tRump W.H. to create climate denier group.

The scientific community used to think the world was flat, too.
sorry, stupid analogy. They did not arrive at that conclusion using the scientific method. Furthermore, we discovered the earth was NOT flat by using the scientific method... not by sitting around and vomiting opinions.

So that analogy sucked.

Perhaps, but the point is the scientific general consensus isn’t static

But is the best available knowledge we have until better knowledge arrives, so should be accepted as such. It's not as if this panel is going to add to our knowledge by actually doing climate research that hasn't been done.

And my point is that it doesn't change because some fools on the fringe scream their opinions more loudly, or to more powerful people. If there is a case to be made that the consensus is wrong, then it will be made with published science which contradicts it. Of which there is none, and of which nobody is producing any. Anything else is a SCAM.

Say it with me: S-C-A-M. SCAM.

Anyway, what scientific papers do you have on nutrition so as to show us what the experts were saying?

And my point is that it doesn't change because some fools on the fringe scream their opinions more loudly, or to more powerful people. If there is a case to be made that the consensus is wrong, then it will be made with published science which contradicts it. Of which there is none, and of which nobody is producing any. Anything else is a SCAM.

I won’t say it with because I’m not an authoritarian like you are. I welcome all different point of views

I won’t say it with because I’m not an authoritarian like you are. I welcome all different point of views
Scientists welcome all points of view, then discard the ones that are negated or unsupported. Thats not authoritarian. And doing the opposite is not "unauthoritarian"...it's dumb, when it comes to science.

Again...try to follow...those deniers are more than welcome to produce mountains of science that supports their horseshit. All challengers are welcome, in science. So you are just barking to hear yourself bark.

W.H. to create climate denier group.

Liar!!
Nope, he's spot on.

If true, what exactly is the problem?
The problem is that Trump has to find an "alternative" to what the global scientific community is saying. So this is a scam from the start.
Quit trying to connect the dots from humans to global climate change. Focus on the problem: humans pollute and we should pollute less.

The White House plans to create an ad hoc group of select federal scientists to reassess the government’s analysis of climate science and counter conclusions that the continued burning of fossil fuels is harming the planet, according to three administration officials.

The National Security Council initiative would include scientists who question the severity of climate impacts and the extent to which humans contribute to the problem, according to these individuals, who asked for anonymity to discuss internal deliberations.

The group would not be subject to the same level of public disclosure as a formal advisory committee.
They were going to create a formal advisory committee but they would have been subject to pesky things like public oversight, representative membership, FOA requests, you know, all the things we use to keep government honest. Which should tell you they aren't planning on being honest.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...cd0a84-37dd-11e9-af5b-b51b7ff322e9_story.html
Alternative Science
Can you please show us the science that demonstrates the increase in temperature from increasing CO2 from 280 to 400ppm?

The White House plans to create an ad hoc group of select federal scientists to reassess the government’s analysis of climate science and counter conclusions that the continued burning of fossil fuels is harming the planet, according to three administration officials.

The National Security Council initiative would include scientists who question the severity of climate impacts and the extent to which humans contribute to the problem, according to these individuals, who asked for anonymity to discuss internal deliberations.

The group would not be subject to the same level of public disclosure as a formal advisory committee.
They were going to create a formal advisory committee but they would have been subject to pesky things like public oversight, representative membership, FOA requests, you know, all the things we use to keep government honest. Which should tell you they aren't planning on being honest.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...cd0a84-37dd-11e9-af5b-b51b7ff322e9_story.html

WTF is a FOA??

The White House is not creating a group to deny climate.
Oh, sorry. Let me spell it out for you: to deny accepted climate theories. Sorry, i forgot what kind of troll i was dealing with.

Let me spell it out for you: to deny accepted climate theories.

As long as they're against wasting trillions on windmills, I'm good.
Noted. What a luxury it must be, to be so simple.

I know, wasting trillions on windmills...….moronic.
Of course libs have never been able to do a decent cost/benefit analysis.

WTF is a FOA??
A typo. Should be FOI.

Everyone else seem to have figured that out on their own you know....

WTF is a FOA??
A typo. Should be FOI.

Everyone else seem to have figured that out on their own you know....
FOIA requests, dumb ass.

Forum List

Back