Trump Uses Ivana's Death To Grift

Yes. It was literally just shown to you. Freaking bizarre, man.
Really how so?....., I haven't seen anything that looks like a fundraiser over Ivana's death... this is just more made up crap by the nasty folks in our nation..... just think how mad you all will be in November... Have a nice Thanksgiving.....

Biden uses his son to blackmail other nations and take money from some for political favors....
And then Hunter buys 16 year old hookers and meth with the money....

My mind is settled. I don't care for Trump and can stand the Biden's. Given that Trump was the better POTUS
Trump got rid of R V W... He put religious family oriented justices on the court...
Why some conservatives don't appreciate that is mind blowing to me....

I haven't seen anything that looks like a fundraiser over Ivana's death
Of course you haven't.

Ever watch Westworld? Here is what the androids say, when shown evidence androids exist or that they, themselves are androids:

"Doesn't look like anything to me."

Same behavior, on your part.

How low can you go.
Pretty low, it seems.

"Former President Donald Trump's Save America PAC included a fundraising link in an email to supporters announcing the death of his first wife, Ivana Trump."

"The statement read: "I am very saddened to inform all of those that loved her, of which there were many, that Ivana Trump has passed away at her home in New York City," Donald Trump said in a post on Truth Social"

"A screenshot of that statement was also included in an email by Save America, which included a link encouraging supporters to "Donate to Save America"

another clean start.

How low can you go.
Pretty low, it seems.

"Former President Donald Trump's Save America PAC included a fundraising link in an email to supporters announcing the death of his first wife, Ivana Trump."

"The statement read: "I am very saddened to inform all of those that loved her, of which there were many, that Ivana Trump has passed away at her home in New York City," Donald Trump said in a post on Truth Social"

"A screenshot of that statement was also included in an email by Save America, which included a link encouraging supporters to "Donate to Save America"

Ever notice how these articles make these absurd claims but never actually reveal the evidence?

Sure, but still go for those occasional waddles.

Nope. I don't waddle either. Ivanka had a problem with her hip and had a spiral staircase.

She had called Trump on January 6 and many times after that to tell him his claims were bullshit and he should stop or he would hurt himself and the children. Now he's pumping out emails asking for money.

Of course you haven't.

Ever watch Westworld? Here is what the androids say, when shown evidence androids exist or that they, themselves are androids:

"Doesn't look like anything to me."

Same behavior, on your part.
You are very strange.... you need help....

How low can you go.
Pretty low, it seems.

As opposed to the left doing the same but on the bodies of dead children.

Forum List

Back