Trump visiting hurricane flood victims, where's kamala and joe?

Kamala raised $54 million this weekend in Beverly Hills and San Francisco…..BUT THE RICH PEOPLE ARE THE ENEMY!

WHO DO YOU THINK KAMALA IS BEHOLDEN TO, YOU DAMN FOOLS?

SHE WAS RAISED MIDDLE CLASS! SHE WORKED AT MCDONALDS!
And she had a nice lawn.

Then you're a fkn idiot who can't understand simple English sentences. I wasn't referring to the demographics of the dead.
then what the F were you talking about? there are 130 dead people, and you are trying to make it about race? You are vile and disgusting.

She is letting people who can actually provide needed resources to the affected areas do their jobs.

Unlike the photo-op fuckup.
Just watch her sink in the polls over it... not showing any concern for the people hit by a storm is not presidential....
Kamala only cares about one thing... herself....

Taking decisive action???

He’s getting on the way of the relief effort and his “action” is political grandstanding

One tank of water and one of fuel? Not even a drop of water in the ocean
Decisive action, Trump cannot take decisive action he can only visit and wave for the camera

FEMA along with Congress (run by republicans) controls the money and Biden must work with them in order to provide the help need to rebuilt their lives. Congress is the one on vacation and yet to call for an emergency session in order to get it rolling.

Trump is no longer in the government. All he can do is smile for the cameras and wave and place blame

Yeah if he wants to donate to charities in the area then that is fine but I have not read that anywhere

Still Trump was the guy who suggested publicly that they should Nukie a hurricane 5 years ago
That when they hid the nuclear codes from him and gave him the fake briefcase.

I think he still has that briefcase. Trump uses it to impress his friends. Its empty now but don't tell him.

trump waving to the cameras in hurricane area of houston today - Yahoo Video Search Results

The current administration or her are not stepping aside for the traveling clown car show.
She’s in Hollywood at a fundraiser, he’s been at the beach house…trump was on the ground

The facts seem to run counter to your fantasy

Forum List

Back