Trump unravels: Trump snarls at ‘Democrat Savages’ while lashing out at Obama in early morning tweet

You do know if Warren win in 2020 and the House turn red in 2022 she will be impeached for just being a Democrat, so as you cheer now you will cry later...

Also it is not a slam dunk on the impeachment and many of you are counting those chickens before they hatch...
You cannot impeach her for being a Democrat. Look what happened when you tried to do that to bill Clinton.

Also, we all know Moscow Mitch's meatpuppets will not vote to convict. We just don't care. There comes a time when you have to do what's right, even if it's not what's best for you personally.
To bad most of the Dems in congress don't follow the idea of doing what's right. They are only concerned with what will keep them in power and what they hope will keep them relevant to the far right.
Have you not been following the discussion at all? This isn't likely to be good for the Democratic party, but they are doing it because it's the right thing to do anyway.

It is the correct course of action if evidence support the Impeachment but if not then this is just political and Pelosi thinking she can win the Senate in 2020...

Either way this goes Democrats are truly screwed in my opinion and even if you get the Conviction in the Senate you are now stuck with Pence and let me be clear if it is a choice between Trump or Pence leave Trump alone!
Available evidence supports it, and has for almost two years.

We won't get a conviction in the Senate, which is why I said this wasn't a good idea for 2 years.

If we do get a conviction, pence is implicated as well.

Pence is a bogus Christian who sins frequently and has knowledge of Trump's crimes which makes him complicit.

Pence could even be silently and secretly conspiring against Donald Trump to get his 15 minutes of fame.

You cannot impeach her for being a Democrat. Look what happened when you tried to do that to bill Clinton.

Also, we all know Moscow Mitch's meatpuppets will not vote to convict. We just don't care. There comes a time when you have to do what's right, even if it's not what's best for you personally.
To bad most of the Dems in congress don't follow the idea of doing what's right. They are only concerned with what will keep them in power and what they hope will keep them relevant to the far right.
Have you not been following the discussion at all? This isn't likely to be good for the Democratic party, but they are doing it because it's the right thing to do anyway.

It is the correct course of action if evidence support the Impeachment but if not then this is just political and Pelosi thinking she can win the Senate in 2020...

Either way this goes Democrats are truly screwed in my opinion and even if you get the Conviction in the Senate you are now stuck with Pence and let me be clear if it is a choice between Trump or Pence leave Trump alone!

We won't get a conviction in the Senate, which is why I said this wasn't a good idea for 2 years.

Pence is a bogus Christian who sins frequently and has knowledge of Trump's crimes which makes him complicit.

Pence could even be silently and secretly conspiring against Donald Trump to get his 15 minutes of fame.

He could be.

But

If you get your wish Pence become President...

Give it a rest lefties. If you can't win an election it's because you can't find a decant candidate, not because the President used the word savages.

All I know is he's a scumbag. Nobody with nothing to hide acts like that.

He could be.

But

No he won't. He's part of the conspiracy.

He could be.

But

No he won't. He's part of the conspiracy.
I suppose all those Dems on Muellers team were all part of the conspiracy too. Damn it does not take much for you to see conspiracy in anything.

Joe must you always accept the leftist media bs?

You are being systematically lied to, but haven't figured that out.

I judge my view on Trump based on what he says.. every day.

I don't need the media to tell me that what he says is racist and crazy.
A bit of advice my poor friend. Never pay attention to what a politician says. Pay attention to what he does.

Joe must you always accept the leftist media bs?

You are being systematically lied to, but haven't figured that out.

I judge my view on Trump based on what he says.. every day.

I don't need the media to tell me that what he says is racist and crazy.
A bit of advice my poor friend. Never pay attention to what a politician says. Pay attention to what he does.

How do we interpret Donald Trump's physical interaction with Stormy Daniels in your context?

Hate to tell you Trump was like this before becoming President, so he is not losing any marbles that he never had before becoming President.

Also Trump will see as much jail time as George W. Bush, Dick Cheney or your glorious Queen Hillary Clinton, so please keep up the lock him up...

Finally the House will Impeach but as written before you will be very upset and might go into a full Trump like melt down when the Senate refuses to Convict and Remove.

So as you glee with joy the reality is you will be disappointed as usual...

Irrespective of the impeachment outcome, it will be amusing to see Donald Trump squirm and blubber as his crimes are exposed by the impeachment process.

Bring it on and then watch dems start being impeached when they win. Go ahead.

Hate to tell you Trump was like this before becoming President, so he is not losing any marbles that he never had before becoming President.

Also Trump will see as much jail time as George W. Bush, Dick Cheney or your glorious Queen Hillary Clinton, so please keep up the lock him up...

Finally the House will Impeach but as written before you will be very upset and might go into a full Trump like melt down when the Senate refuses to Convict and Remove.

Irrespective of the impeachment outcome, it will be amusing to see Donald Trump squirm and blubber as his crimes are exposed by the impeachment process.

LordBrownTrout exemplifies Trump's hold on his flock.

borowitz-trump-stupid-people-56ea5f345f9b581f344dd783.jpg

Just stating reality. Is it fun at fantasy island?

Just stating reality. Is it fun at fantasy island?

Trump will let you know when you are enjoying yourself. Don't lose your grip.

Both House & Senate are Rep controlled.

Any possible Impeachment proceedings will see Dem's roasted one after the next

So, hang it up, it's a done deal via the same faction that foisted it on us

partisans....

~S~

I'm not sure you remember the 2018 election.

That election saw us American voters throw republicans out of the majority in the House. The republicans now have very little control of the House.

The Senate is controlled by the republicans.

Okay.

Let's look at what trump has done.

He's opened concentration camps on the Southern Border.
He's turned the political discourse in this country to a pretty nasty turn.
He's gone to our enemies to help advance himself politically...
He's tried to take health care from millions of people.
He's run up the national debt giving tax breaks to billionaires...

Here's a hint. Pay attention to what he does....

Also- Fuck off you, Libertardian Twit.

Okay.

Let's look at what trump has done.

He's opened concentration camps on the Southern Border.
He's turned the political discourse in this country to a pretty nasty turn.
He's gone to our enemies to help advance himself politically...
He's tried to take health care from millions of people.
He's run up the national debt giving tax breaks to billionaires...

Here's a hint. Pay attention to what he does....

Also- Fuck off you, Libertardian Twit.
Did you throw in that little tidbit of truth, "He has run up the national debt" to try and lend some legitimacy to this list of pure fiction?

Actually you are on to something. The Democrats are using this as a fishing expedition for their political opponent. This is certainly NOT the original intent of impeachment. Luckily for Trump, they won't likely catch anything. Mueller went out of his way to try to find something and came up empty handed.

Actually you are on to something. The Democrats are using this as a fishing expedition for their political opponent. This is certainly NOT the original intent of impeachment. Luckily for Trump, they won't likely catch anything. Mueller went out of his way to try to find something and came up empty handed.

He did? Frankly, what I saw of Mueller was his going out of his way to not look very hard. OJ was looking harder for the real killers.

Looking hard would have been subpoenaing Trumps tax records and seeing how deep in debt to the Russians he actually was.

Another puerile diatribe from our President.

Priceless...

Forum List

Back