Trump trolls the Libertarian Party at their own convention. “Do you like losing?” “What’s the point in getting 3% of the vote?”

BlueGin - nothing?

I know... it's hard. But making such ignorant statements just makes you look like a fool. Regardless of your hatred of libertarians, they are diametrically opposed to marxism. If you can't even comprehend that, you're just out of your depth.
You think we hate Libertarians? Maybe we just dislike the Fake ones.

State rights, limited govt we agree. Open borders...not a chance.

You are a FAKE

BlueGin - nothing?

I know... it's hard. But making such ignorant statements just makes you look like a fool. Regardless of your hatred of libertarians, they are diametrically opposed to marxism. If you can't even comprehend that, you're just out of your depth.
Ever heard of the Transgender Marxism movement? The Black Lives Matter Marxist revolution?

They call their own ideology Marxist. And Libertarians apparently adopt portions of it.

Hense…Marxist Light.

You think we hate Libertarians? Maybe we just dislike the Fake ones.

State rights, limited govt we agree. Open borders...not a chance.

You are a FAKE
We all know how much Libertarians love mask and vax mandates. Their candidate even fought against compensation for people laid off because of them.

Last edited:
Ever heard of the Transgender Marxism movement? The Black Lives Matter Marxist revolution?

They call their own ideology Marxist. And Libertarians apparently adopt portions of it.
Apparently? Links? Anything?

The irony is that libertarians are fervently anti-marxist. But I guess that's why you're calling them marxists. You're mad because they won't support Trump, so you're throwing out an insult that you think will sting. But it just makes you look stupid.

Last edited:
We all know how much Libertarians live mask and vax mandates.

"We" do? Then "we" should be able to post links to libertarians supporting vax mandates. Or maybe you're just mad because they won't vote for Trump, so you're making shit up? Maybe? Yeah... I bet that's it.

But you're free to go get those links and prove me wrong.

"We" do? Then "we" should be able to post links to libertarians supporting vax mandates. Or maybe you're just mad because they won't vote for Trump, so you're making shit up? Maybe? Yeah... I bet that's it.

But you're free to go get those links and prove me wrong.
The candidate your party nominated supports them. Why haven’t you done research on your own candidate is the real question.

Libertarians always want independents to vote for them ( because two party blah blah BS). Then offer up far left weirdos as candidates. I think they are full of shit.

The candidate your party nominated supports them. Why haven’t you done research on your own candidate is the real question.
Maybe. I'm not sure what the party has been up to. As I said, they lost me when they invited Trump to their convention.

But, I'm not taking your word for it. Link it, or skulk away. Show me some evidence that Chase Oliver supports vax mandates. I bet you can't.

In the mean time, here's one showing the opposite:

Should the government require employees of large businesses to be vaccinated from COVID?​

No

Should the government require children to be vaccinated for preventable diseases?​

No

Looks like you're wrong. Again.

Maybe. I'm not sure what the party has been up to. As I said, they lost me when they invited Trump to their convention.

But, I'm not taking your word for it. Link it, or skulk away. Show me some evidence that Chase Oliver supports vax mandates. I bet you can't.

A minute ago you were driving a Greyhound bus over them, now defending???

Make up your dang mind.

US Election: Who is Chase Oliver? Libertarian Party's presidential nominee after they rejected Trump and RFK

Gay guy. LMAO

Oh well. Your HERO selection.

Run with it. GAY DUDE FOR PRES. Might draw votes away from the left. LMAO
Yeah. I don't have a problem with gay people. I don't know if I'll vote for Oliver yet or not, still need to check him out in detail.

But, you seem to be throwing in the towel on the Marxist accusation and just doing your normal useless crap. Enjoy.

Yeah. I don't have a problem with gay people. I don't know if I'll vote for Oliver yet or not, still need to check him out in detail.

But, you seem to be throwing in the towel on the Marxist accusation and just doing your normal useless crap. Enjoy.
You are Bidens Bitch. You dont fool anyone.

But Libertards selected one that can pull votes from the left.

Well Done.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back