Trump under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

Trump tweets: "“I am being investigated""

Heads up. WP was wrong. Again.

'Let me be clear, the president is not under investigation. The president is not a subject or target of investigation,' Sekulow said on CNN's State of the Union

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4615476/Trump-lawyer-says-president-not-investigation.html#ixzz4kMjE7D9w
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sekulow is apparently a moron.

Trump already admitted he was under investigation for firing Comey.

Here is your buffoon's exact tweet:

"“I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt,""

Good grief get a grip. Trump's tweet was responding to another fake WP fairy tale. It's a no brainer.

'Let me be clear, the president is not under investigation. The president is not a subject or target of investigation,' Sekulow said on CNN's State of the Union

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4615476/Trump-lawyer-says-president-not-investigation.html#ixzz4kMjE7D9w

"“I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt,""
You know Trump never questioned the status of the investigation or for that matter had anything to say about it other than comments about himself, crowing about not being investigated, then saying he's being investigated, calling it a witch hunt, slandering Comey, and attacking Mueller. But he has never addressed the most important part of the investigation, Russian involvement. I have no doubt he would shut the investigation down in a heartbeat because all he can see is the threat to himself, not giving a damn about the threat to the nation.

Sekulow is another fake conservative. He is a Trump sycophant. He would say that even if Trump was being hauled to the pokey. The fact is that even Trump's lawyer is getting a lawyer.

Good grief get a grip. Trump's tweet was responding to another fake WP fairy tale. It's a no brainer.

You are the one spouting fairy tales. You are the one who is a no-brainer.

You can believe what you need to believe, Hillary was for the rich and bought by the rich. She was just like the last three Presidents, bought and paid for by the big corporations that the Democratic Party pretends to hate. You may not have been fooled by Bush, but I haven't been fooled by Clinton, Bush, Obama, Hillary or Trump.

You have been fooled by the worst conspiracy theory about the rich ever. Talk about a nutter.

You have been fooled by lack of self-reliant critical thought. You are unable to make judgements based upon varying degrees of the two only viable political parties and their association with wealthy donors.

You have taken the lazy way out. Condemn all, make no choice.

I make a choice nutter, I don't let myself get sucked into one party is for the middle class, it isn't true and the nominees for the last 5 elections prove it. Five people that are part of the one percent, that did nothing for the middle class, except burden them with more debt and more taxes and bills. I would have voted for Bernie had the Democratic Party not been so excited to pick the bitch of the rich. I wound up voting for a third party candidate that would not have been beholding to the rich. You on the other hand pretend you care about the poor, our country and then votes for a person that couldn't tell the truth to save her life and what was worse is the Republican candidate could tell the truth either. The only candidate too me that was worse than Trump was Clinton.

The latest news is that reports Muellaer was investigating Trump for Obstruction were again false.

Also Mueller's work will be concluded by Christmas because preliminary investigations are showing there just isn't much there. But they want to be thorough.

The biggest thing helping Mueller concluding his work so quickly is the massive of amount of Surveillance that was conducted in addition to the extensive testimonies from all the various investigations and the paper trails for the unmasking and leaks.

All will help him conclude his work quickly and efficiently.

My opinion is that it was a waste of time to hire an independent counsel.

It's a waste of taxpayer's time and money.

The latest news is that reports Muellaer was investigating Trump for Obstruction were again false.

Also Mueller's work will be concluded by Christmas because preliminary investigations are showing there just isn't much there. But they want to be thorough.

The biggest thing helping Mueller concluding his work so quickly is the massive of amount of Surveillance that was conducted in addition to the extensive testimonies from all the various investigations and the paper trails for the unmasking and leaks.

All will help him conclude his work quickly and efficiently.

My opinion is that it was a waste of time to hire an independent counsel.

It's a waste of taxpayer's time and money.
Maybe Trump should appoint Jared or Ivanka to get a fair impartial investigation.

1.) You are a liar.

2.) You are a liar because you are a liberal.

3.) You are uniformed and ignorant

4.) You are uniformed and ignorant because you are a liberal.

5.) Jay Sekulow is the most successful attorney in The US who has won numerous cases against The ACLU.

For decades he has ran the American Center For Law & Juatice which is the Conservative version of the ACLU, and had appeared in front of the US Supreme Court and won more than any Conservative Lawyer in US history.

Care to make an actual argument about "Fake Conservative" again?

Sekulow is another fake conservative. He is a Trump sycophant. He would say that even if Trump was being hauled to the pokey. The fact is that even Trump's lawyer is getting a lawyer.

Yesterday on Meet The Press one of the NYT's top writers said: [paraphrasing] "I'm very concerned that we have overblown the whole 'collusion' theory because we want it to be true so bad we aren't seeing the fact, which is it's very likely there wasn't ever any 'collusion'.
Then Eugene Robinson went bad shit crazy practically screaming that he was "convinced" there was "massive collusion".
Poor Eugene. He still has his tongue stuck so far up Obama's asshole he can't think straight.

He was responding to the article in the WP. You know ..............the fake news outlet that is only rivaled by the NYT. I'm losing track of how many fairy tales they have spun over the last year.

Hell's bells they might as well begin each story with "Once upon a time..."

:lol:

He was responding to the article in the WP. You know ..............the fake news outlet that is only rivaled by the NYT. I'm losing track of how many fairy tales they have spun over the last year.

Hell's bells they might as well begin each story with "Once upon a time..."

:lol:
Rightwingnut, Trump himself called the investigation a "witch hunt." HTF is it a witch hunt if there's no investigation?

You morons are sooo easily duped.

You and your Party of Putin Cock Holsters are a threat to our Nation, but somehow that doesn't seem to concern you.

You know Trump never questioned the status of the investigation or for that matter had anything to say about it other than comments about himself, crowing about not being investigated, then saying he's being investigated, calling it a witch hunt, slandering Comey, and attacking Mueller. But he has never addressed the most important part of the investigation, Russian involvement. I have no doubt he would shut the investigation down in a heartbeat because all he can see is the threat to himself, not giving a damn about the threat to the nation.

18920685_1560808483937847_7984265783775169309_n.jpg

tinydancer, post: 17546556

Trump's response should have been - I am not being investigated so the WAPO is wrong. That's not what your moron said.

Trump says he is. His lawyer says he isn't. Kellyanne says his tweet was meant to be ironic.

He has a funny interpretation of a fine tuned machine.

Forum List

Back