🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump trolls Lebron James...this should get good.

Lebron James just built a school for disadvantaged children...
Because LeBron James couldn’t graduate from school himself. :lmao:

Because he has over a billion dollars to build a school doesn’t make him smart, dumb ass.

It makes him a decent human being...novel concept I'm sure...

We saw what the 3am phone call was with Hillary and Benghazi. I'll take Trumps 3 am phone call anyday.
He really does have America first.....not like Opie and Hillary.

That's actually amusing in its stark naïveté.
Facts don't lie, son. People died because of Hillary and her inaction.

Really. And is that because she was engrossed in her phone retwitting a fake wrestling dork?

Nothing like aiming high huh.
Nope, Hillary wasn't, but she also didn't have America first, and showed the world that.
What you say about Trump is no more than conjecture on your behalf.

How come every time Rump comes up --- y'all want to immediately change the subject?
That speaks volumes.

You owe me a nickel. Pogo's Law.
I have no idea what you're talking about. try reading the whole post.
"What you say about Trump is no more than conjecture on your behalf."
You make a strawman argument and call it fact

Because he has over a billion dollars to build a school doesn’t make him smart, dumb ass.

Nobody was making that argument. The left was claiming he had “superior intellect”.

Donnie Dirtbag is JEALOUS of Lebron's superior intellect...
Genius here thinks LeBron James is a “superior intellect”. :lmao:

How dumb does a person have to be to view a high school dropout as a “superior intellect”? :laugh:

Education and intellect are two different things. Lebron seems to have done well. Is that a problem for you?

Nobody was making that argument. The left was claiming he had “superior intellect”.

You seem to be hell bent on making him out to be dumb.

Education and intellect are two different things. Lebron seems to have done well. Is that a problem for you?
That’s a hilarious comment coming from the left. The side that loses their shit and demonizes every billionaire (unless said billionaire is an inner-city ghetto thug like JayZ or LeBron).

Donnie Dirtbag is JEALOUS of Lebron's superior intellect...
Genius here thinks LeBron James is a “superior intellect”. :lmao:

How dumb does a person have to be to view a high school dropout as a “superior intellect”? :laugh:
Trump just called Lebron stupid.
Twitter
Donnie Dirtbag is JEALOUS of Lebron's superior intellect, obviously, and since he knows he can't match it, the petty bully in him makes him belittle it.
Superior intellect to YOU, Ed.....just to you. LeBron may very well have superior intellect to yours

That’s a hilarious comment coming from the left. The side that loses their shit and demonizes every billionaire (unless said billionaire is an inner-city ghetto thug like JayZ or LeBron).
The party of Hank 'Guam will tip over if any more troops are placed on the island' Johnson trying to claim the President is dumb....

Bwuhahahaha....

Twitter

If not for his athletic ability, he'd be lucky to be serving fries at McDonalds.

So what?

If not for being born wealthy, trump would be lucky to...well...you get the picture.

No I don't. One thing clear to anyone who knows people is that Trump didn't succeed because his dad loaned him a little money, he succeeded because he is a man of enormous ambition, drive and entrepreneurial spirit. Had be been born differently, he simply would have borrowed the money from a bank, or started out smaller, took longer, but gotten there all the same. The pattern of his life is all spelled out plain as day in his handwriting:

th-1.jpg

This is a man who does not wait for opportunity to come to him.

Twitter
Why is the President of the United States trolling an athlete?

Your President pushes his balls around in a wheelbarrow.
He’s retaliatory...he fights back. What a badass huh?

Actually, it's very easy to see who Trump models himself after. After watching Trump at a recent rally and the way he behaves. I couldn't help think,,,we have a Bevis want-to-be for a president!
Beavis Trump.png

The party of Hank 'Guam will tip over if any more troops are placed on the island' Johnson trying to claim the President is dumb....

Bwuhahahaha....
With all due respect, I hate going to bat for the guy, but he had some very serious health issues going on when he said that

Forum List

Back