Trump vs. DeSantis….I will vote for the man who promises to be more ‘nazi’ like when dealing with the Left and Leftist policies…Am I alone?

That’s what it’s come to for me.
I’m ready to put ‘REAL’ politics on hold for a bit as good, real core Americans get in the trenches, take the gloves off and fully engage in the culture war.
As we get closer to the primaries I will make my decision almost solely on who promises to spend every second of every day attacking and tearing down ALL THINGS Left.
I hope you’re alone.

Why don't you breakdown the reason the Rupublican party has embraced Nazi ideology? All across the nation, in red state after red state, are we seeing book banning by state legislatures, which is somewhat similar to Germsny in the 30's.

A vote for Republicans, is a vote for Hitler!
I’d happily resurrect Hitler if he’d promise to eradicate lefties.

Nah. Only imbecile shit heads cocksuckers seek anything Nazi-like in a candidate.
Don’t let the figure of speech scare you…you puss.
You get the premise…I know you do. Now let your balls drop and post something worthy of the bandwidth used.

My father's adult 1950s is gone. Forever.
Not true at all.
Just think if you would have told your Father that someday our society would pretend blacks are our greatest asset, that faggots were cool, that chicks with dicks were totally normal and that a defended border was racist.
Shit will cycle…it always does.

Not true at all.
Just think if you would have told your Father that someday our society would pretend blacks are our greatest asset, that faggots were cool, that chicks with dicks were totally normal and that a defended border was racist.
Shit will cycle…it always does.
The millennials and zoomers do not agree with you, BL, and that settles it. They are the future, not you.

I did when I noted that your OP is a sign of your tragic mental illness.
Old-school establishment conservatives have always been pussies and they always will be. You worthless pukes didn’t/haven’t conserved or preserved shit….You have turned our nation over to the left. Just continue to stand there and watch as new-age, aggressive badasses lead you. It’s okay, you will be okay.

Old-school establishment conservatives have always been pussies and they always will be. You worthless pukes didn’t/haven’t conserved or preserved shit….You have turned our nation over to the left. Just continue to stand there and watch as new-age, aggressive badasses lead you. It’s okay, you will be okay.
Zzzz.

Go fuck the self inflicted hole in Hitler’s skull. You’re an asshole.

The millennials and zoomers do not agree with you, BL, and that settles it. They are the future, not you.
Even ignorant fools can only stand in their own way and fuck themselves over for so long…they’ll eventually open their eyes and break the programming.

Even you know that your hope for that is futile.
How many more disgusting blue shitholes have to be built before “tolerant, inclusive” fools realize their ignorance is fucking them over? How many more taxpayer dependent illiterate thirdworlders have to be thrown in their laps before they realize they have to get out of their own way?
This leftist shit isn’t sustainable and everybody even half sane knows it.

Trump v DeSantis - In the Primaries I will vote for the less woke of the two.

Right now DeSantis has the lead. His outstanding anti wokeness record and the fact he is the best Governor in the country now.

Forum List

Back