Trump Uses Ivana's Death To Grift

How low can you go.
Pretty low, it seems.

"Former President Donald Trump's Save America PAC included a fundraising link in an email to supporters announcing the death of his first wife, Ivana Trump."

"The statement read: "I am very saddened to inform all of those that loved her, of which there were many, that Ivana Trump has passed away at her home in New York City," Donald Trump said in a post on Truth Social"

"A screenshot of that statement was also included in an email by Save America, which included a link encouraging supporters to "Donate to Save America"

A good grifter is ready to exploit any situation.

You are disgusting.... you using the sad death of the mother of his children to take a cheap shot....
You wouldn't like it if it were done to you.... so why don't you take this incident and use it to grow up a bit....
When did liberals become so hate filled and nasty?....

I didn't take any cheap shot. Trump is fund raising on her death announcement.

I didn't take any cheap shot. Trump is fund raising on her death announcement.
No he is not... he is communicating with his supporters but you helped to pay for Hunter's under age hookers from Russia... why aren't you disgusted about that?....
maybe its due to the fact that you are a damn hypocrite....

No he is not... he is communicating with his supporters but you helped to pay for Hunter's under age hookers from Russia... why aren't you disgusted about that?....

I have never had an email from Hunter asking for money.

I am neither fat nor a chick. You may not be a "chick", but certainly you and the other porker can not deny being fat and an old and embittered woman

I've never been overweight in my life. Meathead would be an unlikely name for your fat chick.

I have never had an email from Hunter asking for money.
Don't be too smart by half....
You know where Hunter and Joe's riches came from....
If it were Don Jr your head would be exploding....

You literally just got shown that he is.

This is the alternate cult reality, on display.

Forum List

Back