Trump vs. DeSantis….I will vote for the man who promises to be more ‘nazi’ like when dealing with the Left and Leftist policies…Am I alone?

People in northwestern Iowa want someone they can trust, that protects and supports their beliefs and makes them proud to be an American.

"I want the candidate to be honest,"

That is President Trump

100%

No Donald Trump is neither honest, nor does he protect or support the Constitution.\

The vast majority of Americans don't think Trump is anything by a lying white supremacist and conman. Only gullible fools think he's honest.

This is great news…thanks for sharing. You know, sometimes I think DJT follows me here on this forum.
Donny, if you’re listening, I’ll volunteer to be the gasser, I’ll do it for free.
The thing your ilk always seems to miss is that YOU could very well be on the extermination list as soon as you stop kissing a guy like Trump's ass.
And also you should remember the end of the line for idiots like you who talked this way in 1938 Germany was (in Hitler's case) a bullet in the brain and for the others a tribunal and a noose.
As it should be.

Forum List

Back