Trump Vs DeSantis, Set to Divide the GOP

Trump is all ready calling DeSantis names, Fox news is declaring DeSantis the front runner.
This is going to get ugly

DeSantis will win the primary, Trump will go crazy and throw another tantrum, then Trump will try to sabotage the DeSantis Presidential campaign.

People are soon going to see what a total piece of garbage Trump is, he's not going to go quietly.
This will get ugly.

Mr Trump said he would reveal "things about him that won't be very flattering - I know more about him than anybody - other than, perhaps, his wife".
"There's not a tiff with me, and I'm way up in the polls," he said.

Um, if this is how things play out it will be on DeSantis to win over TRUMP voters. It's amusing how never-TRUMPer's think it's TRUMP job to get other people elected.

People are going to start admitting what a piece of shit Trump is. We knew it all along. All about himself. And they believed Trump cared about them or the party. It was all about him. Republicans thought he truly cared about middle class people who showed up to his rallies. He was lying to them. He knows they are suckers. He said he could shoot someone and not lose one vote.

They'll still say he was great because he was if you were a conservative. I'll admit that. But he was horrible if you weren't a loyalist. Willing to go along with corruption. Those people were deemed RINO's. I hope DiSantis is different.

Trump doesn't realize yet that he's finished.

exactly what the left and the never trump rinos have been shooting for. Repunks don't care if they are in a position of power or not...doesn't matter to them either way.....all they wanna do is be in line for the grifting.

The Platform is simple and worked...
No trespassers taking jobs away from US citizens.
Obviously, you love trespassers.

No Business Visas taking jobs away from US citizens.
Obviously, you love Business Visas.

Discourage Off-Shoring.
Obviously, you love cheap slave labor.

No giving US taxpayer money to foreign nations that give nothing in return.
Obviously, you love sending our money to nations that produce nothing.

What planet are you living on that you don't know Trump's platform?

I know what planet you live on...the planet of emotional disturbance where you can't deal with anyone who disagrees with you.
Oh, your'e an isolationist. That works. Just ask Japan.

Trump is all ready calling DeSantis names, Fox news is declaring DeSantis the front runner.

DeSantis will win the primary, Trump will go crazy and throw another tantrum, then Trump will try to sabotage the DeSantis Presidential campaign.

People are soon going to see what a total piece of garbage Trump is, he's not going to go quietly.
This will get ugly.

Mr Trump said he would reveal "things about him that won't be very flattering - I know more about him than anybody - other than, perhaps, his wife".

Every Presidential election the lefty loons claim the Republican party is divided.

And they believed Trump cared about them or the party.
Trump cares enough to keep is campaign promises

If you want the dems in power thats your privilege

My question is do all the phony DeSantis supporters care enough to support trump if he wins the nomination?

Or will they selfishly walk away?

The 2024 ticket will be TRUMP/DESANTIS.

It will be an unbeatable team. Desantis will learn the DC "ropes" and take over after Trumps term.

No.

DeSantis will wait, unless he's pressed into service.

I don't think he'll agree to be Trump's VP.

This will get ugly.

DeSantis is probably gonna sit it out ...to many die hard Trump supporters

Normal repubs need to take control again.

Doubtful, that.

Normal Repubs had their chance. And what did we get? Torture. Foreign wars of aggression. That stupid lying bastard Powell waving that little vial of fake anthrax in everyone's face.

No thanks. Neo-Cons are evil scum, and RINOs are generally too worthless and lazy to even rise to that level.

You don't understand. All the genuine righties are really, really pissed.

And perhaps much more than only ugly. Trump is a billionaire and I heard he had connections to the Mafia in NY. And when Trump says he knows something about anyone or anything then this doesn't mean anyone else in the world "knows" anything about - except Donald Trump on his own. Who likes to fight against such an asshole who has friends and a family?

Meanwhile I understand in a much better way why in the ancient democracy in Athens citizens had been banned for 10 or 20 years when they became too rich. The unscrupulous super-liar Donald Trump is just too rich and too powerful and also much too ego-centralized ala "The USA is I".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back