Trump vs. DeSantis….I will vote for the man who promises to be more ‘nazi’ like when dealing with the Left and Leftist policies…Am I alone?

Here is a candidate for you stupid Moon Bats.

Afroman!

GettyImages-1175998112-1.webp

That’s what it’s come to for me.
I’m ready to put ‘REAL’ politics on hold for a bit as good, real core Americans get in the trenches, take the gloves off and fully engage in the culture war.
As we get closer to the primaries I will make my decision almost solely on who promises to spend every second of every day attacking and tearing down ALL THINGS Left.
You are what you are. A piece of shit.

I’m ready to put ‘REAL’ politics on hold for a bit as good, real core Americans get in the trenches, take the gloves off and fully engage in the culture war.
As we get closer to the primaries I will make my decision almost solely on who promises to spend every second of every day attacking and tearing down ALL THINGS Left.

"I am your retribution" may be play well with the Deporables.

But its not the Deplorables you have to convince. Its everyone else. And the politics of revenge don't play well outside your little echo chambers.

That anyone would vote for the likes of Trump or DeSantis illustrates just how wrong and reprehensible that voter truly is – Trump in particular.

That anyone would vote for the likes of Trump or DeSantis illustrates just how wrong and reprehensible that voter truly is – Trump in particular.

No one that worships the constitution would vote for a man that has openly called for its termination.

Yet Trump leads among conservatives.

Demonstrating elegantly that the constitution isn't their priority. Revenge is.

Good luck convincing the general electorate of that, Deplorables.

No one that worships the constitution would vote for a man that has openly called for its termination.

Given Trump’s contempt for the Constitution, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions, given DeSantis’ attacks on the First Amendment, education, and private business, that both are the frontrunners for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination indeed demonstrates that Republicans have fully embraced illiberal, neo-fascist authoritarianism.

Given Trump’s contempt for the Constitution, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions, given DeSantis’ attacks on the First Amendment, education, and private business, that both are the frontrunners for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination indeed demonstrates that Republicans have fully embraced illiberal, neo-fascist authoritarianism.

There's a reason conservatives are so desperate to limit voting and convince us we're not a democracy.

The sad irony of these collaborators trying to claim that conservatives 'worship the constitution' in a thread called 'I will vote for the man who promises to be more nazi-like' is not lost on anyone.

"I am your retribution" may be play well with the Deporables.
But its not the Deplorables you have to convince. Its everyone else. And the politics of revenge don't play well outside your little echo chambers.
So who is going to beat Trump? Biden? Even democrats don't want Joe to run in 2024.

Prove your lies about Trump.
The general electorate had enough of senile Joe.
1682278955169.png

Last edited:
Sadly, no. There are many sick motherfuckers like you.

No American political party would ever, go anywhere near, the authoritarianism required to be Nazi.
Even though I see threads where the comparison is made by both sides, I just grin and bear it.

What else can a poor boy do?

The answer does not lie in being just like those you hate.

Ever
Your premise seems to equate all violent resistance. That simply isn't reality. The Left decided in 2016 that they didn't want to play the game by the rules anymore. Resisting that is NOT "being like those you hate".

The right won in 2016. The left won in 2020. Who is resisting the Constitution, Esdraelon? Who is calling for the suspension of the Constitution, Esdraelon?

Your almost dead president and all leftist governors “suspended” the constitution throughout the Democrat Virus period.
You are in la la land. Consult the courts and the Republican SCOTUS. You knew Fox News was lying about the 'big steal' but you just don't care. No, you will not win next year. Never again until you put away Big Government Republican European fascism.

Forum List

Back