Trump vs. DeSantis….I will vote for the man who promises to be more ‘nazi’ like when dealing with the Left and Leftist policies…Am I alone?

Trump and DeSantis are among the most reprehensible of politicians – both have contempt for the Constitution and the rights of the people, both are hateful bigots and racists, and both are authoritarian enemies of our democratic institutions. Anyone who supports either is just as reprehensible and wrong – there’s no other reasonable explanation.
Typing more detailed nonsense still doesn't get it. Your slander doesn't prove anything. The "reasonable explanation" is that you are lying without proof.

Here is a list of reasons why Biden is a horrible president:

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit:
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
China loves Biden for abandoning AFG’s motherlode of rare metals to them!
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, twice,that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden proposed forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt (unconstitutional)
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
Xiden let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US and send back the data, TRAITOR.
Xiden blew-up the Nord Stream pipelines?! WTF? That is an act of war against Russia.
How did Navy dropout Hunter Biden get to a $230,000,000 net worth? Selling access maybe?
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Typing more detailed nonsense still doesn't get it. Your slander doesn't prove anything. The "reasonable explanation" is that you are lying without proof.

Here is a list of reasons why Biden is a horrible president:

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit:
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
China loves Biden for abandoning AFG’s motherlode of rare metals to them!
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, twice,that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden proposed forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt (unconstitutional)
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
Xiden let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US and send back the data, TRAITOR.
Xiden blew-up the Nord Stream pipelines?! WTF? That is an act of war against Russia.
How did Navy dropout Hunter Biden get to a $230,000,000 net worth? Selling access maybe?
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

People like C_Clayton_Jones don’t care about any of that. He is likely one of the many that is brainwashed and consumed by all the “isms” the left fabricates.

Hahaha…you feelgooders are hilarious…you’ll make all kinds of crazy shit up if it feels good to say.
So all 23 you met conveyed to you exactly how they feel about America , its constitution, its rich history, its culture, it’s value system and moral order? Are you fucking serious? You expect sane people to believe that bullshit? COME ON MAN!

Moonglow
Golfing Gator

And this is where you out yourself. Because you do all you can to avoid anyone that does not look like and think just like you, you assume that everyone else does.

I have known way more than 23 Black, Hispanic, and Asian Americans. I served with 100s of them of the, you know actually serving their country, something you lacked to balls to do.

It seems to me that someone like you that has never lifted a finger to do anything to help this country should never speak of what a real American is

Hahaha…I’ll play along…I enjoy enlightening self manipulated fools playing pretend.
”Real Americans” or ‘core Americans‘ as I like to call them can easily articulate the english language, most share the last names with those who died in our world wars, ALL have a 100% LEGAL lineage, they practice and live our core values, principles and moral order, they usually shed a tear ANYTIME our national anthem is played, they ALL know exactly what “American Culture“ is.
Your coded reply complete with a childish insult tells me a lot about you.

Thank you.

You won't. You don't have the vote, and the millennials and zoomers will not permit it.
Millennials and zoomers can only vote to fuck themselves for so long. Democrat agendas and policies don’t work anywhere…this is evidenced in every single disgusting blue shithole in the nation.

Hahaha…I’ll play along…I enjoy enlightening self manipulated fools playing pretend.
”Real Americans” or ‘core Americans‘ as I like to call them can easily articulate the english language, most share the last names with those who died in our world wars, ALL have a 100% LEGAL lineage, they practice and live our core values, principles and moral order, they usually shed a tear ANYTIME our national anthem is played, they ALL know exactly what “American Culture“ is.

Most people currently in this country can easily articulate the English language.

Most share the last names with those that died in our world wars? Does that include the myriad of Japanese people who bravely fought and won many awards fighting in WWII? Some Japanese American units were among the most highly decorated during that conflict.

All have a 100 percent "legal" lineage? Does that include the Europeans who came here via whatever means that didn't check in at immigration points?

What exactly are American "core values, principles and morals" anyway? The very things you stated vary WIDELY from region to region in this country. What those things are in the Northwest are much different from what they are in the Southeast, because the cultures are different.

They usually shed a tear anytime the national anthem is played? I never have, and have heard that tune while standing in formation many times. Shedding tears while standing in formation for the military is seen as bad form in that particular culture.

And how exactly do you define "American culture"? That also varies widely from area to area of this country. What is culturally appropriate and the norm in the Northeast (places like RI and Maine) are much different from what is considered the norm in places like Texas and AZ.

Hahaha…you feelgooders are hilarious…you’ll make all kinds of crazy shit up if it feels good to say.
So all 23 you met conveyed to you exactly how they feel about America , its constitution, its rich history, its culture, it’s value system and moral order? Are you fucking serious? You expect sane people to believe that bullshit? COME ON MAN!

Moonglow
Golfing Gator
iu

. . . and you watch too much TEE VEE.

iu

. . . and you watch too much TEE VEE.
Hahaha…your posts throughout this thread have been nothing but feel-good strawman bullshit.
”I know this one guy therefore I’ll pretend he represents the rule and not the exception.”
Come on man!

That’s what it’s come to for me.
I’m ready to put ‘REAL’ politics on hold for a bit as good, real core Americans get in the trenches, take the gloves off and fully engage in the culture war.
As we get closer to the primaries I will make my decision almost solely on who promises to spend every second of every day attacking and tearing down ALL THINGS Left.

I want to vote for whoever will destroy democrats and want to force a return to America being America again. Someone that wants to bring back American values, pride, morals and standards. Today's democrats need to be stamped out because they are systematically rotting our country from the inside out.

I'm not even saying destroy democrats. There is room for them if they still believe in America. Like tulsi gabbard was an excellent democrat before her party drove her away with their anti American insanity.

You and every trump Nazi should throw their support behind DeSantis. Your cult leader trump's main goal was to line his pockets and become führer with all the trappings enjoyed by Hitler.

However, DeSantis has shown himself to be an enemy of the U.S. Constitution and is following the Nazis' playbook as much as a state governor is permitted. When he closes libraries and begins burning books instead of simply banning them you trump Nazis should descend on Tallahassee, gather the tens-of-thousands of you at the Florida Capitol Complex, and goosestep your way to the Governor's Mansion (about a mile). This will demonstrate your readiness to be his loyal Nazi supporters, prepared to accept any form of oppression he chooses to pile on you.

Sounds like a plan.

Forum List

Back