Trump Uses Ivana's Death To Grift

Nope. I don't waddle either. Ivanka had a problem with her hip and had a spiral staircase.

She had called Trump on January 6 and many times after that to tell him his claims were bullshit and he should stop or he would hurt himself and the children. Now he's pumping out emails asking for money.
You should go for a waddle now and then. I'm sure your doctors have told you the same.

Regardless, Ivanka is a bit young to have hip problems and I think her children would to young be much concerned either way. It's a shame about their grandmother's death though.

You should go for a waddle now and then. I'm sure your doctors have told you the same.

Regardless, Ivanka is a bit young to have hip problems and I think her children would to young be much concerned either way. It's a shame about their grandmother's death though.

Not too young. Ivana was in pain and didn't want hip replacement surgery. Remember she was a first class athlete when she younger. She voiced an aversion to doctors.

Anyway I'm sorry she's dead.

No decent person would stand by Trump.
Such a person has to sell their soul to do so. The amount they have to overlook speaks volumes about their priorities and their honor.

It's still amazing: These people have fallen head over heels for a flamboyant, fast-talking, hypersensitive, manicured, hair sprayed, spray tanned, gaudy New York City billionaire. A person really shows their true colors when they're sold, don't they?

Such a person has to sell their soul to do so. The amount they have to overlook speaks volumes about their priorities and their honor.

It's still amazing: These people have fallen head over heels for a flamboyant, fast-talking, hypersensitive, manicured, hair sprayed, spray tanned, gaudy New York City billionaire. A person really shows their true colors when they're sold, don't they?

Trump is so much like Gaddafi.

You are disgusting.... you using the sad death of the mother of his children to take a cheap shot....
You wouldn't like it if it were done to you.... so why don't you take this incident and use it to grow up a bit....
When did liberals become so hate filled and nasty?....
It isn't liberals looking for a donation, it Trump, retard.

Don't be too smart by half....
You know where Hunter and Joe's riches came from....
Either do you.
Trumptards put all their faith in a laptop...................they can't even describe the contents.
If it were Don Jr your head would be exploding....
Not until we found some content.

A meeting took place at Trump Tower in New York City on June 9, 2016, between three senior members of the 2016 Trump campaignDonald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort – and at least five other people, including Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.

The meeting was arranged by publicist and long-time Trump acquaintance Rob Goldstone on behalf of his client, Russian singer-songwriter Emin Agalarov.
The meeting was first disclosed to U.S. government officials in April 2017, when Kushner filed a revised version of his security clearance form.

Donald Trump Jr. made several misleading statements about the meeting. He initially told the press that the meeting was held to discuss adoptions of Russian children by Americans. On July 8, 2017, after news reports stated that Trump Jr. knew the meeting was political, he admitted in a tweet that he had agreed to the meeting with the understanding that he would receive information damaging to Hillary Clinton, and that he was conducting opposition research.

When The New York Times was about to report on email exchanges between Goldstone and Trump Jr., Trump Jr. himself published the emails.
In early July 2017, it was reported that President Donald Trump himself drafted Trump Jr.'s initial misleading statement.
The report was later confirmed by the president's attorneys. In July 2018, the president denied knowledge of the meeting.

Lets see here.............

Trump passed on the information of his first wifes passing, to the organizations and their members by posting it within those organizations. Hmmmm.......much like working Americans post relatives passings in local papers, social media, and on flyers to let the public know about thier passings??

Biden USED HIS FIRST SONS orchastrated death to further HIS career by using it at every opportunity to coerce pity and incite empathy for him and his politicial office by asking for funding!!

Not too young. Ivana was in pain and didn't want hip replacement surgery. Remember she was a first class athlete when she younger. She voiced an aversion to doctors.

Anyway I'm sorry she's dead.
You said Ivanka idiot.

How low can you go.
Pretty low, it seems.

"Former President Donald Trump's Save America PAC included a fundraising link in an email to supporters announcing the death of his first wife, Ivana Trump."

"The statement read: "I am very saddened to inform all of those that loved her, of which there were many, that Ivana Trump has passed away at her home in New York City," Donald Trump said in a post on Truth Social"

"A screenshot of that statement was also included in an email by Save America, which included a link encouraging supporters to "Donate to Save America"

No matter how low Trump goes you will still be looking up to him.

Lets see here.............

Trump passed on the information of his first wifes passing, to the organizations and their members by posting it within those organizations. Hmmmm.......much like working Americans post relatives passings in local papers, social media, and on flyers to let the public know about thier passings??

Biden USED HIS FIRST SONS orchastrated death to further HIS career by using it at every opportunity to coerce pity and incite empathy for him and his politicial office by asking for funding!!

Man, are you sick.

Forum List

Back