Trump vows massive new tariffs if elected, risking global economic war

View attachment 818063

As I said...

You are a child, making stuff up as you go along.
What you posted showed 2022 as an estimate. What was it you wrote about making stuff up?

What's your best estimate with Sloppy Joe's latest surrender?

Oh, yeah. When is Sloppy Joe going to replace the oil he stole from the Strategic reserves?

Did you forget about that?

What you posted showed 2022 as an estimate. What was it you wrote about making stuff up?

What's your best estimate with Sloppy Joe's latest surrender?

Oh, yeah. When is Sloppy Joe going to replace the oil he stole from the Strategic reserves?

Did you forget about that?

First tell me why you think the fact that 2022 free cash flows for the industry are estimated matters.

Then take 15 seconds to consider why. Hint: the screenshot is from March.

Stop posting foxcrap, child.

First tell me why you think the fact that 2022 free cash flows for the industry are estimated matters.

Then take 15 seconds to consider why. Hint: the screenshot is from March.

Stop posting foxcrap, child.
Your post #44 showed an estimate for 2022 numbers.

Take a minute to read what you posted.

Why, have you been fine with Bidenflation, more should be better right!
This. Simply put prices were lower across the board under Donald Trump. Compared to now under Biden. There’s only 1 million homes on the market and there should be 4 million homes on the market. The Excuses the Biden people make for this is unimaginable.

Try going up to a working class person trying to buy a home for his family and they’re stuck in some tiny apartment for multiple years on end.

The Biden inflation act is a disaster. It has tons of green things in it. Like giving tax breaks to the homeowners. Homeowners who get solar panels on their home. Well that’s interesting that happens in a time in American history When record amount of Americans can’t buy homes.

Why won't you take responsibility for what you posted?
I don't quite understand what I must take responsibility for.

But there's a very simple reason.

Tell me why you think it matters.

Or you may ask me.

Forum List

Back