Trump VP announcement 7/15 @ 11:00am EST

Watch out for Ted Cruz. If Hillary is trying to think about Cory Booker. Then I'd like to see Cruz debating with Cory Booker. Trump might pick someone who also ran for the nomination. Rather than Pence or Newt.

Watch out for Ted Cruz. If Hillary is trying to think about Cory Booker. Then I'd like to see Cruz debating with Cory Booker. Trump might pick someone who also ran for the nomination. Rather than Pence or Newt.
I would love to see Cruz fall on his knees and be a little bitch for the guy who insulted his wife and knew he was lying but still implicated his father in the JFK murder. That would be hilarious!

I would love to see Cruz fall on his knees and be a little bitch for the guy who insulted his wife and knew he was lying but still implicated his father in the JFK murder. That would be hilarious!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That's probably what Lyin' Ted does when people ask him to consider being VP

giphy.gif

That's probably what Lyin' Ted does when people ask him to consider being VP

Nah, he's actually enthused about speaking at the convention.

if its a very good looking 25 year old white girl, Joe Biden will be begging to be her aid/personal assistant

That about 12 years TOO OLD for Joe "The World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuser" Biden to diddle with!

gee, what is horny uncle joe going to do in his spare time in 2017? wait, doesn't he have internet service?

Forum List

Back