Trump vs. DeSantis….I will vote for the man who promises to be more ‘nazi’ like when dealing with the Left and Leftist policies…Am I alone?

That’s what it’s come to for me.
I’m ready to put ‘REAL’ politics on hold for a bit as good, real core Americans get in the trenches, take the gloves off and fully engage in the culture war.
As we get closer to the primaries I will make my decision almost solely on who promises to spend every second of every day attacking and tearing down ALL THINGS Left.
A rubber room for broke loser

I’m ready to put ‘REAL’ politics on hold for a bit as good, real core Americans get in the trenches, take the gloves off and fully engage in the culture war.
As we get closer to the primaries I will make my decision almost solely on who promises to spend every second of every day attacking and tearing down ALL THINGS Left.
You asked and Trump listened

Veterans Day vow to purge the “vermin”-like “radical left” more than just echoed Nazi Germany dictator Adolf Hitler.

this is textbook ‘Mein Kampf.’”

Trump said if he wins back the White House in 2024 he would “root out the Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our Country, lie, steal, and cheat on Elections, and will do anything possible, whether legally or illegally, to destroy America, and the American Dream.”
“The threat from outside forces is far less sinister, dangerous, and grave, than the threat from within,” the Republican 2024 front-runner added. “Despite the hatred and anger of the Radical Left Lunatics who want to destroy our Country, we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”

Veterans Day vow to purge the “vermin”-like “radical left” more than just echoed Nazi Germany dictator Adolf Hitler.

Trump said if he wins back the White House in 2024 he would “root out the Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our Country, lie, steal, and cheat on Elections, and will do anything possible, whether legally or illegally, to destroy America, and the American Dream.”
“The threat from outside forces is far less sinister, dangerous, and grave, than the threat from within,” the Republican 2024 front-runner added. “Despite the hatred and anger of the Radical Left Lunatics who want to destroy our Country, we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”
Trump and his cult just need to save the time and effort, their paradise already exist.

Aeroflot - Russian Airlines: buy air tickets online, book flights ...

1699885776663.png

Aeroflot
https://www.aeroflot.ru › us-en
Welcome to the official website of the Russian airline Aeroflot! On our website you can buy a plane ticket at a bargain price.

I'll gladly pay more Trump's ticket, he never pay's for anything.
Trump's cult will definitely follow him ANYWHERE.

Trump and his cult just need to save the time and effort, their paradise already exist.

Aeroflot - Russian Airlines: buy air tickets online, book flights ...

View attachment 857963
Aeroflot
https://www.aeroflot.ru › us-en
Welcome to the official website of the Russian airline Aeroflot! On our website you can buy a plane ticket at a bargain price.

I'll gladly pay more Trump's ticket, he never pay's for anything.
Trump's cult will definitely follow him ANYWHERE.

They can go enlist in the Russian army to fight Ukrainian Nazi's.

This is great news…thanks for sharing. You know, sometimes I think DJT follows me here on this forum.
Donny, if you’re listening, I’ll volunteer to be the gasser, I’ll do it for free.

Go away....China perhaps, Myanmar....North Korea...

Go away....China perhaps, Myanmar....North Korea...

Iowa will play a pivotal role in narrowing down the Republican field of candidates during its January caucuses. The current GOP frontrunner, former President Donald Trump, won the state in 2020 by more than eight percentage points. He had his strongest showing in Sioux County, where he won nearly 82% of the vote.

The county, which is located in the state's northwest corner, is considered to be one of Iowa's most conservative. But even the people there seem increasingly willing to consider alternatives to Trump. That includes 20-year-old university student Carter King.

"He kind of feels like a little bit of a loose cannon right now. You don't really know what you're going to get," King told Morning Edition. King, who hails from Austin, Texas, attends Dordt University in Sioux Center, Iowa.

Why?

Questions about Trump's character​

People in northwestern Iowa want someone they can trust, that protects and supports their beliefs and makes them proud to be an American.

"I want the candidate to be honest,"

People in northwestern Iowa want someone they can trust, that protects and supports their beliefs and makes them proud to be an American.

"I want the candidate to be honest,"

That is President Trump

100%

Forum List

Back