Trump vindicated with the terror attack

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
"ALLAHU AKBAR!"

Is what the terrorist shouted as he drove the truck of peace into the crowds. The regressives of course don't care about the loss of life one bit. They are much more concerned about the fact that the God-Emperor has been proven correct again and again.

The activist judges who resisted Trump's common sense policy, I wonder if they feel that the life endangering move was smart.

I think, the wall should be a few feet taller.

"ALLAHU AKBAR!"

Is what the terrorist shouted as he drove the truck of peace into the crowds. The regressives of course don't care about the loss of life one bit. They are much more concerned about the fact that the God-Emperor has been proven correct again and again.

The activist judges who resisted Trump's common sense policy, I wonder if they feel that the life endangering move was smart.

Vindicated? So he's happy that his hometown was attacked months after he promised he'd have this problem solved? Interesting.....:eusa_think:

"ALLAHU AKBAR!"

Vindicated? So he's happy that his hometown was attacked months after he promised he'd have this problem solved? Interesting.....:eusa_think:

Ridiculous.

"ALLAHU AKBAR!"

Which terror attack? The one in Vegas? The current one on NYC? The one in Charlottesville? How would Trumps "common sense" policy have made a difference?

"ALLAHU AKBAR!"

If he could only do something about white gun nuts we'd be on to something.

"ALLAHU AKBAR!"

Which terror attack? The one in Vegas? The current one on NYC? The one in Charlottesville? How would Trumps "common sense" policy have made a difference?

The one in NYC. That's pretty simple, it would have prevented this murderous thug from ever getting in.

Walls work very well. Even the democratic leaders know this, living behind walls to shield themselves from the consequences of their policies.

"ALLAHU AKBAR!"

Democrats only give a fuck about trucks flying Confederate Flags.

"ALLAHU AKBAR!"

The one in NYC. That's pretty simple, it would have prevented this murderous thug from ever getting in.

Walls work very well. Even the democratic leaders know this, living behind walls to shield themselves from the consequences of their policies.
His country wasnt on the ban.

"ALLAHU AKBAR!"

His extreme vetting team would have caught this democrat voter without any problems.

"ALLAHU AKBAR!"

Ridiculous.
Nope. Spot on.

Hey, look all you teabagger, “gropenfhurer” lickers!!!!!!!!!!! “the peemeister” politicized the tragedy in New York where there were 8 people killed.
CONDEMN him!!

"ALLAHU AKBAR!"

"ALLAHU AKBAR!"

No, it wasn't, but defending A Dump seems to be goal #1.

Forum List

Back