Trump ups ante on China, threatens duties on nearly all its imports

Who will pay?

Consumers
You have to put up with a little pain in order to have the remaining time with prosperity.....You are a short thinker!

Workers will not see that prosperity, neither will consumers

Prices will increase and wages will remain stagnant
Fool....
Trump Stops Rally To Call Coal Miner On Stage. Miner Says Trump Brought Him ‘Back To Life’
more at dailycaller.com ...

You mean like Obomacare forcing everyone to buy government mandated insurance.....low 2 digit IQ right there!
Wow you just justified Obamacare! So stupid! :laugh:
DemonRAT push through, fucktard, with the help of a really dumb SCOTUS judge....God, your IQ goes down as you post!
These tariffs pushed through by decree from a single man! Taxes forced on you that you love! Then you bring up Obamacare after confirming you love new taxes! :laugh:
Apparently the small pain for a large gain just falls on a vacuum brain!
Yeah, cheer your new taxes, peasant! :laugh:

Nobody's laughing harder at you than the dotard. Remember, dying, 80 year old billionare Wilbur Ross said that you peasants need to feel more pain for Trump's plan to work! :lmao:

According to the Paradise Papers, United States Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross holds stakes in businesses which deal with Russian oligarchs Leonid Mikhelson and Gennady Timchenko who are subject to U.S. sanctions, as well as Russian president Vladimir Putin's son-in-law, Kirill Shamalov. Just imagine; another Trump cabinet member stuffed squarely up the azz of Russians. LOL

Liberals are right. We need to support China. We need to feed their economy so that they can invest in re-educating Muslims.

China is the only nation on earth that has managed to imprison a million Muslims. China's reasoning is that Muslims are mentally ill.

"The crackdown is not limited to Uighurs, Dr. Zenz added, but has expanded to other mainly Muslim populations, including the Kazakhs, the Kyrgyz or the Hui, despite the fact they are not linked to any acts of resistance against the state."

"“Abuse and torture is common in re-education centers, and reports of deaths in custody due to torture have become common,” Chinese democracy activists abroad said in an open letter released on Friday, calling on the United Nations to open an investigation and the United States to step up pressure on China’s leaders."

U.N. Panel Confronts China Over Reports That It Holds a Million Uighurs in Camps

US says number of Muslim minorities in Chinese detention may be 'in the millions'
China's Mass Internment Camps Have No Clear End in Sight
China’s brutal crackdown on the Uighur Muslim minority, explained

We should embargo all Chinese products not just hit them with tariffs.

Add to this the fact that Muslim children are being separated from their parents in China in order to "re-educate" them.

"The mass internment system doesn’t only affect the Uighurs incarcerated in it. It also involves family separation, which impacts thousands of children. When Uighur parents are sent to the camps, their children are often taken away to state-run orphanages, which are proliferating to accommodate the growing demand,"
China's Camps Split Uighur Muslim Children From Parents - The Atlantic

I am beginning to understand why Liberals don't want to upset China.

Wow you just justified Obamacare! So stupid! :laugh:
DemonRAT push through, fucktard, with the help of a really dumb SCOTUS judge....God, your IQ goes down as you post!
These tariffs pushed through by decree from a single man! Taxes forced on you that you love! Then you bring up Obamacare after confirming you love new taxes! :laugh:
Apparently the small pain for a large gain just falls on a vacuum brain!
Yeah, cheer your new taxes, peasant! :laugh:

Nobody's laughing harder at you than the dotard. Remember, dying, 80 year old billionare Wilbur Ross said that you peasants need to feel more pain for Trump's plan to work! :lmao:

According to the Paradise Papers, United States Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross holds stakes in businesses which deal with Russian oligarchs Leonid Mikhelson and Gennady Timchenko who are subject to U.S. sanctions, as well as Russian president Vladimir Putin's son-in-law, Kirill Shamalov. Just imagine; another Trump cabinet member stuffed squarely up the azz of Russians. LOL

Lock him up!!! LOCK HIM UP.... ROTFLMFAO!

His next step will be to leave Chinese imports at the docks, and then China will be in a world of shit.

there will be multiple sets of consequences, none of which will be a positive, for any nation.

Chinese imports to the United States comprise one-third of the Chinese economy.

The Chinese support ~8% of the US debt, about $1.2 trillion.
See where this could go?

But Trump has this all figured out; right? LOL :21:

His next step will be to leave Chinese imports at the docks, and then China will be in a world of shit.

there will be multiple sets of consequences, none of which will be a positive, for any nation.

See where this could go?

Match 8% of debt against 33% of total economy.

As far as the debt is concerned, we simply defer payment for 25 years. What could they do?

See where this could go?

Match 8% of debt against 33% of total economy.

As far as the debt is concerned, we simply defer payment for 25 years. What could they do?

We are certainly headed for uncharted waters; no one knows how this will turn out.

Trump has it all figured out tho'

Who will pay?

Consumers
You have to put up with a little pain in order to have the remaining time with prosperity.....You are a short thinker!

Workers will not see that prosperity, neither will consumers

Prices will increase and wages will remain stagnant
Fool....
Trump Stops Rally To Call Coal Miner On Stage. Miner Says Trump Brought Him ‘Back To Life’
more at dailycaller.com ...
What does that have to do with China?

More Trump Grandstanding

Liberals are right. We need to support China. We need to feed their economy so that they can invest in re-educating Muslims.

China is the only nation on earth that has managed to imprison a million Muslims. China's reasoning is that Muslims are mentally ill.

"The crackdown is not limited to Uighurs, Dr. Zenz added, but has expanded to other mainly Muslim populations, including the Kazakhs, the Kyrgyz or the Hui, despite the fact they are not linked to any acts of resistance against the state."

"“Abuse and torture is common in re-education centers, and reports of deaths in custody due to torture have become common,” Chinese democracy activists abroad said in an open letter released on Friday, calling on the United Nations to open an investigation and the United States to step up pressure on China’s leaders."

U.N. Panel Confronts China Over Reports That It Holds a Million Uighurs in Camps

US says number of Muslim minorities in Chinese detention may be 'in the millions'
China's Mass Internment Camps Have No Clear End in Sight
China’s brutal crackdown on the Uighur Muslim minority, explained

We should embargo all Chinese products not just hit them with tariffs.

Add to this the fact that Muslim children are being separated from their parents in China in order to "re-educate" them.

"The mass internment system doesn’t only affect the Uighurs incarcerated in it. It also involves family separation, which impacts thousands of children. When Uighur parents are sent to the camps, their children are often taken away to state-run orphanages, which are proliferating to accommodate the growing demand,"
China's Camps Split Uighur Muslim Children From Parents - The Atlantic

I am beginning to understand why Liberals don't want to upset China.

Sounds like they have a lot in common with Trump

Trump & his tariffs IMO will NOT work to the advantage of the US, for several reasons.

Trump went to a 'business school' and he claims he was one of the, "best" students.

One of Trumps professors saw it a different way.

Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had'

Surprise, surprise. The president came to business school thinking he knew it all.

The late professor William T. Kelley taught marketing at Wharton School of Business and Finance, University of Pennsylvania, for 31 years, ending with his retirement in 1982.

Donald J. Trump was an undergraduate student at Wharton for the latter two of his college years, having graduated in 1968.

Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.” I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this: “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” Kelley told me this after Trump had become a celebrity, but long before he was considered a political figure. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told the story that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything.

Trump will end up causing economic damage (among other issues) with the tariffs he believes will MAGA.

Care to explain why tariffs won’t work? They worked for the EU and China quite well.

Trump & his tariffs IMO will NOT work to the advantage of the US, for several reasons.

Trump went to a 'business school' and he claims he was one of the, "best" students.

Surprise, surprise. The president came to business school thinking he knew it all.

The late professor William T. Kelley taught marketing at Wharton School of Business and Finance, University of Pennsylvania, for 31 years, ending with his retirement in 1982.

Donald J. Trump was an undergraduate student at Wharton for the latter two of his college years, having graduated in 1968.

Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.” I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this: “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” Kelley told me this after Trump had become a celebrity, but long before he was considered a political figure. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told the story that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything.

Trump will end up causing economic damage (among other issues) with the tariffs he believes will MAGA.

Care to explain why tariffs won’t work? They worked for the EU and China quite well.

If you check all of my posts to the thread I never said they "won't work."

Would you care to tell US why they may work?

If you check all of my posts to the thread I never said they "won't work."

Would you care to tell US why they may work?

You said they will not work to the advantage of the US. You said there are several reasons. Obviously you were full of shit since you are now back tracking on that statement.

Unlike you I will answer your question.

Tariffs will work because those countries depend so heavily on exporting to the US.

There shouldn’t be any need for tariffs between the US and the EU, since they are both on equal footing when it comes to wages and environmental laws. But the EU imposes tariffs against the US to protect its industries. The EU trade chief has already stated they would be willing to drop the tariffs if President Trump agrees not to impose any tariffs on the EU. So President Trump’s tactic accomplished what we needed, for the EU to drop their tariffs.

China on the other hand, is in even deeper trouble. They really depend entirely on exporting to the US, and they import little from the US. They also run virtual slave labor and could care less about environmental laws. Imposing tariffs on them will drive manufacturing jobs back to the US, and it will help the environment by moving manufacturing to countries who don’t shit on the environment like the Chinese do. Hopefully we will put some big tariffs on China.

Forum List

Back