🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump trolls Lebron James...this should get good.

Donnie Dirtbag is JEALOUS of Lebron's superior intellect...
Genius here thinks LeBron James is a “superior intellect”. :lmao:

How dumb does a person have to be to view a high school dropout as a “superior intellect”? :laugh:
Trump just called Lebron stupid.
Twitter
Donnie Dirtbag is JEALOUS of Lebron's superior intellect, obviously, and since he knows he can't match it, the petty bully in him makes him belittle it.
Superior intellect to YOU, Ed.....just to you. LeBron may very well have superior intellect to yours
then that definitely makes Lebron's intellect superior to Donnie Dirtbag's!

Actually, it's very easy to see who Trump models himself after. After watching Trump at a recent rally and the way he behaves. I couldn't help think,,,we have a Bevis want-to-be for a president!

....says the clown throwing a tantrum because his criminal candidate lost...

:p

Donnie Dirtbag is JEALOUS of Lebron's superior intellect...
Genius here thinks LeBron James is a “superior intellect”. :lmao:

How dumb does a person have to be to view a high school dropout as a “superior intellect”? :laugh:
Twitter
Donnie Dirtbag is JEALOUS of Lebron's superior intellect, obviously, and since he knows he can't match it, the petty bully in him makes him belittle it.
Superior intellect to YOU, Ed.....just to you. LeBron may very well have superior intellect to yours
then that definitely makes Lebron's intellect superior to Donnie Dirtbag's!
Wake up, ed!!!!!! Wake up! lol

Education and intellect are two different things. Lebron seems to have done well. Is that a problem for you?
That’s a hilarious comment coming from the left. The side that loses their shit and demonizes every billionaire (unless said billionaire is an inner-city ghetto thug like JayZ or LeBron).
The party of Hank 'Guam will tip over if any more troops are placed on the island' Johnson trying to claim the President is dumb....

Bwuhahahaha....
With all due respect, I hate going to bat for the guy, but he had some very serious health issues going on when he said that
Yeah...he was nuts...

Education and intellect are two different things. Lebron seems to have done well. Is that a problem for you?
That’s a hilarious comment coming from the left. The side that loses their shit and demonizes every billionaire (unless said billionaire is an inner-city ghetto thug like JayZ or LeBron).
The party of Hank 'Guam will tip over if any more troops are placed on the island' Johnson trying to claim the President is dumb....

Bwuhahahaha....
With all due respect, I hate going to bat for the guy, but he had some very serious health issues going on when he said that

Nope. He is known for being a perpetual dumbass. People who knew were NOT surprised.

Le Bron is being used by Obama/fake media/Democratic Party to race bait for votes in the coming election is my bottom line suspicion. Don Lemon is nothing more than a left wing political activist and a perfect example of a race baiting Uncle Tom Democrat.

Actually, it's very easy to see who Trump models himself after. After watching Trump at a recent rally and the way he behaves. I couldn't help think,,,we have a Bevis want-to-be for a president!

....says the clown throwing a tantrum because his criminal candidate lost...

:p

Evan McMullin is a criminal?
Thanks again, for showing what a small mind you have Gomer.
Because I think Trump is a piece of shit and I think you don't have a life, no friends and no job, based on your 24/7 presence on USMB. You think I voted for Hillary!
Being this is your home and you have nothing going for you but time, why don't you take the challenge I have thrown down to you several times.Find one post of mine, where I said I was going to vote for Hillary,you won't find any, but you will find many posts saying I wasn't going to vote for either Hillary or Trump. Unlike you, I don't vote for lying scum.
Come on, take the challenge. No balls?.
By the way, have you seen how bad your hero is doing with Independents?
Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump
All Trump has got are his weak-minded Little Trumpeters.

Lebron is in democrat leader Maxine's very low IQ territory. :p And also just as ugly. And folks being ugly is sad, but like with that Asian female on the New York Times saying she hates White people, ugly non Whites have a seething hatred for Whites. Biologically, it is because non-Whites know they are inbred to some extent, have smaller brains and unattractive faces and bodies generally speaking.

Lebron is in democrat leader Maxine's very low IQ territory. :p And also just as ugly. And folks being ugly is sad, but like with that Asian female on the New York Times saying she hates White people, ugly non Whites have a seething hatred for Whites. Biologically, it is because non-Whites know they are inbred to some extent, have smaller brains and unattractive faces and bodies generally speaking.

Eh, ugly is okay as long as it doesn't go all the way to the bone..

.. and from the inbred part on think Crooked Hillary and review... :26:

Why is the President of the United States trolling an athlete?

Your President pushes his balls around in a wheelbarrow.
He’s retaliatory...he fights back. What a badass huh?
hmnm...the most powerfull man in the world attacks a peon. Oh...what a badass.
LeBron isn't a peon. Ned Lacy down at the Conoco is a peon.
Trump fights back, it's his nature. I kinda like that after what we've had for the last 20 years.
When the most powerful person on earth attacks ordinary citizens...I don't like it.

At the very least - he is above it....worse...he is a bully.
Coyote, we all have opinions on the man. You have yours, and I have mine.
There is no right, and there is no wrong, it's just a difference in opinions.

That’s how a person who knows he’s wrong rationalizes.

Trump fights back, it's his nature. I kinda like that after what we've had for the last 20 years.
When the most powerful person on earth attacks ordinary citizens...I don't like it.

At the very least - he is above it....worse...he is a bully.
Coyote, we all have opinions on the man. You have yours, and I have mine.
There is no right, and there is no wrong, it's just a difference in opinions.

You know what Meister?

I totaly agree :) :smiliehug:

Why? You’re right. It is not an opinion.

The president of the United States is insulting an overpaid athlete. We should be so proud.....
Its hilarious.

Lebron James is not exactly a leading thinker and he gets more air time than he deserves because he can throw a little ball through a hoop well.

WTF is wrong with us?

The president of the United States is insulting an overpaid athlete. We should be so proud.....
Its hilarious.

Lebron James is not exactly a leading thinker and he gets more air time than he deserves because he can throw a little ball through a hoop well.

WTF is wrong with us?

Plus he stuffs the ball which is based solely on a genetic functionality of tall, low IQ Afro Americans.

Twitter
kUuht00m_bigger.jpg
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to @KingJames on winning Athlete of the Year in last night’s @ESPYS. LeBron is also a great guy!
1:14 PM - Jul 18, 2013

Twitter
Why is the President of the United States trolling an athlete?

Trump's kicking ass and Democrats are best at playing hysterical losers, all is well in my opinion.

Trump is a real man's man. Nothing like a pithy twitter quote to establish your masculinity.

Trumps approval with Blacks has doubled since 2016.....the dems have to be in full blown panic mode.

That's actually amusing in its stark naïveté.
Facts don't lie, son. People died because of Hillary and her inaction.

Really. And is that because she was engrossed in her phone retwitting a fake wrestling dork?

Nothing like aiming high huh.
Nope, Hillary wasn't, but she also didn't have America first, and showed the world that.
What you say about Trump is no more than conjecture on your behalf.

How come every time Rump comes up --- y'all want to immediately change the subject?
That speaks volumes.

You owe me a nickel. Pogo's Law.
I have no idea what you're talking about. try reading the whole post.
"What you say about Trump is no more than conjecture on your behalf."
You make a strawman argument and call it fact

I guess you don't, you've been off the boards a while (I remember you from years past).

So here ya go, Pogo's Law:

"In any thread taking the Shortfingered Vulgarian to task for his own inherent and voluntary flaws, his minions will be in faster than a Russian prostitute getting a text to report to the Ritz Carlton, for the emergency-response purpose of shifting the topic from Rump to "O'bama" or "Hillary Clinton" or "Bill Clinton" or "Dewitt Clinton" or "George Clinton" or "George Clooney" or "George Lopez" or "Jenifer Lopez" or anything they can think of, yea that the arrested-development Rumpledforeskin may be white-knightedly whisked away to a safe space, thus sparing him the task of sitting up until 4am on his golden throne sending retaliatory tweets like a twelve-year-old, getting the spotlight turned off, and deflecting the topic somewhere else".

That's right -- I actually bought the rights to the Tu Quoque Fallacy from Aristotle. Back when Rump first erupted on the landscape of Ignoramistan. Got it for a song too, as I agreed to charge only five cents per infraction. But I knew as often as this site would so infract, I could make a massive volume.

That counter runs constantly off this site alone. Every time somebody changes the subject to white-knight for the Orange-a-tan it goes "Bing Bing Bing" in a Rump voice. I had to move it out to the shed, couldn't get any sleep.

Let's review what actually happened here, ignoring your deflecting quote. I said,

Just what we want when the proverbial 3am phone call comes --- a whiny twit frozen in adolescence who can't tear himself away from his phone because he's gotta send one more twit about "blood" or "tapppping wires" or "covfefe" or some shit.

Adult supervision wanted.

To which you responded:

We saw what the 3am phone call was with Hillary and Benghazi. I'll take Trumps 3 am phone call anyday.
He really does have America first.....not like Opie and Hillary.

"B-but... but Hillary! B-but Opie!" ("Opie"? Seriously, "Opie"?)

See what I mean? And btw I put your actual relevant passage in big bold. That's what "stark naïveté" refers to.

You owe me a nickel. Pay up. :deal:
I'll send the armored car around to Idaho. It's got stops up there. It's got stops everywhere.

Smartest investment I ever made too. :rock:

Forum List

Back