Trump vs. DeSantis….I will vote for the man who promises to be more ‘nazi’ like when dealing with the Left and Leftist policies…Am I alone?

Hahaha…I’ll play along…I enjoy enlightening self manipulated fools playing pretend.
”Real Americans” or ‘core Americans‘ as I like to call them can easily articulate the english language, most share the last names with those who died in our world wars, ALL have a 100% LEGAL lineage, they practice and live our core values, principles and moral order, they usually shed a tear ANYTIME our national anthem is played, they ALL know exactly what “American Culture“ is.

Well shit, glad to know that you consider me a real American....I feel so much better now

That’s what it’s come to for me.
I’m ready to put ‘REAL’ politics on hold for a bit as good, real core Americans get in the trenches, take the gloves off and fully engage in the culture war.
As we get closer to the primaries I will make my decision almost solely on who promises to spend every second of every day attacking and tearing down ALL THINGS Left.
You and every trump Nazi should throw their support behind DeSantis. Your cult leader trump's main goal was to line his pockets and become führer with all the trappings enjoyed by Hitler.

However, DeSantis has shown himself to be an enemy of the U.S. Constitution and is following the Nazis' playbook as much as a state governor is permitted. When he closes libraries and begins burning books instead of simply banning them you trump Nazis should descend on Tallahassee, gather the tens-of-thousands of you at the Florida Capitol Complex, and goosestep your way to the Governor's Mansion (about a mile). This will demonstrate your readiness to be his loyal Nazi supporters, prepared to accept any form of oppression he chooses to pile on you.

You and every trump Nazi should throw their support behind DeSantis. Your cult leader trump's main goal was to line his pockets and become führer with all the trappings enjoyed by Hitler.

However, DeSantis has shown himself to be an enemy of the U.S. Constitution and is following the Nazis' playbook as much as a state governor is permitted. When he closes libraries and begins burning books instead of simply banning them you trump Nazis should descend on Tallahassee, gather the tens-of-thousands of you at the Florida Capitol Complex, and goosestep your way to the Governor's Mansion (about a mile). This will demonstrate your readiness to be his loyal Nazi supporters, prepared to accept any form of oppression he chooses to pile on you.

See OP, the above is what happens when you invoke Godwin's Law too soon.

Dem leftists are like parrots in that regard....They can't help themselves....Polly wanta Nazi. ;)

Well at least you admit you like authoritarians that wipe their ass with the constitution.
Don’t “AUTHORITARIANS” champion the suppression of free speech, don’t they collude with a complicit media/social media, don’t they force people to stop working and pursuing happiness, don’t they force people to take medicine they don’t want, don’t they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, don’t they stop enforcing the laws The People have laid on the books, don’t they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders?
Are you Libs sure you know what authoritarianism is?
Most of you are too pussy to take the final plunge and honestly say you want half of America dead.
Nah, I don’t want anybody “dead”.
I want leftists in Auschwitz type concentration camps…that’s all.

I’m ready to put ‘REAL’ politics on hold for a bit as good, real core Americans get in the trenches, take the gloves off and fully engage in the culture war.
As we get closer to the primaries I will make my decision almost solely on who promises to spend every second of every day attacking and tearing down ALL THINGS Left.
59y928.jpg

Picking a fight with them is only going to get you the fight you're trying to get out of them.
And it demonstrates your lack of sincerity on the topic.

However, in fairness, who would take this thread title seriously?

You are one huge miserable fuck, aren't you.
It's fun to watch you fail.

Don’t “AUTHORITARIANS” champion the suppression of free speech, don’t they collude with a complicit media/social media, don’t they force people to stop working and pursuing happiness, don’t they force people to take medicine they don’t want, don’t they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, don’t they stop enforcing the laws The People have laid on the books, don’t they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders?
Are you Libs sure you know what authoritarianism is?

Nah, I don’t want anybody “dead”.
I want leftists in Auschwitz type concentration camps…that’s all.
Weirdo.

Refusing to hire black people because they are black is racist…right?
The Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Pub. L. 88–352, 78 Stat. 241, enacted July 2, 1964) is a landmark civil rights and labor law in the United States that outlaws discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex,[a] and national origin.[4]
Refusing to give ONLY black farmers free money is racist…right?

Denouncing the chick with dick movement is bigoted….isn’t it?
A person does not need to, "denounce," another person, they only need to stand up for other peoples rights to speak freely. As I stand up for your right to express yourself. No, I do not believe it is wise for any politician to "denounce," any other American. There are plenty of conservative, "chicks with dicks," in America, they don't need to be "denounced," as long as they are not trying to bother, molest, or sexualize children. They have always been around. Chill.

Standing against teaching children man on man ass sex is bigoted
You really do watch too much TEE VEE, you know that? This is not happening.

They need to “court” the American vote only.
. . . and now? We see the problem. Most black Americans, and their families, and their ancestry, go back further, than the majority of white folks.

This is how dumb you sound.

Your vote doesn't count anyway.
My vote cancels yours out.

Well at least you admit you like authoritarians that wipe their ass with the constitution. Most of you are too pussy to take the final plunge and honestly say you want half of America dead.
That last part is probably subdued by fear. They know damn well that we would take them out like yesterday's trash.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Pub. L. 88–352, 78 Stat. 241, enacted July 2, 1964) is a landmark civil rights and labor law in the United States that outlaws discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex,[a] and national origin.[4]
Nothing in the Civil Rights Act says blacks must be hired for their skin color alone.
A person does not need to, "denounce," another person, they only need to stand up for other peoples rights to speak freely. As I stand up for your right to express yourself. No, I do not believe it is wise for any politician to "denounce," any other American. There are plenty of conservative, "chicks with dicks," in America, they don't need to be "denounced," as long as they are not trying to bother, molest, or sexualize children. They have always been around. Chill.
All things / people a threat to the American moral order, value system and the American Way need to be denounced by good, real, core Americans. We tried to play nice for far too long, we gave an inch and they took a mile. FUCK THAT!
You really do watch too much TEE VEE, you know that? This is not happening.
Academia isn’t teaching faggotry and the like?

2D6D0B20-21E9-453F-B350-54FAE901BC1A.jpeg

Why do you believe blacks can’t be included in the “American” group?

Why don't you breakdown the reason the Rupublican party has embraced Nazi ideology? All across the nation, in red state after red state, are we seeing book banning by state legislatures, which is somewhat similar to Germsny in the 30's.

A vote for Republicans, is a vote for Hitler!

Forum List

Back