Trump vows to clean up Major cities filth on streets

Trump slams Democrats for homelessness in New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco | Daily Mail Online

He better be true to his word.these corrupt congressmen in California and Ny need to be impeached if they dont do their jobs and do something about the homeless problem.

Japan does not have this kind of problem as mentioned in the article because they dont have corrupt politicians as we do here in the states.
He better be true to his word.these corrupt congressmen in California and Ny need to be impeached if they dont do their jobs and do something about the homeless problem.
In my LA neighborhood, homelessness is fueled by a lack of affordable housing. 24 years ago a single apartment like the one I live in rented for $375 a month; today, that same apartment rents for about $1300 a month, and this all happened AFTER the biggest economic downturn since the Great Depression.
51FcM7SV5KL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Signs of economic strain emerge in Trump’s home base

thats WHY it pisses me off when i try and talk to people about the JFK assassination and they say-dude thats old news,they are too fucking stupid to understand how his assassination still affects us today because had he lived,that would not be the case now cause he was had signed that executive order that was going to ban the fed and our money was backed by silver and actually worth something,now its not backed by anything and is as worthless as monopoly money. we have inflation because of the fucking fed.if the donald does not get rid of it,he is just another puppet same as they all have been since LBJ,just here to serve the bankers instead of the people.

the donald has one more year to prove me wrong,he is different than those clowns obozo and bush,if he does not get rid of the fed in his last year in his first term,he is no different and a fraud same as they all have been,

Trump slams Democrats for homelessness in New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco | Daily Mail Online

Japan does not have this kind of problem as mentioned in the article because they dont have corrupt politicians as we do here in the states.
In my LA neighborhood, homelessness is fueled by a lack of affordable housing. 24 years ago a single apartment like the one I live in rented for $375 a month; today, that same apartment rents for about $1300 a month, and this all happened AFTER the biggest economic downturn since the Great Depression.
51FcM7SV5KL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Signs of economic strain emerge in Trump’s home base

thats WHY it pisses me off when i try and talk to people about the JFK assassination and they say-dude thats old news,they are too fucking stupid to understand how his assassination still affects us today because had he lived,that would not be the case now cause he was had signed that executive order that was going to ban the fed and our money was backed by silver and actually worth something,now its not backed by anything and is as worthless as monopoly money. we have inflation because of the fucking fed.if the donald does not get rid of it,he is just another puppet same as they all have been since LBJ,just here to serve the bankers instead of the people.

the donald has one more year to prove me wrong,he is different than those clowns obozo and bush,if he does not get rid of the fed in his last year in his first term,he is no different and a fraud same as they all have been,
I think Trump has been a fraud his entire life. If Democrats pursue his tax returns and launch a serious investigation into possible money laundering, Trump and his crime family will unravel before our eyes.
3500.jpg

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/06/donald-trump-deutsche-bank-suspicious-transactions

Imagine the impact on the federal deficit just to wipe the shit off San Francisco.......

Forum List

Back