Trump under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

Papageorgio, post: 17540116
You are off topic, what part of it do you not understand. Start a new thread, tons of reasons we know he didn't lie.

This is on topic. Trump says Bush lied.

Who is "we"? I've shown that 10% more Americans polled believe Bush lied than not.

So your "we" is a minority opinion.

Last edited:
Admiral Rockwell Tory,
Trump could lie call day long for all 8 years, and it would never match up to the mega-lies told by those on my list.

You have listed no lies over the past 8 years. The mega-lie of all past presidents was Bush 43 on March 17, 2003. Not even Trump hopefully will surpass that Bush lie. Just think if Trump could possibly top all the death destruction and lost tax-dollars that was the US invasion of Iraq.

You are off topic, what part of it do you not understand. Start a new thread, tons of reasons we know he didn't lie.

You brought it into this thread:

Papageorgio, post: 17535013
f you believe the birth certificate, that there was a crime at Benghazi, that Bush stole an election, that Bush knew or orchestrated 911, that Bush lied about WMDs, that Clinton murdered Foster, you belong on the funny farm. The nutters that believe any of that are of their rocker and are void of reason.

And now you wish to run away once your nonsense has been confronted with undeniable fact.

The Amazon Post? Really? There's no Russian connection so how can he obstruct what didn't happen?

Obstructing the investigation is the crime whether the investigation uncovers wrongdoing or not.
With a hundred lawyers and investigators they will certainly find wrongdoing because Trump has never walked the line and he does not associate with people who do. He is about the most un-conservative conservative you will find. From his earliest days of paying off the mob to get his projects completed on time, bribing city workers, misleading investors, and threatening the competition, he has survived by operating in his own private world, with no prying press, no active partners, no goverment auditors, and no leakers. The only information available about the Trump organization is the information he chooses to release. As a president under investigation, his life will be an open book.
In other words he's guilty until proven innocent. Exactly what leftists always do. When you tyrants get enough power there's no longer even a need for a trial.

However, anyone that isn't caught up in liberal derangement knows that this is all a smokescreen for the fact they lost power and need to assign blame to something, anything other than Americans sending a message to DC.

Papageorgio, post: 17540133
The both deserted us years ago.

Speak for yourself. What's with all this "us" and "we" crap. The Dem Party did not desert me. Hillary would have become another great Democratic President like Obama is.
Obama isn't a president, you are living in a dream state. Obama said the election was about his legacy and we know Hilly would have continued it. You obviously can't get over the answer but that's tough shit.

This is on topic. Trump says Bush lied.

Who is "we"? I've shown that 10% more Americans polled believe Bush lied than not.

So your "we" is a minority opinion.

The thread is about Trump being investigated for obstructing justice not what Trump claims Bush did or didn't do.

You brought it into this thread:

Papageorgio, post: 17535013
f you believe the birth certificate, that there was a crime at Benghazi, that Bush stole an election, that Bush knew or orchestrated 911, that Bush lied about WMDs, that Clinton murdered Foster, you belong on the funny farm. The nutters that believe any of that are of their rocker and are void of reason.

And now you wish to run away once your nonsense has been confronted with undeniable fact.

Cupcake, why didn't you post who and what I was responding to? In context. I didn't do anything to bring in anything. So please stop your silly games.

Last edited:
Papageorgio, post: 17540133
The both deserted us years ago.

Speak for yourself. What's with all this "us" and "we" crap. The Dem Party did not desert me. Hillary would have become another great Democratic President like Obama is.

You can believe what you need to believe, Hillary was for the rich and bought by the rich. She was just like the last three Presidents, bought and paid for by the big corporations that the Democratic Party pretends to hate. You may not have been fooled by Bush, but I haven't been fooled by Clinton, Bush, Obama, Hillary or Trump.

Papageorgio, post: 17542943
Obama was President. This is just more partisan silliness.

I used "is" because Obama is a great President. Obama is a "great" President and will continue to become greater as the clown that follows him will make Obama more appreciated.

How picky can you get? Falling short of rational thought are you?

You can believe what you need to believe, Hillary was for the rich and bought by the rich. She was just like the last three Presidents, bought and paid for by the big corporations that the Democratic Party pretends to hate. You may not have been fooled by Bush, but I haven't been fooled by Clinton, Bush, Obama, Hillary or Trump.

You have been fooled by the worst conspiracy theory about the rich ever. Talk about a nutter.

You have been fooled by lack of self-reliant critical thought. You are unable to make judgements based upon varying degrees of the two only viable political parties and their association with wealthy donors.

You have taken the lazy way out. Condemn all, make no choice.

The Amazon Post? Really? There's no Russian connection so how can he obstruct what didn't happen?

Obstructing the investigation is the crime whether the investigation uncovers wrongdoing or not.
With a hundred lawyers and investigators they will certainly find wrongdoing because Trump has never walked the line and he does not associate with people who do. He is about the most un-conservative conservative you will find. From his earliest days of paying off the mob to get his projects completed on time, bribing city workers, misleading investors, and threatening the competition, he has survived by operating in his own private world, with no prying press, no active partners, no goverment auditors, and no leakers. The only information available about the Trump organization is the information he chooses to release. As a president under investigation, his life will be an open book.
In other words he's guilty until proven innocent. Exactly what leftists always do. When you tyrants get enough power there's no longer even a need for a trial.

However, anyone that isn't caught up in liberal derangement knows that this is all a smokescreen for the fact they lost power and need to assign blame to something, anything other than Americans sending a message to DC.
We are talking politics. Trump will never see the inside of a criminal court during his term in office. No president every has. There will be no court pronouncing guilt or innocent. Guilt or innocent will be determined in the court of public opinion.

Last edited:

We are talking politics. Trump will never see the inside of a criminal court during his term in office. No president every has. There will be no court pronouncing guilt or innocent. Guilt or innocent will be determined in the court of public opinion.
Yes, I know that's the angle. Smear him out of office. It's what liberals always try to do. However, things have changed, no longer do leftist own information, people are finding out just how corrupt the media is. Everyone I meet knows it. That's why their approval numbers are in the tank. Trump's will never be that low so your guilty charge will backfire, just like it did during the elections.

Heads up. WP was wrong. Again.

'Let me be clear, the president is not under investigation. The president is not a subject or target of investigation,' Sekulow said on CNN's State of the Union

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4615476/Trump-lawyer-says-president-not-investigation.html#ixzz4kMjE7D9w
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Oh great. Trump's lawyer said he's not under investigation. Right we should just believe anything he says.

Yes, I know that's the angle. Smear him out of office. It's what liberals always try to do. However, things have changed, no longer do leftist own information, people are finding out just how corrupt the media is. Everyone I meet knows it. That's why their approval numbers are in the tank. Trump's will never be that low so your guilty charge will backfire, just like it did during the elections.
Whose approval ratings? Trump is sitting at about 37%, the lowest of any president at this point in their presidency.

Smearing presidents is nothing new. It's been going on for decades. The different is this president is doing a lot of the smearing himself with no help from the left.

Trump began his campaign on a note of incivility and proceeded to attack every single minority in the country spewing out a message of hate, vulgarity, and threats. Do you really expect the object of his attacks to respond differently. Trump brought this on himself.

'Let me be clear, the president is not under investigation. The president is not a subject or target of investigation,' Sekulow said on CNN's State of the Union

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4615476/Trump-lawyer-says-president-not-investigation.html#ixzz4kMjE7D9w
Oh great. Trump's lawyer said he's not under investigation. Right we should just believe anything he says.

Beats the hell out of all your anonymous freaking sources eh?

the FBI doesn't usually tell a target of their ongoing investigation, that they are a target...

for two and a half years, the watergate investigation and hearings went on BEFORE Nixon became identified as a 'target'.

Trump tweets: "“I am being investigated""

Sekulow is apparently a moron.

Trump already admitted he was under investigation for firing Comey.

Here is your buffoon's exact tweet:

"“I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt,""

Forum List

Back