Trump vows massive new tariffs if elected, risking global economic war

The facts don't bluff. I gave you the facts and your hurt feelings cause you to respond with pointless one-liners.
You've been dancing around the jive you talked about an illustration you don't understand.

That's a fact.

Because you don't, you pick out one thing you THINK matters, for reasons you can't explain.

Before I sort you out, tell me what part of the above I got wrong...

You've been dancing around the jive you talked about an illustration you don't understand.

That's a fact.

Because you don't, you pick out one thing you THINK matters, for reasons you can't explain.

Before I sort you out, tell me what part of the above I got wrong...
Maybe write that out again using coherent sentence structure.

Maybe write that out again using coherent sentence structure.

Perhaps if you had attended a marginally selective college..

1) it makes no difference at all. The entire point was to demonstrate that, while you were grooving on $45/oil, the shale industry was accummulating debt at a crippling rate....that is what you must do if cash flow is negative.

2) The illustration is from March. Publicly registered companies have 90 days from the end of the fiscal year to issue their 10-K. Accordingly, fully reconciled free cash flow numbers for the year were unavailable. The estimates aren't guesses....the are the sum of available, unreconciled 10 - Qs.

Now get back to the very shallow end of the pool.

Your mama's fretting.

Perhaps if you had attended a marginally selective college..

1) it makes no difference at all. The entire point was to demonstrate that, while you were grooving on $45/oil, the shale industry was accummulating debt at a crippling rate....that is what you must do if cash flow is negative.

2) The illustration is from March. Publicly registered companies have 90 days from the end of the fiscal year to issue their 10-K. Accordingly, fully reconciled free cash flow numbers for the year were unavailable. The estimates aren't guesses....the are the sum of available, unreconciled 10 - Qs.

Now get back to the very shallow end of the pool.

Your mama's fretting.
1. You demonstrated no such thing

2. You could have acknowledged that the 2022 numbers you represented as fact were just estimates.

2. You could have acknowledged that the 2022 numbers you represented as fact were just estimates.

If your operation is generating negative FCF, how do you pay your bills?

2. You could have acknowledged that the 2022 numbers you represented as fact were just estimates

It is noted in the exhibit. It is how you know.

Before I waste my time...

List your 3 primary sources of information.

No, you don't understand.

In general.

In order of time spent...

Forum List

Back