TRUMP UNHINGED: Biden Trying To ‘Overthrow The United States’

Keep believing…
Don't have to.

Presidential election in Colorado, 2016

1709568425863.png

Ballotpedia
https://ballotpedia.org › Presidential_election_in_Colorad...
Hillary Clinton won Colorado in the general election. In 2016, Colorado had nine electoral votes, which was 1.7 percent of the 538 electoral votes up for grabs ...

Colorado Election Results

1709568585789.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › 2024 Elections
Nov 3, 2020 — President · Joseph R. Biden Jr. wins Colorado. · Presidential results by county · Absentee votes for presidential candidates · Latest updates · U.S. ...

A two-time, soon to be a...............three-time loser.

What hubris. Americans tend to oppose liars and it's sad to see fallen leadership who buys into consecutive false narratives. May God himself restore good and truthful men whose power is used to bring back brotherly love as the mortar in this dear nation aka the USA. Last time I looked, President Trump was engaged in encouraging Peace on Earth starting with the conflicts disturbing the Middle East. Prayers up for peace on earth and Americans who humbly pray for peace on earth by caring for our partners in peace and prosperity for all.
"himself"?

And there is no "President trump".

Comedy gold our resident troll is getting desperate trying to dismiss those pesky facts as fake news.:laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:talk about a desperate Hail Mary. :auiqs.jpg:
Our resident paid shills fir the dnc are really into meltdown desperation mode denying reality Biden’s corruption pretending these facts are fake news.comedy gold.talk about beingunhinged. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Do you believe that Trump is a good and truthful Christian man?
Absolutely. All his actions show a good understanding of fairness, the Constitution, and the teachings of the Bible. I recommend that you sweep those cobwebs of excessive hatred out of your overbearing mind.

“Once again Trump is projecting in an attempt to distract the American people from the fact he killed the fairest and toughest border security bill in decades because he believed it would help his campaign. Sad,” Biden campaign spokesman Ammar Moussa said in a statement.
Exactly.

Once again, Trump lies.

GREENSBORO, North Carolina (AP) — Former President Donald Trump on Saturday further escalated his immigration rhetoric and baselessly accused President Joe Biden of waging a “conspiracy to overthrow the United States of America” as he campaigned ahead of Super Tuesday’s primaries.

Trump has a long history of trying to turn attack lines back on his rivals in an attempt to diminish their impact. Biden has cast Trump as a threat to democracy, pointing to the former president’s efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election. Those efforts culminated in the attack on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, as his supporters tried to halt the peaceful transition of power.

Trump, who has responded by calling Biden “the real threat to democracy” and alleged without proof that Biden is responsible for the indictments he faces, turned to Biden’s border policies on Saturday, charging that “every day Joe Biden is giving aid and comfort to foreign enemies of the United States.”

“Biden’s conduct on our border is by any definition a conspiracy to overthrow the United States of America,” he went on to say in Greensboro, North Carolina. “Biden and his accomplices want to collapse the American system, nullify the will of the actual American voters and establish a new base of power that gives them control for generations.”

Similar arguments have long been made by people who allege Democrats are promoting illegal immigration to weaken the power of white voters — part of a racist conspiracy, once confined to the far right, claiming there is an intentional push by the U.S. liberal establishment to systematically diminish the influence of white people.

Trump leaned into the theory again at his rally later in Virginia, saying of the migrants: “They’re trying to sign them up to get them to vote in the next election.”

“Once again Trump is projecting in an attempt to distract the American people from the fact he killed the fairest and toughest border security bill in decades because he believed it would help his campaign. Sad,” Biden campaign spokesman Ammar Moussa said in a statement.

Much more at the link below...

Sounds unhinged to me! What do you think?
Trump is crazy as an outhouse rat.

At a rally in Indiana, Trump said his supporters could fight back against his political enemies, claiming that the four indictments he faces were driven by politics and renewing his false claims about the 2020 election he lost to Democrat Joe Biden.

He took it a step further on Sunday, suggesting casting a vote for him would be worth dying for.

"You can't sit home," Trump said. "If you're sick as a dog, you say 'Darling, I gotta make it.' Even if you vote and then pass away, it's worth it."

What hubris. Americans tend to oppose liars and it's sad to see fallen leadership who buys into consecutive false narratives. May God himself restore good and truthful men whose power is used to bring back brotherly love as the mortar in this dear nation aka the USA. Last time I looked, President Trump was engaged in encouraging Peace on Earth starting with the conflicts disturbing the Middle East. Prayers up for peace on earth and Americans who humbly pray for peace on earth by caring for our partners in peace and prosperity for all.
It’s true.

Trump supporters are like dangerous children – ignorant, irrational, reckless, and irresponsible – a threat to democracy and the country.

It’s true.

Trump supporters are like dangerous children – ignorant, irrational, reckless, and irresponsible – a threat to democracy and the country.

Why should any political Party be allowed to interfere with the glorious 1,000 year democrat Reich?

It’s true.

That is nothin' but silly. Trump supporters have high intelligence quotients. They do not make decisions based on false narratives, and they are well acquainted with the United States Constitution, not to mention they are well read on political and national issues. Many of them spent a tenth of their time doing community services and/or charitable tasks because realism since their Colonial ancestors afforded them a background in mercy. We frequently work side by side with our liberal brethren in protective capacities such as occurred in all past wars that benefited their countrymen as did our liberal soldiers.

Apparently you are blind to this nation's love for each other. And I hope you can someday wrap your mind around brotherly love and cooperation to make America a blessing to this great big world. My favorite speech was stated by our blessed and classy man, Martin Luther King Jr. who envisioned equality likened to holding hands with brothers and sisters of all races, colors,and clans. My second favorite speech was delivered by the same man. I'll let you guess which speech that was. Hint: he defended a very brave sister of all Americans. ta-ta for now. I have community work to do.

GREENSBORO, North Carolina (AP) — Former President Donald Trump on Saturday further escalated his immigration rhetoric and baselessly accused President Joe Biden of waging a “conspiracy to overthrow the United States of America” as he campaigned ahead of Super Tuesday’s primaries.

Trump has a long history of trying to turn attack lines back on his rivals in an attempt to diminish their impact. Biden has cast Trump as a threat to democracy, pointing to the former president’s efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election. Those efforts culminated in the attack on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, as his supporters tried to halt the peaceful transition of power.

Trump, who has responded by calling Biden “the real threat to democracy” and alleged without proof that Biden is responsible for the indictments he faces, turned to Biden’s border policies on Saturday, charging that “every day Joe Biden is giving aid and comfort to foreign enemies of the United States.”

“Biden’s conduct on our border is by any definition a conspiracy to overthrow the United States of America,” he went on to say in Greensboro, North Carolina. “Biden and his accomplices want to collapse the American system, nullify the will of the actual American voters and establish a new base of power that gives them control for generations.”

Similar arguments have long been made by people who allege Democrats are promoting illegal immigration to weaken the power of white voters — part of a racist conspiracy, once confined to the far right, claiming there is an intentional push by the U.S. liberal establishment to systematically diminish the influence of white people.

Trump leaned into the theory again at his rally later in Virginia, saying of the migrants: “They’re trying to sign them up to get them to vote in the next election.”

Much more at the link below...

Sounds unhinged to me! What do you think?
1709587907210.png

That is nothin' but silly. Trump supporters have high intelligence quotients. They do not make decisions based on false narratives, and they are well acquainted with the United States Constitution, not to mention they are well read on political and national issues. Many of them spent a tenth of their time doing community services and/or charitable tasks because realism since their Colonial ancestors afforded them a background in mercy. We frequently work side by side with our liberal brethren in protective capacities such as occurred in all past wars that benefited their countrymen as did our liberal soldiers.

Apparently you are blind to this nation's love for each other. And I hope you can someday wrap your mind around brotherly love and cooperation to make America a blessing to this great big world. My favorite speech was stated by our blessed and classy man, Martin Luther King Jr. who envisioned equality likened to holding hands with brothers and sisters of all races, colors,and clans. My second favorite speech was delivered by the same man. I'll let you guess which speech that was. Hint: he defended a very brave sister of all Americans. ta-ta for now. I have community work to do.
That was satire right?

A sitting President almost by definition can't overthrow the United States unless he tried to stay in office after losing an election

Wait that happened. With the Former Guy

Forum List

Back