Trump vs Biden

Trump rescues the people of Palestine

1677111261812.gif

President Trump was looking great today.

Itā€™s becoming clear the 2020 election was actually possibly rigged because thereā€™s no way that a majority of Americans would be content with living in a shit hole country under Bidem was super high grocery prices ā€¦where the home mortgage rate again apparently Democrats are fine with living in tiny apartments or they donā€™t give a damn about their fellow citizen living in one. But again the home mortgage rates have tripled and no itā€™s not the market.

It is not the ā€œmarketā€œ. We have horrendous leader ship we have Democrats openly saying racist things and everyone who is a Democrat itā€™s just laughing at Trump. to hell with that shit. What the hell is wrong with all of Americans that they vote for Black Lives Matter supporting candidates especially Democrats were 60 years and older you are robbing your children and grandchildren blind. You know you got to grow up in a country where we had a middle class and where we had respect why are you trashing this country by voting for Democrats.?

There is nothing on Donald Trump. He did not collude it all with Russia or China. It is disgraceful to make those accusations. Look at our ugly country today ā€¦Democrats waving their BLM flags patting themselves on the back while their heroes like Stephen Curry has a $30 million mansion and he blocks a housing unit being built close to him because he doesnā€™t want to be seen in the same restaurants with Americans reviews as below animals.

Oh yeah thatā€™s our Democrats up today for you their heroes hate your them

What the hell is wrong with so many democrats today. Wake the hell up youā€™re trying to ruin our country and you will fail you will fail. And Donald Trump will be president in 2024

I think some Democrats are actually just evil it is crystal clear theyā€™re racist. Some of them have been misled though and so we just need to help those people out to see the light.

Here is how the tiny percentage of Americans that donā€™t support Trump respond to these issues. Because again it appears that the 2020 election was rigged.

Here is how anti-Trumperā€˜s respond to these issues

ā€œLol trump ā€œ
ā€œHe will be in prison soonā€

How can you my fellow Americans say this do you my fellow Democrats enjoy paying five or six dollars for a dozen eggs. The country needs you to realize itā€™s time to change your vote and support Donald Trump.

Hereā€™s another democrat response to Donald Trump

ā€œ oh donā€™t you realize how horrible and racist Donald Trump isā€¦ he is a tool of Vladimir Putin!ā€

ā€œ well the global economy is in recession. Itā€™s a bad market.ā€œ

Allowing yourself to believe this do you Pat your self on the back and do you enjoy paying more money for groceries today and the fact your children canā€™t afford a home mortgage.?

America is supposed to lead the world we are supposed to have the leading economy. No more excuses. Our economy was way better under President Trump.

Thank you President Trump for visiting East Palestine today.!

The fed has been on the ground since day one
Really? You wouldn't have known that talking to the MAYOR, or the SENATOR or anyone else who has been BEGGING the Fed since day one, not a word from the Transportation secretary, and FEMA flat out denying them ANY help despite this being the worst toxic spill train collision in the nation's history and that falling under the Clean Water Act as the Fed's responsibility and the fact that burned, and without the authority to do so, VCM turns into diazinon, one of the most toxic chemicals in the world.

providing more then cigarettes
All that has happened in THREE WEEKS is the EPA showed up to run a few tests to tell them that all came back fine ala Flint Michigan when every experience by the actual people living there has been totally the OPPOSITE.

I'd take the cigarettes over everything Biden's fed has done for them so far. Not that the resident asshole would lift a plug nickel for these people. That area was a thriving business center until the lemmings in government sent all their jobs away for a nice deposit in their bank account.

Here's about what that's worth

THANKS, Jack! Thanks for reminding us again the difference
between someone who actually DOES STUFF for the
American people going out of his way
putting them first and keeps
his word even if it comes
out of his own back
pocket, compared
to this poll-tested cutout empty pressed suit.

UZWxVye.gif

Really? You wouldn't have known that talking to the MAYOR, or the SENATOR or anyone else who has been BEGGING the Fed since day one, not a word from the Transportation secretary, and FEMA flat out denying them ANY help despite this being the worst toxic spill train collision in the nation's history and that falling under the Clean Water Act as the Fed's responsibility and the fact that burned, and without the authority to do so, VCM turns into diazinon, one of the most toxic chemicals in the world.

All that has happened in THREE WEEKS is the EPA showed up to run a few tests to tell them that all came back fine ala Flint Michigan when every experience by the actual people living there has been totally the OPPOSITE.

I'd take the cigarettes over everything Biden's fed has done for them so far. Not that the resident asshole would lift a plug nickel for these people. That area was a thriving business center until the lemmings in government sent all their jobs away for a nice deposit in their bank account.
That's not all that has happened. That's all you have been told what happened.

Is DeWine complaining about lack of assistance?

I'm in contact with the direct first hand dealings going on there, don't you tell me you know more than that you lying sack of shit.
See, here's the problem with your brand of bullshit. Nobody believes one word that comes out of your mouth.
So far, the response appears appropriate for the disaster. Norfolk Southern seemed to be deficient in their response until they got the firebrand stuck up their asses.

I'm in contact with the direct first hand dealings going on there, don't you tell me you know more than that you lying sack of shit.
Oh, well pardon me. I had no idea. Please carry on while I blindly believe everything a Trump humping stranger has to say because historically, they are so honest.

See, here's the problem with your brand of bullshit. Nobody believes one word that comes out of your mouth.
No Jack, no one believes a word that comes out of YOUR mouth. Are you aware of the hearing going on right now ten miles from Palestine at the Beaver Co CC and their findings right now in Pennsylvania being conducted by Doug Mastriano and the witnesses heard or the subpoenas they are getting ready to be filed?

So far, the response appears appropriate for the disaster.
Jack, you astound me in your unmitigated BULLSHIT. NO ONE feels the response has been remotely appropriate except maybe some Biden government dog-heave like YOU. The shit has just begun to hit the fan there!

Norfolk Southern seemed to be deficient in their response until they got the firebrand stuck up their asses.
For that we only have Trump to thank. For you and that joke in the WH . . . nothing.

Forum List

Back