Trump under fire after vulgar remarks about Clinton

it is just sad what this country is becoming ....a joke in the eyes of the world....donald trump

5673_1590119154409115_4600302820163516727_n.jpg

Bones, you and I have been watching Presidential races for a long time, and I can promise you that I have never seen anyone as irreverent, arrogant, distasteful, or ignorant as Donald Trump. Can you imagine Dwight, JFK, or Ronald Reagan using some of the crude words and tactics that Trump is using. He is an embarrassment to this country and I am sure the sane members of the GOP are trying desperately to find a way to push him out of contention for the nomination.

JUST AMAZING!

You mean like some of the things Democrats said about Sarah Palin when she was running for VP?

The mixed raced SOB currently in the office is an embarrassment to himself, blacks, and anyone with good sense. I'm sure the ass lickers of the Democrat party disagree but I would be shocked if anyone didn't.

I love what liberals refer to as "Under Fire". Liberals wetting their panties complaining about something someone in the GOP said = "Under Fire".

Lefties are too stupid to be believed.

I love what liberals refer to as "Under Fire". Liberals wetting their panties complaining about something someone in the GOP said = "Under Fire".

Lefties are too stupid to be believed.

Is that the same type of under fire as Hillary claimed to be when she landed in Bosnia?

it is just sad what this country is becoming ....a joke in the eyes of the world....donald trump

5673_1590119154409115_4600302820163516727_n.jpg

Bones, you and I have been watching Presidential races for a long time, and I can promise you that I have never seen anyone as irreverent, arrogant, distasteful, or ignorant as Donald Trump. Can you imagine Dwight, JFK, or Ronald Reagan using some of the crude words and tactics that Trump is using. He is an embarrassment to this country and I am sure the sane members of the GOP are trying desperately to find a way to push him out of contention for the nomination.

JUST AMAZING!

It's amazing that you're willing to direct this amount of scrutiny towards Trump, but are far too unwilling to do so for Hillary. She is an angel to you.

She is not an angel. I actually am not totally sold on her. There are things that she does and says that are very questionable.

BUT. she has not stooped to the depths of Trump. The man is below....LOW. He is making the GOP a laughing stock. It will take years for the GOP to crawl out of the hole that Donald has dug.

Trump under fire for sexism after vulgar Clinton jibes

The man is a walking, talking disaster. He just cannot stay out of the trash heap, can he? He loses a little more with women every time he makes these stupid remarks.

I think he gets away with it because of what we see on reality TV and the extremes these shows go to. I think Will Robertson on Duck Dynasty would be high in the polls as well, because we feel like we know him. ( BTW ) Will supports Trump.

And America is pissed off ~ Trump talks about it , all of the other candidates didn't go near these topics until they saw Trumps polls sky rocket.
Many of his supporters are much more aware of the corruption now due to the info on the internet and seeing the shit that has been allowed , while we pay the price.

I do wish he would shut up and talk about the issues instead of his opponents, he is easy to piss off. His mouth has brought him up in the polls, and the closer we get his mouth can bring him down.

He cannot talk about the issues. He hasn't a clue.

The man is a walking, talking disaster. He just cannot stay out of the trash heap, can he? He loses a little more with women every time he makes these stupid remarks.
He's not a serious candidate.

Actually he is exactly what the DNC wants. A clown that has pushed the GOP to the dark ages. He has infuriated one sector of the voting population after another. He has NO CHANCE of winning the General and the GOP knows it. But they are afraid to act. If they are too dramatic in sending him back to Reality TV show where he belongs, they are afraid he will say he was mistreated and run as a third party.....AND EVEN BEAT THE GOP CANDIDATE!

The Republican Party is....how you say.......? SCREWED!

BUT. she has not stooped to the depths of Trump. The man is below....LOW. He is making the GOP a laughing stock. It will take years for the GOP to crawl out of the hole that Donald has dug.

Sure, basically saying the man is a recruiting tool for murderous terrorists is basically as low as it gets. She's already stooped to his level. And what is with this concern for the GOP all of a sudden?

I'm guessing it's because you favor the establishment since they align closer to liberal viewpoints.

Sure, basically saying the man is a recruiting tool for murderous terrorists is basically as low as it gets. She's already stooped to his level. And what is with this concern for the GOP all of a sudden?

I'm guessing it's because you favor the establishment since they align closer to liberal viewpoints.

But it is true. It is terribly stupid to alienate the very people that you want on the ground fighting Daesh. But all in all...

:banana:GO DONALD!:banana:

Actually he is exactly what the DNC wants. A clown that has pushed the GOP to the dark ages. He has infuriated one sector of the voting population after another. He has NO CHANCE of winning the General and the GOP knows it. But they are afraid to act. If they are too dramatic in sending him back to Reality TV show where he belongs, they are afraid he will say he was mistreated and run as a third party.....AND EVEN BEAT THE GOP CANDIDATE!

Tell that to the millions of Americans who support him.

Most Democrats and many dedicated Republicans hate him. They think he is a total egomaniac that cannot win the General. At the same time, they would like to see him gain the nomination. The latest polls show that even Bernie would smash him in the General. So......

GO DONALD!

Most Democrats and many dedicated Republicans hate him. They think he is a total egomaniac that cannot win the General. At the same time, they would like to see him gain the nomination. The latest polls show that even Bernie would smash him in the General. So......

GO DONALD!

Which latest poll? Some say otherwise.

Forum List

Back