Trump vows to sue women after election

That is how they get their money, Melania is suing now. Trump and his family are what is wrong with this country , too many like him.

He goes on an on about stuff he never cared about in his life. He only wants power.

To what does "that" which is the first word of your first sentence refer? You seem to be referring to some mechanism for
"getting money"------and to whom does "their" refer??

He does not settle, and he loves to sue any chance he gets.

really? and according to you he has made his money by suing people which he "loves" to do? Do you have a citation
supporting your claim that Donald Trump's wealth is a result of suing people?

No use google.

When you slander someone there's always the possibility you're going to get your ass sued.

Since he admitted doing these things, I am sure the women look forward to their day in court. He will lose, whine for a couple days and then go away and bankrupt another company.

He says it's all bullshit.
And after wikileaks I dont think there's any doubt hillary and the DNC would have a problem paying them for their questionable accusations.
Sexual misconduct charges funded by the taxpayer. A first.

That is how they get their money, Melania is suing now. Trump and his family are what is wrong with this country , too many like him.

He goes on an on about stuff he never cared about in his life. He only wants power.

To what does "that" which is the first word of your first sentence refer? You seem to be referring to some mechanism for

really? and according to you he has made his money by suing people which he "loves" to do? Do you have a citation
supporting your claim that Donald Trump's wealth is a result of suing people?

No use google.
Practice what you preach in your signature.

When you slander someone there's always the possibility you're going to get your ass sued.

Since he admitted doing these things, I am sure the women look forward to their day in court. He will lose, whine for a couple days and then go away and bankrupt another company.

And after wikileaks I dont think there's any doubt hillary and the DNC would have a problem paying them for their questionable accusations.

Surely wouldnt be the first time a democrat paid someone to slander another.

Yet some of you are all over Clinton for investigating the female charges.

How dare you accuse Trump for things he claims he has done, if you do , Trump will sue you. He is probably impotent.

what and to whom did trump claim he has done? How
would "impotency" have anything to do with the claims
that the ladies have made? Have any accused him of rape?

Not yet , men who talk big are usually impotent. His passive aggressive personality, and just the way he talks down about women, leads me to think he is probably impotent.
He's AGGRESSIVE AND FLAMBOYANT. VERY MASCULINE. Melania gets pounded 7 times a day! Her pussy is chaffed.

Men who talk like him are usually impotent. Excuse me, I don't find him the least bit sexy or good to look at, and his vulgar mouth is sickening. His wife looks very unhappy.

hes a pit bull.

How dare you accuse Trump for things he claims he has done, if you do , Trump will sue you. He is probably impotent.

Not yet , men who talk big are usually impotent. His passive aggressive personality, and just the way he talks down about women, leads me to think he is probably impotent.
He's AGGRESSIVE AND FLAMBOYANT. VERY MASCULINE. Melania gets pounded 7 times a day! Her pussy is chaffed.

Men who talk like him are usually impotent. Excuse me, I don't find him the least bit sexy or good to look at, and his vulgar mouth is sickening. His wife looks very unhappy.
physically, he is hideous but he would DEMOLISH your pussy and you would kneel in gratitude,

Women that talk big are usually full of shit.

Spoken like a trumpette

hes a pit bull.

I don't like pit bulls.

physically, he is hideous but he would DEMOLISH your pussy and you would kneel in gratitude,

Just the thought of it makes me sick.

His wife looks happy and content.
She has a great life, a loving husband and family, and you must be really jealous of her.

hes a pit bull.

I don't like pit bulls.
never-the-less.

Just the thought of it makes me sick.
And well it might. Well it might.

Donald Trump Vows to Sue Sexual Assault Accusers After Election

Donald is not helping himself with the female vote....Bannon is behind this.

that's what bullies do when they know there are probably dozens of more allegations to come.

i'm pretty sure gloria aired doesn't give a flying about his lawsuits.... it's just another one of the thousands he's filed... like the one against bill maher because he was butthurt because maher made fun of him.

what a loooohooooohoooohooooser.

hes a pit bull.

no he's a whiny little bitch and a bully.

bit bulldogs are wonderful

Last edited:

Surely wouldnt be the first time a democrat paid someone to slander another.
..and promised legal protection in case of defamation suit. Then, abandon the idiot to fend on her own...

hes a pit bull.

no he's a whiny little bitch and a bully.

bit bulls are wonderful
how can one bully, when one is on one's own?

bullies always work in packs. no pack, no bully.

you bully.

I wonder why anyone would put themselves through all of this.
Everything is stacked against him.
Republicans and the media are in collusion with Hillary. The fact that Paul Ryan and others jump ship the moment an unsubstantiated claim surface proves this.
We knew that they would attack him with everything they have....
This has been the nastiest political campaign I've been alive to see. I know there have been others close to it.
Most of the nasty comments by Trump are basically what everyone is saying to their friends.
The primary problem seems to be that Trump isn't a two-faced smooth talking phony.

Then you look at Hillary. She's a sick bitch who hates everyone. A woman that almost nobody likes. Why isn't she leading by 50 points?
Because she's a corrupt and evil bitch who gives everyone the creeps when she smiles.

Oprah: ‘You don’t have to like her'

Last edited:
"Trump vows to sue women after election"

It was not hard to foresee
I wonder how much money they get for it. They should face defamation law suits... maybe it is coming to their way.... hahaha...

Donald Trump Vows to Sue Sexual Assault Accusers After Election

Donald is not helping himself with the female vote....Bannon is behind this.

that's what bullies do when they know there are probably dozens of more allegations to come.

i'm pretty sure gloria aired doesn't give a flying about his lawsuits.... it's just another one of the thousands he's filed... like the one against bill maher because he was butthurt because maher made fun of him.

what a loooohooooohoooohooooser.
bully.

Forum List

Back