?

I have no problem with a president choosing to respond to criticism

I do object to the childish way he chooses to do so

REally? Your words.

"Why pick a fight with LeBron on a story about him opening schools for at risk children?"

Seems that your complain was just that he picked a fight, (which was a lie) not HOW he did it.

You are changing your story, because I challenged your first weak point.

Everything you say is just a cover for your partisan hate.
Not my words, our presidents words

What he says and does reflects on him. His constant bullying and child like taunts reflect badly not just on him, but those who would vote for him

Trump just called Lebron stupid.
Twitter
Why is the President of the United States trolling an athlete?

Because Lebron trolled him by saying he would not even sit in the same room with Trump

It's all about the election in Ohio coming up on August 7.

Instead of saying he was stupid, Trump should have answered the question put to him as to why he was trying to divide the nation through sports.

He should have said, "I am not trying to divide anyone. If I were trying to divide people I would kneel while the national anthem was being played"

As always, it is the Left that divides.
So....LeBron says he would not sit in the same room as the President

How would a mature President respond ?
I would love the opportunity to sit across from LeBron and address his concerns but he is free to do as he sees fit

How does our President respond?

LeBron is STOOPID

To be fair, this is part of the reason voters voted for Trump.

A study was done to compare the vocabulary of Trump and Cruz who were the last two standing for the GOP nomination.

Cruz used the vocabulary of a 10th grader and Trump used the vocabulary of a 3rd grader.

Trump won, so what does that tell you about the intellectual ability of the average voter?

Whether or not Trump knows this and does it on purpose is another question altogether.

This is the society that Progs have created. They have destroyed public education and secularized the populace so that shows like Jerry Springer with their cursing and violence prevail on TV.

Enjoy.
If that is the case it shows Trump voters are STOOPID

Not all, but as a rule, whoever goes more stupid wins.

Trump trolls black athletes like a sixth grader for a reason. Dog whistles to his base. Steph Curry and LeBron James donate more time and money to their communities in a year, than Donald has in his lifetime.

Trump worked for his money. Those two clowns get paid big bucks to play a child's game.
:lol:

Donald got his start with daddy’s money and won bowling trophies while real men fought in Vietnam.

I’d love to see you go toe-to-toe on the court with “those two”. Then we’ll see who’s playing a child’s game.

You fucking clown.

Oh, so you're denying it's a child's game? WTF do you think it is?

Children don't make investments at the age of eight, children play games like basketball.

So you're not a sports fan?
Simple solution really ...
Don't watch and don't whine.

Again taking criticism without saying a word is the biggest job of any boss.

If you are running a shop where people have nothing more constructive/productive to do with their time than running around criticizing each other ...
Then it's obvious you are a piss poor boss to start with ... :thup:

Maybe I'm old school, but I respect the office of the President, even if I don't like the occupant. I expect the president to act in accordance to his office - not like the rest of us might. We might be petty, mean, bullying, dishonest - but not the President, and that applies to whomever is in office so no but but but's please. Every job has standards of conduct within it, and that includes the President. Just because he thinks he can act how ever he wants because he is the most powerful person in the country doesn't mean he SHOULD and it doesn't mean we should not call him on bad behavior. When the powerful "punch down" on the less powerful, it's not "self defense", it's bullying, or worse. Obama learned, the hard way, early in his presidency, when he attacked the police officer's behavior in an incident involving a black man and held a beer summit as a means of apology.

When a restaurant kicks someone out of their establishment (Huckabee) because of her political position - that's wrong. It's not illegal, but it's just bad behavior, and a lack of class. Their customers will hold them to account with protests, boycotts etc and that is appropriate. What is not appropriate is the POTUS stepping in, and using his platform to attack a private business. THAT is bullying and an abuse of power. The president represents ALL of us and works for ALL of us. He should treat his office with dignity and class EVEN if those under him do not.

Does he have a right to speak out? Sure - we all do, it's called free speech. But does that mean he SHOULD? That he SHOULD attack the little guy? Regardless of whether they are celebrity or secretary - his position is still far more powerful and influential. Using his pulpit to turn his base AGAINST his own citizens, to encourage attack, is...close to evil in my mind, and rather scary. When he called the media "the enemy of the people" that sent chills down my spine. When he attempted to use his position to go after Amazon and it's contract with the Post Office because he hates Bezos, that is disturbing.

Every president has been attacked by the media, but they've learned to be thick skinned to a degree, they have to be. Public figures learn to be. Yes, Trump has had more than his fair share of negative press coverage (but, he also has Fox solidly on his side defending his every move). His own antagonistic and sometimes bizzare behavior makes it hard for the media to report positively. Should they ignore his tweets? His words? His actions? The discrepencies between reality and his statements? That poses a real challenge for media coverage of the POTUS. In the meant time, Trump uses his pulpit, the most powerful man in the country, even world, to attack the little guys that say mean things about him. He has the right, but is it presidential?

No.

Again taking criticism without saying a word is the biggest job of any boss.

If you are running a shop where people have nothing more constructive/productive to do with their time than running around criticizing each other ...
Then it's obvious you are a piss poor boss to start with ... :thup:

The president is not the boss of the people - we are the boss of the president.

They came from nothing

Trump was born on third base

He turned a couple million into billions. I've seen more millionaires lose everything than become more successful particularly when they start off on third base.

A couple million? The low estimate of Donald's inheritance is 250 of those million and that didn't include real estate holdings.

Estimates of current wealth is a little over 3 billion. Any idiot could have taken that money when Daddy Fred died, invested in muni and index funds, done NOTHING else and be richer than Trump at present.

Donald proved himself good at two things - Self-promotion and branding. Everything else he touched turned to shit.

Actually, that's the high end estimate
A third thing he proved ,,,He is the greatest liar America has ever known

Maybe I'm old school, but I respect the office of the President, even if I don't like the occupant. I expect the president to act in accordance to his office - not like the rest of us might. We might be petty, mean, bullying, dishonest - but not the President, and that applies to whomever is in office so no but but but's please. Every job has standards of conduct within it, and that includes the President. Just because he thinks he can act how ever he wants because he is the most powerful person in the country doesn't mean he SHOULD and it doesn't mean we should not call him on bad behavior. When the powerful "punch down" on the less powerful, it's not "self defense", it's bullying, or worse. Obama learned, the hard way, early in his presidency, when he attacked the police officer's behavior in an incident involving a black man and held a beer summit as a means of apology.

When a restaurant kicks someone out of their establishment (Huckabee) because of her political position - that's wrong. It's not illegal, but it's just bad behavior, and a lack of class. Their customers will hold them to account with protests, boycotts etc and that is appropriate. What is not appropriate is the POTUS stepping in, and using his platform to attack a private business. THAT is bullying and an abuse of power. The president represents ALL of us and works for ALL of us. He should treat his office with dignity and class EVEN if those under him do not.

Does he have a right to speak out? Sure - we all do, it's called free speech. But does that mean he SHOULD? That he SHOULD attack the little guy? Regardless of whether they are celebrity or secretary - his position is still far more powerful and influential. Using his pulpit to turn his base AGAINST his own citizens, to encourage attack, is...close to evil in my mind, and rather scary. When he called the media "the enemy of the people" that sent chills down my spine. When he attempted to use his position to go after Amazon and it's contract with the Post Office because he hates Bezos, that is disturbing.

Every president has been attacked by the media, but they've learned to be thick skinned to a degree, they have to be. Public figures learn to be. Yes, Trump has had more than his fair share of negative press coverage (but, he also has Fox solidly on his side defending his every move). His own antagonistic and sometimes bizzare behavior makes it hard for the media to report positively. Should they ignore his tweets? His words? His actions? The discrepencies between reality and his statements? That poses a real challenge for media coverage of the POTUS. In the meant time, Trump uses his pulpit, the most powerful man in the country, even world, to attack the little guys that say mean things about him. He has the right, but is it presidential?

No.

NO, NO, NO...you either love and support individuality and people for their differences or you don’t....you can’t keep changing your views as we go.

Because Lebron trolled him by saying he would not even sit in the same room with Trump

Instead of saying he was stupid, Trump should have answered the question put to him as to why he was trying to divide the nation through sports.

He should have said, "I am not trying to divide anyone. If I were trying to divide people I would kneel while the national anthem was being played"

I would love the opportunity to sit across from LeBron and address his concerns but he is free to do as he sees fit

LeBron is STOOPID

A study was done to compare the vocabulary of Trump and Cruz who were the last two standing for the GOP nomination.

Cruz used the vocabulary of a 10th grader and Trump used the vocabulary of a 3rd grader.

Trump won, so what does that tell you about the intellectual ability of the average voter?

Whether or not Trump knows this and does it on purpose is another question altogether.

This is the society that Progs have created. They have destroyed public education and secularized the populace so that shows like Jerry Springer with their cursing and violence prevail on TV.

Enjoy.

I did not vote for her as president

You voted for Trump

The president is not the boss of the people - we are the boss of the president.

My point exactly ... :thup:

In my shop ... If you see a problem that needs fixing, show some fucking initiative and get to fixing it yourself.
If you don't know how to fix it ... Talk to me or someone else there who can provide you with the tools/knowledge necessary.

If you have to call your mama, or waste my time trying to figure out how to blame someone else ... Carry your ass home.
Do everything you can, where you are, with what you have available.

Last edited:

No.

NO, NO, NO...you either love and support individuality and people for their differences or you don’t....you can’t keep changing your views as we go.
We're looking for just ONE instance where the moron showed some dignity Presidents aren't perfect but dignity if missing can NOT be forgiven

LeBron is STOOPID

Enjoy.

I did not vote for her as president

You voted for Trump

Her? You are calling Obama a her?

As for who I voted, don't presume to know.

LeBron is STOOPID

Enjoy.

And?

Notice how the coward in our WH didn't go after LeBron last night at his Ohio rally? Yellow turd

Forum List

Back