Trump wants a Soviet Style MILITARY Parade through the streets of Washington DC

Why do we want to see the Army in our public Streets to please the Great Douche?

Trump wants a parade for the troops...he wants to include the family members as well with a tribute to the fallen...we have been at war for 16 years thanks to the do nothing Obama...many have sacrificed...I don't see what is wrong with a parade to thank the men and women that have the balls to serve...
Jeez libs are there no patriotic bones in your bodies?

Trump wants a parade for the troops...he wants to include the family members as well with a tribute to the fallen...we have been at war for 16 years thanks to the do nothing Obama...many have sacrificed...I don't see what is wrong with a parade to thank the men and women that have the balls to serve...
Jeez libs are there no patriotic bones in your bodies?
Bingo!

Well it was their country....
i think we need about 300 people dressed up as Nancy Pelosi without make-up with those giant 8 foot high heads as part of the show
That will scare the pants of the North Koreans, now the Ruskies I think they are used to babushka's like that...
well if i could be in the parade,,i would dress up as a 12 foot tall "Dick Durbon" and I think we all know,,more or less what that would look like :SMILEW~130:
Dick Army was popular for years in effigy..
well where can i find a six foot tall parade giant penis? I called Target and Wal-Mart,,,they cant keep them in stock? Does ACME make them?

I have an idea, go buy an 8ft condom and put it over your head and go as a prick.

Hey Bush92, the reason we had those parades was because we actually had something to celebrate. What is the occasion? Why should the military have a parade? Just because the Cheeto in Chief wants one?

You mean like this 4th of July Parade...just bigger.......

upload_2018-2-7_17-52-56.png

Liberals hated this...mean ol’ USA dropped atomic bombs on the Japs.

Hey Bush92, the reason we had those parades was because we actually had something to celebrate. What is the occasion? Why should the military have a parade? Just because the Cheeto in Chief wants one?
Love of country and national pride.

i think we need about 300 people dressed up as Nancy Pelosi without make-up with those giant 8 foot high heads as part of the show
That will scare the pants of the North Koreans, now the Ruskies I think they are used to babushka's like that...
well if i could be in the parade,,i would dress up as a 12 foot tall "Dick Durbon" and I think we all know,,more or less what that would look like :SMILEW~130:
Dick Army was popular for years in effigy..
well where can i find a six foot tall parade giant penis? I called Target and Wal-Mart,,,they cant keep them in stock? Does ACME make them?

I have an idea, go buy an 8ft condom and put it over your head and go as a prick.

I have an idea, get back in your kitchen.

You mean like when the Air Force flies their high tech military fighter jets at our Air and Water shows?

upload_2018-2-7_17-54-35.png

Or when the military flies air craft over our sporting events....like that ....?

upload_2018-2-7_17-55-21.png

We know today’s liberals are sickened by the thought of USA flag going up on the moon ahead of their beloved Soviet Union.

Forum List

Back