🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump University!

If you like your plan, you can keep your plan......
I agree, Obama is a conman. He isn't running this time.
too bad people didnt feel that way about obama the conman being president.
To be honest, Im really not sure how they can object to Trump for being one either.
Now the difference is that people had a choice to be conned in Trumps real estate tycoon scam, nobody was forced like with the ACA
The people that fail for the Trump University scam didn't know they were falling for a scam until it was too late.
Well, it seems like many don't care that Trump is a con artist.
the people that knew obamas ACA was a scam knew before it was passed. Yet they still are being forced to pay. Still not the same as choosing to be involved with something

So it's okay because Obama?
never said it was ok, Im just pointing out the idiocy of the left. They think that people being conned due to their stupidity is equal to people being forced into a scam by law.
I wouldnt expect a liberal to understand that.

Once again, this isn't about Obama. Why do you keep trying to steer the conversation there? How about picking a different Republican to vote for?

For those who are supporting Trump, are you okay with Trump university. People were suppose to be able to learn to make megabucks in realastate like Trump. Trump University turned out to be a scam, all under the Trump name. People were conned out of millions without learning how to become realastate tycoons liked The Donald.

www.nationalreview.com/article/421236/donald-trump-university-scam-candidate-2016

Do we want a conman as president? Or am I wrong about Trump University being a scam?
Trump University.......must be where Trump's half wit followers went to school. That would explain the lack of diplomas.

For those who are supporting Trump, are you okay with Trump university. People were suppose to be able to learn to make megabucks in realastate like Trump. Trump University turned out to be a scam, all under the Trump name. People were conned out of millions without learning how to become realastate tycoons liked The Donald.

www.nationalreview.com/article/421236/donald-trump-university-scam-candidate-2016

Do we want a conman as president? Or am I wrong about Trump University being a scam?
the math does not add up

too bad people didnt feel that way about obama the conman being president.
To be honest, Im really not sure how they can object to Trump for being one either.
Now the difference is that people had a choice to be conned in Trumps real estate tycoon scam, nobody was forced like with the ACA
The people that fail for the Trump University scam didn't know they were falling for a scam until it was too late.
the people that knew obamas ACA was a scam knew before it was passed. Yet they still are being forced to pay. Still not the same as choosing to be involved with something

never said it was ok, Im just pointing out the idiocy of the left. They think that people being conned due to their stupidity is equal to people being forced into a scam by law.

Once again, this isn't about Obama. Why do you keep trying to steer the conversation there? How about picking a different Republican to vote for?
1, Im showing the hypocrisy of the left
2, No, even if I dont like Trump I want him to win just as a payback for 8 years of your idiot negro

Do we want a conman as president?

Are you new to America? They're all conmen.
No! Nice way to dodge the question.

I don't think Ben Carson is a conman. But he isn't going to be elected.

It's not a dodge. No, I don't want a conman in the White House, but that isn't an option. All professional politicians are conmen. That's just the nature of the beast. So our choices are conman or conman.

So cons say not to vote for Hillary because she can't be trusted, but when shown Trump can't be trusted the reply is "Well all of them are conmen". And people wonder why politics is fucked up.

Donald Trump to be witness in federal case accusing him of fraud

Trump University was set up as a series of seminars that promised to teach students how to make money in real estate. But the initial free session was little more than an "infomercial" to get students to sign up for a three-day session for $1,495, according to the California suit.

Trump University then used "misleading, fraudulent and predatory practices to convince students to purchase Trump University's $35,000 'gold' course," according to the original complaint in the California case.

The suit quotes ads for the school, which said "investors nationwide are making millions in foreclosures...and so can you!"

The suit adds: "After investing nearly $36,500, students still do not receive the information or training they were promised."

What difference does that make now?
What difference? Well dummy I'll explain it for you. There is no statute of limitations on a massive fraud case like one. Get it now dummy?

Trump University was set up as a series of seminars that promised to teach students how to make money in real estate. But the initial free session was little more than an "infomercial" to get students to sign up for a three-day session for $1,495, according to the California suit.

Trump University then used "misleading, fraudulent and predatory practices to convince students to purchase Trump University's $35,000 'gold' course," according to the original complaint in the California case.

The suit quotes ads for the school, which said "investors nationwide are making millions in foreclosures...and so can you!"

The suit adds: "After investing nearly $36,500, students still do not receive the information or training they were promised."

What difference? Well dummy I'll explain it for you. There is no statute of limitations on a massive fraud case like one. Get it now dummy?
is there a statute of limitations on treason? Get it now dummy?

I'm not voting for Hilary either........get it now fuck wit?

Do we want a conman as president?

Are you new to America? They're all conmen.
No! Nice way to dodge the question.

I don't think Ben Carson is a conman. But he isn't going to be elected.

It's not a dodge. No, I don't want a conman in the White House, but that isn't an option. All professional politicians are conmen. That's just the nature of the beast. So our choices are conman or conman.
So if a conman is to be elected, lets pick the one that cons best.

Are you okay with Trump University? Was it a scam or not?

I don't know anything about Trump University, so I can't speak intelligently about it one way or the other.

You were given a link to it in the OP, so maybe you should read it in lieu of speaking unintelligently.

I'm not voting for Hilary either........get it now fuck wit?
oh, I get it, you're a commie lover

Why would Trump even bother to run a get rich quick con for the sake of a few thousand bucks here, a few thousand there?

You're a fucking billionaire, Trump. Screwing over a bunch of ordinary Americans for what amounts to pocket change for you...

...why? For the sport of it? Because it's in your nature?

A couple of really hard deflections going on here. Either it's " I'll comment in this thread until I'm forced to give an answer about Trump and then I'll just plead ignorance" or " but, but, but Obama, wha!".
Many Trumpsters don't care about his integrity. They are simply feed up with republicans making promises and then caving into the democrats or special interests once they get to D.C. So voting Trump may be a way to bust up the good ol' boy system in Washington. It doesn't matter even if it takes making a deal with the devil to do it.

A couple of really hard deflections going on here. Either it's " I'll comment in this thread until I'm forced to give an answer about Trump and then I'll just plead ignorance" or " but, but, but Obama, wha!".
Many Trumpsters don't care about his integrity. They are simply feed up with republicans making promises and then caving into the democrats once they get to D.C. So voting Trump may be a way to bust up the good ol' boy system in Washington. It doesn't matter even if it takes making a deal with the devil to do it.

Support for Trump has become cult-like, which means for the most part it is no longer rational. Therefore,

rational arguments against Trump won't work to sway his followers at this point.

1, Im showing the hypocrisy of the left
2, No, even if I dont like Trump I want him to win just as a payback for 8 years of your idiot negro
No, you're just showing the stupidity of the right and your own racism and hate.

Why would Trump even bother to run a get rich quick con for the sake of a few thousand bucks here, a few thousand there?

You're a fucking billionaire, Trump. Screwing over a bunch of ordinary Americans for what amounts to pocket change for you...

...why? For the sport of it? Because it's in your nature?

to pay off his bankruptcy lawyers with other peoples money, or pay for his wifes start up shoe company.

So Is Trump University a Scam? Absolutely Not!

If you are STUPID Trump U. is NOT for you!

"Some of The Common Trump University Scam Complaints

Some Trump University Scam reviews allege the university's seminar information is out-of-date and useless. However, there are many who have attended the seminars and thoroughly benefited from them. Those who have attended these courses attest they are not scams but well thought out to help one succeed and highly recommended. They all agree: Trump University with self-determination equals success."

"There are many positive testimonies that prove the Trump University Scam to be completely unwarranted. Trump U goes to great lengths to ensure their practical education courses are available to everyone. You can choose a seminar location near your home. If there is not a seminar being taught in your area, you can conveniently find a location in a near-by city.

Real estate is not Trump U's only focus. Trump U, also, offers educational courses to help entrepreneurs reach their ultimate potential. These education courses provide the leadership and guidance needed in starting or purchasing a business.

What if you would like helpful suggestions on how invest smart in this economy? Trump U provides the needed tools and strategies to help you get results. Learn to create wealth following Donald and his top financial and business experts.

Trump Universities user-friendly website provides helpful information, testimonials and downloads at your fingertips.

If you want to succeed and finish ahead of the rest, Trump University helps you navigate through the unknown, step-by-step, leaving you well informed and on the road to success!"

Are There Any Truths To The Claims of a Trump University Scam

So Is Trump University a Scam? Absolutely Not!

If you are STUPID Trump U. is NOT for you!

"Some of The Common Trump University Scam Complaints

Some Trump University Scam reviews allege the university's seminar information is out-of-date and useless. However, there are many who have attended the seminars and thoroughly benefited from them. Those who have attended these courses attest they are not scams but well thought out to help one succeed and highly recommended. They all agree: Trump University with self-determination equals success."

"There are many positive testimonies that prove the Trump University Scam to be completely unwarranted. Trump U goes to great lengths to ensure their practical education courses are available to everyone. You can choose a seminar location near your home. If there is not a seminar being taught in your area, you can conveniently find a location in a near-by city.

Real estate is not Trump U's only focus. Trump U, also, offers educational courses to help entrepreneurs reach their ultimate potential. These education courses provide the leadership and guidance needed in starting or purchasing a business.

What if you would like helpful suggestions on how invest smart in this economy? Trump U provides the needed tools and strategies to help you get results. Learn to create wealth following Donald and his top financial and business experts.

Trump Universities user-friendly website provides helpful information, testimonials and downloads at your fingertips.

If you want to succeed and finish ahead of the rest, Trump University helps you navigate through the unknown, step-by-step, leaving you well informed and on the road to success!"

Are There Any Truths To The Claims of a Trump University Scam
There's one vote for it not being a scam. Where are all those positive testimonials?

Forum List

Back