Trump under fire after vulgar remarks about Clinton

Trump is classless, but sadly, imo, that's precisely why Trumpers like him.
I'm not a fan but I admit I like how he gets under the liberal skin. Gotta give the man props for that. I mean sadly and all, since liberals love how sadly everything is they disagree with.

Trump under fire for sexism after vulgar Clinton jibes

The man is a walking, talking disaster. He just cannot stay out of the trash heap, can he? He loses a little more with women every time he makes these stupid remarks.
He's not a serious candidate.

Actually he is exactly what the DNC wants. A clown that has pushed the GOP to the dark ages. He has infuriated one sector of the voting population after another. He has NO CHANCE of winning the General and the GOP knows it. But they are afraid to act. If they are too dramatic in sending him back to Reality TV show where he belongs, they are afraid he will say he was mistreated and run as a third party.....AND EVEN BEAT THE GOP CANDIDATE!

The Republican Party is....how you say.......? SCREWED!
Tell that to the millions of Americans who support him.

Most Democrats and many dedicated Republicans hate him. They think he is a total egomaniac that cannot win the General. At the same time, they would like to see him gain the nomination. The latest polls show that even Bernie would smash him in the General. So......

GO DONALD!

Which latest poll? Some say otherwise.

Bernie Sanders Would Beat Donald Trump and Other GOP Frontrunners, New Poll Says

There were a ton of other polls that give Sanders an even greater margin of victory, but they are the MSM. And I know how you loath the MSM, cause they just pick on the poor old GOP mercilessly....To the disdain on many, of which I may be one, the country is becoming more and more liberal. Personally, I tend to be more moderate than many of Bernie's positions. BUT, if the GOP runs either Trump or Cruz against him or Hillary, the GOP will lose the WH again. With the WH, they will also suffer an embarrassing loss in the Senate.

The only pollster that I can think of who might give a General win to Trump would be Karl Rove. He did such a great job in predicting the winner in 2012, huh?

I'm not a fan but I admit I like how he gets under the liberal skin. Gotta give the man props for that. I mean sadly and all, since liberals love how sadly everything is they disagree with.

???? Gets under "liberal skin"? You are kidding? He is the best thing to happen to the DNC for years. He is blocking all the legitimate GOP candidates and the Dems love it. The GOP is stumped on what to do and time is running out. Just Priceless!

???? Gets under "liberal skin"? You are kidding? He is the best thing to happen to the DNC for years. He is blocking all the legitimate GOP candidates and the Dems love it. The GOP is stumped on what to do and time is running out. Just Priceless!
Trump owns you. It's obvious to anyone. If you really were pleased you'd sit back and smile. You're not.

Trump owns you. It's obvious to anyone. If you really were pleased you'd sit back and smile. You're not.

Hilarious!

The man is a walking, talking disaster. He just cannot stay out of the trash heap, can he? He loses a little more with women every time he makes these stupid remarks.

Actually he is exactly what the DNC wants. A clown that has pushed the GOP to the dark ages. He has infuriated one sector of the voting population after another. He has NO CHANCE of winning the General and the GOP knows it. But they are afraid to act. If they are too dramatic in sending him back to Reality TV show where he belongs, they are afraid he will say he was mistreated and run as a third party.....AND EVEN BEAT THE GOP CANDIDATE!

That's what makes it so sad, Trump supporters think he's a serious candidate.

The only thing serious about him is he is "seriously" a headache for the Repubs. They are clueless as how to handle him. He is like a run away train knocking over every bridge the GOP has tried to build to make their party more appealing. Yes, maybe they didn't really try very hard to fix the issues that sunk them in 2008 and 2012. But Donald has undone any progress they may have made with women, Hispanics, and Blacks. That is not to mention all the other voting sectors he has alienated. WOW! He is definitely a tool for the DNC.

The only thing serious about him is he is "seriously" a headache for the Repubs. They are clueless as how to handle him. He is like a run away train knocking over every bridge the GOP has tried to build to make their party more appealing. Yes, maybe they didn't really try very hard to fix the issues that sunk them in 2008 and 2012. But Donald has undone any progress they may have made with women, Hispanics, and Blacks. That is not to mention all the other voting sectors he has alienated. WOW! He is definitely a tool for the DNC.

Donald hasn't said anything, yet, to turn off women solely based on their fair sex. He made the perfectly true comment that when Carly sulks, she is some ugly; he's insulted a lot of men, too, and they aren't crying about Trump hating men. He's an equal opportunity insulter, if you will. Is Clinton so unfamiliar with the use of cuss words to think that the word "fu--" is literally translated as "sexual intercourse" in all situations? Trump used the Yiddish equivalent, and I guess we can at least be thankful for that, but as a 'libber" from back in the day, I don't see that comment as sexually derogatory as much as classless. And completely unsurprising, coming from him.

Most Democrats and many dedicated Republicans hate him. They think he is a total egomaniac that cannot win the General. At the same time, they would like to see him gain the nomination. The latest polls show that even Bernie would smash him in the General. So......

GO DONALD!
Sure, that's why he's been the front runner since he entered the race and that's why Bush is still in single digits after spending $38 million on ads against him.

GO DONALD!

Which latest poll? Some say otherwise.

Bernie Sanders Would Beat Donald Trump and Other GOP Frontrunners, New Poll Says

There were a ton of other polls that give Sanders an even greater margin of victory, but they are the MSM. And I know how you loath the MSM, cause they just pick on the poor old GOP mercilessly....To the disdain on many, of which I may be one, the country is becoming more and more liberal. Personally, I tend to be more moderate than many of Bernie's positions. BUT, if the GOP runs either Trump or Cruz against him or Hillary, the GOP will lose the WH again. With the WH, they will also suffer an embarrassing loss in the Senate.

The only pollster that I can think of who might give a General win to Trump would be Karl Rove. He did such a great job in predicting the winner in 2012, huh?

EcoWatch? That's an unbiased source.

A ton of polls? Perhaps you can provide a reliable one.

Forum List

Back