🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump trolls Lebron James...this should get good.

Lebron James just built a school for disadvantaged children...

Trump had a school where he ripped people off.

Fucking A, Lewdog. SPOT ON.
Trump had to settle, something he said he never does, to the tune of $25,000,000 for perpetrating fraud.
And the idiots on this board think that's OK.

Say, isn't that the one where he was whining that the judge (from Indiana) was "Mexican" and was gonna be mean to his widdle feewings, before he cut the deal with the same judge just before the Electrical College would meet so that they wouldn't have to deal with a candidate being tried for fraud?

Trump just called Lebron stupid.
Twitter
He is.
He can play basketball. How nice.

Whatever hissyfit Rumpleforeskin has going on, they should settle it on the court then. One on one.
I don't even watch basketball but I'd watch that.

Okay, maybe that's not a fair match as James is a professional basketball player and Rump is a professional asshole. So let's make it two-on-one and give Rump a teammate to help him out.

Barack O'bama.

I'd definitely watch that. Prolly be the best thing since Bobby Riggs getting his ass whupped by Billie Jean King.

Le Bron is being used by Obama/fake media/Democratic Party to race bait for votes in the coming election is my bottom line suspicion. Don Lemon is nothing more than a left wing political activist and a perfect example of a race baiting Uncle Tom Democrat.
Don't take it personal, Lumpy--I had to jump in somewhere.
Lebron James has given an enormous amount of his money, time and effort to build a school that is going to make a difference in a community. He is doing a really good thing. Besides the school itself, every graduate will be guaranteed full tuition to the Univ. of Akron. How decent a man is that, to put a whole bunch of his money into something that will make a real difference in a neighborhood like the one he grew up in?
I think it is AWESOME, and I wish some more folks would do something like that with their billions.

I don't know why Trump called Lebron James stupid; probably Lebron James insulted the Pres. That doesn't matter. What Lebron James did is AWESOME!

If standup black guys have been harassed then they can castigate the large volume of their race that is anything but standup.
That’s the problem, blacks committing crimes far disproportionate to their percentage of the population. That’s a fact and as such does not fit into the liberal feelings method of operation.
Quit being jobless, family abandoning, finger pointing criminals. It’s got Nothing to do with cops, thinking Americans know this .

If standup black guys have been harassed then they can castigate the large volume of their race that is anything but standup.
That’s the problem, blacks committing crimes far disproportionate to their percentage of the population. That’s a fact and as such does not fit into the liberal feelings method of operation.
Quit being jobless, family abandoning, finger pointing criminals. It’s got Nothing to do with cops, thinking Americans know this .
Why don't you take that bile to the Race Relations forum? It has little to do with what's going on in this thread.

Trump just called Lebron stupid.
Twitter

Don't you think the President of the United States should concern himself with other things besides Twitter trolling?

He's a juvenile and he's made all of you fucking idiots his juvenile parrots.

He’s got this nation kicking ass and in a far better position by every metric that matters… He can do whatever the fuck he wants

Amazing how low our President will go

Reminds me of when St Johns fans used to mock the intelligence of Patrick Ewing

Why did the athlete troll the president?

Cause anyone can....and does (preceding the Trump era).

Since when does the president troll the citizen? Should he?

The mulatto messiah ended all respect and propriety to the office of president.
"mulatto messiah".....:71: Have no idea why some trumpanzees get this totally unfair rep as racists.

What's racist about that?

Might want to go back to those remedial reading lessons. She didn't say THAT was 'racist' --- she alluded to your obsession with race, and your inevitable cluelessness about why you get called on what you yourself just posted.

Let's put it in simpler words for the simpler-minded:
--- What in the flying fuck does "mulatto" have to do with "respect for the office of President"?

What indeed. Bob's your undetermined-race uncle.

Not to mention "propriety". Nice revealing word choice there, nomsayin'?

But hey, don't take my word for it --- let's take a random Rumpbot reading. Roll tape.

Lebron is in democrat leader Maxine's very low IQ territory. :p And also just as ugly. And folks being ugly is sad, but like with that Asian female on the New York Times saying she hates White people, ugly non Whites have a seething hatred for Whites. Biologically, it is because non-Whites know they are inbred to some extent, have smaller brains and unattractive faces and bodies generally speaking.

That was so five years ago.
Well before Lebron developed a hardcore case of Ni**eritus.

Herd -- uh I mean hard to figure how that gets translated into "racism". Isn't it.

Obama is the one who brought ghetto to the WH.
Just pointing out he's not 100%, but he wanted you all to believe he was.

Why would our president choose to mock LeBron James for his intelligence?

For a man with a high school education, I have found him to be quite well spoken and concerned about matters outside of basketball

There are many stars in Basketball who cannot speak in coherent sentences....LeBron is not one of them

Why don't you take that bile to the Race Relations forum? It has little to do with what's going on in this thread.
Must.....chase....offf....opposing....facts.
Cannot....process...emotionally

And this thread, including others by this loser that posted it is still here.

Considering the source this comes as no surprise.

Considering what the moderators here moves, and what is allowed to stay, now comes as no surprise either.

Selectively enforced rules.

Zero credibility.

Enforce. Don't enforce. But don't ever PM me about rules again.

And this thread, including others by this loser that posted it is still here.

Considering the source this comes as no surprise.

Considering what the moderators here moves, and what is allowed to stay, now comes as no surprise either.

Selectively enforced rules.

Zero credibility.

Enforce. Don't enforce. But don't ever PM me about rules again.

What? Why are you quoting me about this? I can't tell you how many times I report posts that are posted in the wrong forum. It depends on the mod that gets the report on whether anything gets done or not. Then if you report a mod that would handle the situation, they won't over-rule the other mod's decision as not to cause trouble between them.

Forum List

Back