Trump unloads on Kentucky GOP Liberitarian Congressman Wacky Thomas Massie: "WIN BACK HOUSE, but throw Massie out of the Republican Party!"

go Trump go! drain the swamp!

"By empowering the Radical Left Democrats, do nothing Kentucky politician ThomasMassie
is making their War on the 2nd Amendment more and more difficult to win (But don’t worry, we will win anyway!). He is a disaster for America, and for the Great State of Kentucky!

Looks like a third rate Grandstander named Thomas Massie, a Congressman from, unfortunately, a truly GREAT State, Kentucky, wants to vote against the new Save Our Workers Bill in Congress. He just wants the publicity. He can’t stop it, only delay, which is both dangerous & costly. Workers & small businesses need money now in order to survive. Virus wasn’t their fault. It is “HELL” dealing with the Dems, had to give up some stupid things in order to get the “big picture” done. 90% GREAT! WIN BACK HOUSE, but throw Massie out of Republican Party! "
Massie is most likely elected from a deep blue liberal district in an urban center of college town

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:You are truly delusional.. Massie is part of the Freedom Caucus and a far right Congressman. LOL

I have not researched massie so I may have spoke out of turn

maybe he’s more libertarian than liberal or conservative

but if he’s not in a safe district this could be political suicide for him
All I know is ...the usual Trumpers were praising him before they were told what to think by Trump.....its fun to watch...

z-xs88d.jpg

These comments didn't age well at all afterTrump tweeted what he tweeted......Trumpers now have to pretend they didn't say shit in real time.....

z-unad99c.jpg

Lol......when in doubt, blame it on Pelosi.....

if only this worked for me in real life.....

If I ever miss a deadline at work, hey, blame it on Pelosi....
what you do is your problem,,,
he didnt blame pelosi,,,

Thomas Massie's twitter feed...

I swore an oath to uphold the constitution, and I take that oath seriously.
In a few moments I will request a vote on the CARES Act which means members of Congress will vote on it by pushing “yes” or “no” or “present.”

— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) March 27, 2020

The Constitution requires that a quorum of members be present to conduct business in the House. Right now, millions of essential, working-class Americans are still required to go to work during this pandemic such as manufacturing line workers, healthcare professionals

pilots, grocery clerks, cooks/chefs, delivery drivers, auto mechanics, and janitors (to name just a few). Is it too much to ask that the House do its job, just like the Senate did?

I am not delaying the bill like Nancy Pelosi did last week. The bill that was worked on in the Senate late last week was much better before Speaker Pelosi showed up to destroy it and add days and days to the process.

other measures that have no direct relation to the Coronavirus Pandemic. That $25 million, for example, should go directly to purchasing test kits. The number one priority of this bill should have been to expand testing availability and creation of tests

so that every American, not just the wealthy and privileged, have access to testing. We have shut down the world’s economy without adequate data. Everyone, even those with no symptoms, needs immediate access to a test.

This bill creates even more secrecy around a Federal Reserve that still refuses to be audited. It allows the Federal Reserve to make decisions about who gets what, how much money we’ll print. With no transparency.

If getting us into $6 trillion more debt doesn’t matter, then why are we not getting $350 trillion more in debt so that we can give a check of $1 million to every person in the country?

This stimulus should go straight to the people rather than being funneled through banks and corporations like this bill is doing.

2 trillion divided by 150 million workers is about $13,333.00 per person. That’s much more than the $1,200 per person check authorized by this bill.

If anyone wants to make an argument against any of those points, we're all ears. Let's hear it.

he didnt blame pelosi,,,
Yes, he did......

"I am not delaying the bill like Nancy Pelosi did last week. The bill that was worked on in the Senate late last week was much better before Speaker Pelosi showed up to destroy it and add days and days to the process "

Why even bring her name up??

He only brought her name up because he thought it was gonna to win him some brownie points with the guy who is demanding he be kicked out of the GOP

he didnt blame pelosi,,,
Yes, he did......

"I am not delaying the bill like Nancy Pelosi did last week. The bill that was worked on in the Senate late last week was much better before Speaker Pelosi showed up to destroy it and add days and days to the process "

Why even bring her name up??

He only brought her name up because he thought it was gonna to win him some brownie points with the guy who is demanding he be kicked out of the GOP

stating a fact is not blaming her for his actions,,,

he clearly said his actions were based on his oath,,,

From little I researched on Representative Massey I read that he is a Tea Party Republican. Based on the reaction to him here, he must be the last of that breed?

I don't know why Trump is attacking this guy who is only standing up for his fiscal conservative principles....isn't Trump a fiscal conservative himself?? Why attack your own GOP member?

"He just wants the publicity. He can’t stop it, only delay, which is both dangerous ... & costly," Trump tweeted of Massie. "Workers & small businesses need money now in order to survive. Virus wasn’t their fault. It is 'HELL' dealing with the Dems, had to give up some stupid things in order to get the 'big picture' done. 90% GREAT! WIN BACK HOUSE, but throw Massie out of Republican Party!"

I am sure there is a good reason and at the end of the day -- if it is something Trump wants to do -- it is the right thing to do....but I just always thought being a fiscal conservative and standing up against government spending would be the last thing that would have a republican president demanding your expulsion...

That's not what Massie is doing. If he's so concerned then why doesn't he give up his salary first? Most of them are millionaires he could probably give it up for a couple of years and it wouldn't hurt him one bit.

This isn't about being a fiscal conservative this is about being a know-nothing stick-in-the-mud looking for attention.

The stimulus is actually a motion of fiscal conservation.....without it the total damage that the economy could exceed 10 trillion in a very short of time.

Jo
That must mean this comment I read from a Trumper just an hour ago didn't age well at all....

View attachment 316013

Trumpers are adorable....

He is kind of right. People depend on credit to much. Shit hits the fan and they blew all their money living beyond their means. That all these companies are suffering is their fault. That folks don't have money is their fault.

i wonder what Trump's approval rating is in this district vis a vis Wacky Massie

I doubt he will be able to stall the bill, I suspect he is grandstanding, and the House will pass the bill this afternoon. He's a Libertarian, and we know Libertarian's are mavericks and need to get attention; his behavior is directed solely to his Libertarian constituents and few members of the House will take him seriously to require members of the House to return to DC.

As I predicted, bill has passed and is on its way to The President. Who knows when and if he signs it. In every decision trump makes, he asks himself, "How will I Benefit?"

I doubt he will be able to stall the bill, I suspect he is grandstanding, and the House will pass the bill this afternoon. He's a Libertarian, and we know Libertarian's are mavericks and need to get attention; his behavior is directed solely to his Libertarian constituents and few members of the House will take him seriously to require members of the House to return to DC.

As I predicted, bill has passed and is on its way to The President. Who knows when and if he signs it. In every decision trump makes, he asks himself, "How will I Benefit?"
how diabolical!

I don't know why Trump is attacking this guy who is only standing up for his fiscal conservative principles....isn't Trump a fiscal conservative himself?? Why attack your own GOP member?

"He just wants the publicity. He can’t stop it, only delay, which is both dangerous ... & costly," Trump tweeted of Massie. "Workers & small businesses need money now in order to survive. Virus wasn’t their fault. It is 'HELL' dealing with the Dems, had to give up some stupid things in order to get the 'big picture' done. 90% GREAT! WIN BACK HOUSE, but throw Massie out of Republican Party!"

I am sure there is a good reason and at the end of the day -- if it is something Trump wants to do -- it is the right thing to do....but I just always thought being a fiscal conservative and standing up against government spending would be the last thing that would have a republican president demanding your expulsion...

That's not what Massie is doing. If he's so concerned then why doesn't he give up his salary first? Most of them are millionaires he could probably give it up for a couple of years and it wouldn't hurt him one bit.

This isn't about being a fiscal conservative this is about being a know-nothing stick-in-the-mud looking for attention.

The stimulus is actually a motion of fiscal conservation.....without it the total damage that the economy could exceed 10 trillion in a very short of time.

Jo
That must mean this comment I read from a Trumper just an hour ago didn't age well at all....

View attachment 316013

Trumpers are adorable....

He is kind of right. People depend on credit to much. Shit hits the fan and they blew all their money living beyond their means. That all these companies are suffering is their fault. That folks don't have money is their fault.
So since he is kind of right he needs to be ousted from the Republican party because why??

how diabolical!

"how diabolical!"? Maybe, some things dumb donald has done have been evil, but his general dispositions (policies, tweets, impromptu comments) are all about him, and usually end up as something which bites him in his fat ass and a SNAFU.

Well, the bill passed...everyone can sigh a sigh of relief now.

Forum List

Back