🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump trolls Lebron James...this should get good.

Lebron would smack the crap our of the orange and his kids all at once. Most childish idiot ever captured by a camera....what a fucking clown this orange baby is.

FLOTUS' addressed Donald Trump calling both LeBron and Don Lemon dumb through a statement by her spokesperson to CNN, saying ... "It looks like LeBron James is working to do good things on behalf of our next generation."

According to her statement, Melania would also be open to visiting LeBron's I Promise School"

Hahaha the orange gold digger wants to find a sugar daddy once the orange is locked up or broke, or does she wanna try the king ?

We have known, since we’ve known who Donald Trump is, that Donald Trump is a racist. Perhaps his name hasn’t always been associated with racism, but racism has always been attached to the Donald Trump package, like an IKEA refrigerator equipped with a complimentary ice maker.

We know, for instance, that he was sued decades ago by the Department of Justice for discriminating against minority renters. We know about the full page ads he bought in the New York Times in the ‘80s, ultimately calling for the Central Park Five — young men who were eventually exonerated — to be executed. And we know that the only reason he was even a viable political figure was because of his campaign doubting the citizenship and legitimacy of Barack Obama. So his tweet yesterday about Don Lemon and LeBron James, insulting the intelligence of them both, it’s just an ice maker making more ice.

But a part of the Trump package that isn’t discussed as frequently — perhaps it’s addressed with the instructions booklet we neglected to read — is that Donald Trump is also a coward. For all of his tough talk and bluster, the president of the United States is a punk ass bitch. And this has also been apparent for as long as we’ve known who he is.

We know that he slipped out of draft duty because of ... bone spurs. Bone spurs don’t even get you on the NFL injury report, but he used it to stay the fuck away from actually having to fight. We know his history of bullying and insulting women. And, since he’s been in office, we’ve seen him cower to Kim Jong Un and literally get Deeboed by Vladimir Putin — two men who, for all of their faults, would definitely whoop Trump’s ass.

And now, Donald Trump has aimed his furious and tiny Twitter fingers at LeBron James. When we all know — what decades of evidence has taught us — that the only thing Trump would say when seeing LeBron approaching is“OMAR’S COMING!

The homie Kara Brown articulated this earlier today.

Unfortunately, Kara surely knows, as we all know, that this will never, ever, ever, ever happen. Not with this shiftless, bone-spurred, chickenhawk-in-chief.

Which is, perhaps, the most indicting aspect of the Trump presidency and the people who elected him. We’ve had racist presidents before. We’ve had malignant misogynists in office before. But never has our president been such a fucking wimp.

https://verysmartbrothas.theroot.co...our-punk-ass-president-would-never-1828105410
Of course he wouldn't. President Pussy can't even fire people to their faces, preferring twitter.

This president is like many of you that are against him. When someone disses you on this board and harasses you non stop, you fight back, don't you? So why should Trump sit and stay quiet? This POTUS gets snarky right back. Up front and in yer face. Which is why is he POTUS.
Lebron started this shit. Now he can take the paybacks from the one he dissed. Or he can be a puss and whine about it.

FLOTUS' addressed Donald Trump calling both LeBron and Don Lemon dumb through a statement by her spokesperson to CNN, saying ... "It looks like LeBron James is working to do good things on behalf of our next generation."

According to her statement, Melania would also be open to visiting LeBron's I Promise School"

Hahaha the orange gold digger wants to find a sugar daddy once the orange is locked up or broke, or does she wanna try the king ?

Eh I don't think she has a big enough ass to fit NBA player standards for women.

Lebron James just built a school for disadvantaged children...

Trump had a school where he ripped people off.

Right there, LeBron with his generous contribution, gave more back than Trump has ever done, out of his own pocket, Trump only cares about what goes in his pocket.
So...did Lebron donate his whole..and I mean WHOLE yearly wages to the poor? No? Yet...Trump did.

Stop with slamming the FLOTUS. She didn't volunteer for this schtick.

This president is like many of you that are against him. When someone disses you on this board and harasses you non stop, you fight back, don't you? So why should Trump sit and stay quiet? This POTUS gets snarky right back. Up front and in yer face. Which is why is he POTUS.
Lebron started this shit. Now he can take the paybacks from the one he dissed. Or he can be a puss and whine about it.
I don't follow celebrity dramatics. What did Lebron do to "start shit" with the Pres?

You know what I would say if I was LeBron James and the President called me stupid ...
"Fill up the yacht bitches, and let's hit the blue" ... :thup:

2A54745700000578-3153464-Fun_in_the_sun_The_group_were_seen_having_a_great_time_kicking_b-a-57_1436358769580.jpg

I am pretty sure I could find better things to do than worry about the President (or anyone for that matter) calling me stupid.
Especially considering the whiny pussies that will come running to my defense ...
Just because it gives them another opportunity to express their dislike for the President.​

Trump just called Lebron stupid.
Twitter
Why is the President of the United States trolling an athlete?

Your President pushes his balls around in a wheelbarrow.
He’s retaliatory...he fights back. What a badass huh?
hmnm...the most powerfull man in the world attacks a peon. Oh...what a badass.
LeBron isn't a peon. Ned Lacy down at the Conoco is a peon.
Trump fights back, it's his nature. I kinda like that after what we've had for the last 20 years.
When the most powerful person on earth attacks ordinary citizens...I don't like it.

At the very least - he is above it....worse...he is a bully.
attacks??
Sorry bout that,

1. Grab some pop corn and lets see what transpires....lol!
  2. Lebron may run away,....with his tail up in between his hind legs..
  3. Or this could end up some entertaining drama.
  4. I for one have my money on Trump for the win!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Why is the President of the US attacking an athlete?
because these jackasses say crap that divides the country/screws up the community
just like the NFLers and their ''hands up don't shoot'' LIES/myths/etc
this was the big story dividing the country/hurting the communities

Right there, LeBron with his generous contribution, gave more back than Trump has ever done, out of his own pocket, Trump only cares about what goes in his pocket.
So...did Lebron donate his whole..and I mean WHOLE yearly wages to the poor? No? Yet...Trump did.

Lebron makes about 70 times what Trump makes. :abgg2q.jpg:

And it is quite easy for Trump to donate his $400,000 salary when he makes that back in one month at his golf courses when he stays at one and the government foots the bill. That money goes into his pocket.

LeBron started the brouhaha, this could get interesting. lol
And how exactly did he do that??????
All he said is he would not meet with Donnie Dirtbag. He is obviously smart enough to know Tramp would only use such a meeting for a photo-op and not take to heart a single word he said.

And this thread, including others by this loser that posted it is still here.

Considering the source this comes as no surprise.

Considering what the moderators here moves, and what is allowed to stay, now comes as no surprise either.

Selectively enforced rules.

Zero credibility.

Enforce. Don't enforce. But don't ever PM me about rules again.
No idea what you are babbling about

Forum List

Back