Trump unveils “Lower Drug Prices For Americans”...Lefties must be pissed?

That is bullshit

Many of these prescriptions cost pennies to make but they charge unlimited prices because they are the only game in town.
But Americans don’t care because insurance picks up most of it

Then we complain because insurance is so high

Rest assured, my friend, that the insurance companies are in cohoots with big pharma's increases in prices since they do materialize a hefty cut when these insurers raise their own rates.

Just remember that with 59 votes in the Senate, control of the House, and Obama in the White House, the Dems backed away from taking on the drug companies and the insurance companies. The insurance companies backed Obamacare because it allowed them to retain their regional monopolies and did not allow Medicare to negotiate drug prices directly with drug companies.

At least Trump's plan would introduce a lot more generics into the drug market, which we know from experience would lower prices.

As I CLEARLY stated in another earlier post, Obama BLEW itwhen he could have made this happen.....Far from defending him, I would allow him some slack since in the early days of his administration he had a few other major problems (like 700,000 new unemployment claims PER MONTH.)

Nonetheless, Obama blew it.......and Trump is BLOWING it.

No, he didn't blow it; at least not when you consider what his real goal was.

HIs real goal was to create as many government dependents as he could. He did so successfully by their own admission. The White House claims that they put over 20 million new dependents on this new government program. So for DumBama, it worked out better than he had hoped for. It had nothing to do with making sure everybody had insurance or cheaper drugs.

That is bullshit

Many of these prescriptions cost pennies to make but they charge unlimited prices because they are the only game in town.

Rest assured, my friend, that the insurance companies are in cohoots with big pharma's increases in prices since they do materialize a hefty cut when these insurers raise their own rates.

Just remember that with 59 votes in the Senate, control of the House, and Obama in the White House, the Dems backed away from taking on the drug companies and the insurance companies. The insurance companies backed Obamacare because it allowed them to retain their regional monopolies and did not allow Medicare to negotiate drug prices directly with drug companies.

At least Trump's plan would introduce a lot more generics into the drug market, which we know from experience would lower prices.

As I CLEARLY stated in another earlier post, Obama BLEW itwhen he could have made this happen.....Far from defending him, I would allow him some slack since in the early days of his administration he had a few other major problems (like 700,000 new unemployment claims PER MONTH.)

HIs real goal was to create as many government dependents as he could. He did so successfully by their own admission. The White House claims that they put over 20 million new dependents on this new government program. So for DumBama, it worked out better than he had hoped for. It had nothing to do with making sure everybody had insurance or cheaper drugs.
Republicans are kicking people off of health insurance

That is bullshit

And when Democrats were doing the same, you had no problem with it.

20 million people got health insurance under The Great Obama

And how many millions of us lost it under the Great DumBama?

Estimates are between two and four million had to get new policies under Obamacare. Approximately one percent of the population

Coverage was not lost.....it was changed

20 million more got coverage

Estimates are between two and four million had to get new policies under Obamacare. Approximately one percent of the population

Oh, so you're saying this is all in my head? I didn't lose my coverage because of Commie Care? Millions of others haven't either?

Oh, so you're saying this is all in my head? I didn't lose my coverage because of Commie Care? Millions of others haven't either?

Do tell your horror story about the mean Obama taking away your insurance

Yes , I had to get new insurance under Obamacare !

It cost me triple to get the same insurance ....

Now I pay $1,020 a month for shitty healthcare that I could never afford if I ended up in the hospital !
Any of you gone to the ER room lately ?

Did you realize that you are waiting inline after dozens of illegal aliens and their anchor babies .... Who have colds ????

Do tell your horror story about the mean Obama taking away your insurance

Simply put, Commie Care gave employers the ability to drop coverage for their employees. Prior to Commie Care, businesses had to provide that benefit in order to get good workers. Commie Care mostly affected smaller businesses with 10 to 50 employees. Many of them dropped coverage because look! We have the ACA now!

I think what should have happened is all government agencies should have been forced to go on Commie Care. After all, their pay and benefits is where my taxes go, right? So if businesses could save money by dropping coverage for their employees, our governments should have been forced to do the exact same. You'd see how fast they would have giving up on that idea because no government employee would put up with spending $800.00 after tax money to pay for health insurance.

Forum List

Back