Trump vs. DeSantis….I will vote for the man who promises to be more ‘nazi’ like when dealing with the Left and Leftist policies…Am I alone?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
That’s what it’s come to for me.
I’m ready to put ‘REAL’ politics on hold for a bit as good, real core Americans get in the trenches, take the gloves off and fully engage in the culture war.
As we get closer to the primaries I will make my decision almost solely on who promises to spend every second of every day attacking and tearing down ALL THINGS Left.

I’m ready to put ‘REAL’ politics on hold for a bit as good, real core Americans get in the trenches, take the gloves off and fully engage in the culture war.
As we get closer to the primaries I will make my decision almost solely on who promises to spend every second of every day attacking and tearing down ALL THINGS Left.
How do you define a good, real core American?

What metric do you use to determine if something is 'left'?

And, that’ll be your downfall.

How do you define a good, real core American?

What metric do you use to determine if something is 'left'?
Hahaha…I’ll play along…I enjoy enlightening self manipulated fools playing pretend.
”Real Americans” or ‘core Americans‘ as I like to call them can easily articulate the english language, most share the last names with those who died in our world wars, ALL have a 100% LEGAL lineage, they practice and live our core values, principles and moral order, they usually shed a tear ANYTIME our national anthem is played, they ALL know exactly what “American Culture“ is.

If by, "Nazi," you mean, racist?
Neither Trump, nor Desantis will openly appeal to bigoted sympathies of neoreactionaries.

They will both court Hispanics, Blacks, Asians, and the LGB vote, though I doubt either of them care about the trans vote.

There can only be one reason why anybody would bet on DeSantis against Trump.

It's him/her betting that Trump won't be permitted to run for some reason.

And of course Biden's presidential war gives Biden wings! As is true with any president.

The war popularity only has to be transferred from Biden, onto his D successor, and then the race becomes serious.

DeSantis? LOL

If by, "Nazi," you mean, racist?
Define “racist”.
An aggressive border/immigration policy is racist…right? Refusing to tear down Robert E. Lee monuments is racist…right? Denouncing CRT is racist…right?
Refusing to hire black people because they are black is racist…right? Refusing to give ONLY black farmers free money is racist…right?
Neither Trump, nor Desantis will openly appeal to bigoted sympathies of neoreactionaries.
Denouncing the chick with dick movement is bigoted….isn’t it?
Standing against teaching children man on man ass sex is bigoted…isn’t it?
They will both court Hispanics, Blacks, Asians, and the LGB vote, though I doubt either of them care about the trans vote.
If they do…they can fuck off.
They need to “court” the American vote only.

Last edited:
Well at least you admit you like authoritarians that wipe their ass with the constitution. Most of you are too pussy to take the final plunge and honestly say you want half of America dead.

Trump reauthorized FISA 702, The Patriot Act and the NDAA. And assaulted our 2A. So when you talk about our government wiping their asses with the constitution, I have to wonder if you even realized Trump did it to.

He defines it as Straight white male.
Hahaha…I’ll play along…I enjoy enlightening self manipulated fools playing pretend.
”Real Americans” or ‘core Americans‘ as I like to call them can easily articulate the english language, most share the last names with those who died in our world wars, ALL have a 100% LEGAL lineage, they practice and live our core values, principles and moral order, they usually shed a tear ANYTIME our national anthem is played, they ALL know exactly what “American Culture“ is.

Forum List

Back