Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

I can't help it if you ignore the political experts who decry the War on the Middle Class and point to the GOP as the aggressors.

I can't help your "opinions" defy common sense. Why would the Republican party want to reduce the middle-class only to create more Democrat voters? Does that make sense to you?

You libs have to stop letting the lib politicians brainwash you. You come here and repeat their nonsense without even thinking it out first.
The GOP has consistently done things that don't make sense lately. Why are you surprised that they would continue in that vein?
They punked out on Donald Trump. They started two wars and gave the rich tax breaks at the same time. They actually wanted an Idiot like Sarah Palin to be Vice President…. I could go on and on …tell me when I start to spew nonsense so I can double check your arse and set you straight :lol:
There is zero correlation between Trump and the Neo-Cons.
I disagree. He has won their base and wears the GOP cloak. Although he stains the cloak, it fits him well!

That's because the base are not Neo-Cons.
Something it appears you'll never figure out.
The people supporting Trump range from disenchanted democrats to former establishment conservatives. I was thinking of the electorate not the Congressmen or politicians. Is that close enough or do you want to get into the origins that stared back in the early 1960s?

I didn't introduce Kennedy or NCLB into the conversation, one of your surrogates did. The corridors of your mind must be dimly lit. Facts can't find a path to your cognitive centers in there.

You most certainly did!

Negotiated a law to finally replace “No Child Left Behind” and remove much of the onerous government “oversight” that caused children to stagnate, not improve, academically. Obama signs new education act into law, replaces No Child Left Behind

I guess when you just cut and paste and not read what you are cutting and pasting, things happen. You are truly clueless. Try actually reading instead of reciting Democratic talking points. It seems that the only opinion you have is the ones given to you. Try to break free and think for yourself. I know it is scary but you will survive.
Out of a list of 371 Obama accomplishments I posted an excerpt from another author with more than a dozen items from that list. You focused on one. And because I didn't remember it you want to make it a BIGGGGG issue. But I don't see Kennedy's name anywhere.
You or your surrogates did introduce Kennedy's name.

Look, dude, I post links to support my cause and I do it so often I cannot remember everything in those links. And no one but an asshole of a curmudgeon would expect me to. I read and agreed with the link at the time and that is all that matters. You'd be more credible if you linked your uninformed BS more often.

You don't know anything you're fed what you post..You're not a thinker

I can't help your "opinions" defy common sense. Why would the Republican party want to reduce the middle-class only to create more Democrat voters? Does that make sense to you?

You libs have to stop letting the lib politicians brainwash you. You come here and repeat their nonsense without even thinking it out first.
The GOP has consistently done things that don't make sense lately. Why are you surprised that they would continue in that vein?
They punked out on Donald Trump. They started two wars and gave the rich tax breaks at the same time. They actually wanted an Idiot like Sarah Palin to be Vice President…. I could go on and on …tell me when I start to spew nonsense so I can double check your arse and set you straight :lol:
There is zero correlation between Trump and the Neo-Cons.
I disagree. He has won their base and wears the GOP cloak. Although he stains the cloak, it fits him well!

That's because the base are not Neo-Cons.
Something it appears you'll never figure out.
The people supporting Trump range from disenchanted democrats to former establishment conservatives. I was thinking of the electorate not the Congressmen or politicians. Is that close enough or do you want to get into the origins that stared back in the early 1960s?

'former establishment conservatives"...former.
As in, not Neo-Cons.

By the 1980s, minorities were breaking into Wall Street thanks to Racial Quotas.
Both Parties caved into big Contributors and that advancement crumbled very fast.
As usual, the Republicans told minorities to starve and Democrats offered Public Assistance.
Neither alternative is honorable.

Who cares?..did Obama send 400 million cash ransom to the islamo-fascist in Iran?...

Actually, contrary to what Sean Hannity told you to think, the answer to the above is NO !!!!
That amount was NOT US money, but Iran's own money held in escrow.....You can thank me later.
Iran has what we gave them why do you enjoy a strong Iran threatening our navy and killing our soldiers?:dunno:

They punked out on Donald Trump. They started two wars and gave the rich tax breaks at the same time. They actually wanted an Idiot like Sarah Palin to be Vice President…. I could go on and on …tell me when I start to spew nonsense so I can double check your arse and set you straight

Yeah, you libs always think you're setting other people straight. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You poor delusional fools. First off, nearly everybody got a tax break for the purposes of fueling the economy which seemed to work out quite well. Palin had nothing to do with the GOP, it had to do with McCain's pick of VP.

I understand you are trying to drift off the subject, but once again, why would Republicans want to create more poor people when poor people typically vote Democrat? Look.......Democrats are born liars and cheats. When they tell you something, automatically assume that they are lying to you. Think it over before you repeat their nonsense.

Would it make sense for Democrats to cut social programs and make people pull their own weight and become more responsible? Of course not. The more responsible people in our country, the more likely Republican voters. That's why Democrats strive to create as many government dependents as they can. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters.

You are a latent RWer. Now that I have defined you….lets rock and roll!
Yawn!
I grew up in a VERY integrated neighborhood.
I'm probably what would be called a Rational Blue Dog Democrat.
*F-A-RRR__TTT" Grunt—plop! That is more thanI need to know!
I'm not an angry Progressive like you.
And I dont suffet from White shame.
How do you know I'm Black? I never told you that!

And I wouldn't expect my Jewish friends to suffer from White shame because they haven't been White that long!
One's thing is for sure...
You don't care to rectify the "Black" situation in America.

He uses them to push his leftist agenda just like the rest of them.

You are so full of shit. Here is a proportional stat for you: Blacks are 14% of the population but 75% of them live above the poverty level. If the republicans had their way only 14% or less would be above the poverty level. But guess what, they wouldn't be alone. The GOP doesn't want a middle class of ANY race, including YOUR race, dumbass!

Of course they don't. The GOP wants all poor people. Who do poor people generally vote for again???
I can't help it if you ignore the political experts who decry the War on the Middle Class and point to the GOP as the aggressors.
Hah! BOTH parties ignore the Border and are for sponsoring ever more Business Visas.
Don't give anybody any nonsense that the Democrats are any better than Republicans in regards to these issues.
I am not sure I follow you. What has that to do with the War on the Middle Class!

Come now, you're going to tell me that either Party has pursued Policies that would result in a stronger Middle Class?
I would suggest you determine a Representative and a Party by what they Legislate, not by what they prattle about into a microphone.

After that...
Detail for me what's in Trump's campaign platform that is anti-Middle Class.
The middle class enjoys the status if has today because of FDR and his New Deal policies. That Democratic initiative has worked to keep working people earning living wages for decades. Unions, affordable healthcare and environmental protections all came about via the Democratic Party.

Trump hasn't made clear what his agenda is on any thing. He just bellows and moans about what he is going to do without any details about how he is going to do it.

Do you expect anyone to be surprised that Democrats would use raising of taxes on those they think have too much to pay for it. How long is one group of people going to pay for another group that get's a check of doing nothing to sit on their asses?

Who, EXACTLY was going to pay for the wars ON Iraq and Afghanistan ...while baby Bush was giving our tax cuts to the wealthy AND plopping us with Medicare Dis-Advantage????

The chickens have come home, etc......

I've explained this many times but you leftist idiots don't seem to get it. The CONSTITUTION allows for funding of the military for wars and the defense of this country. It's written in Article I, Section 8 if you'll read it. Nowhere does it mention funding of unemployment compensation.

In case you were unaware, EVERY income tax bracket was lowered under Bush not just the top one. The only ones that didn't get a decrease are the freeloaders living in the society that already paid 0%.

I dont have a problem with Bush's tax cuts, but he spent way too much friken money and his democracy project sucked

Of course they don't. The GOP wants all poor people. Who do poor people generally vote for again???
Hah! BOTH parties ignore the Border and are for sponsoring ever more Business Visas.
Don't give anybody any nonsense that the Democrats are any better than Republicans in regards to these issues.
I am not sure I follow you. What has that to do with the War on the Middle Class!

Come now, you're going to tell me that either Party has pursued Policies that would result in a stronger Middle Class?
I would suggest you determine a Representative and a Party by what they Legislate, not by what they prattle about into a microphone.

After that...
The middle class enjoys the status if has today because of FDR and his New Deal policies. That Democratic initiative has worked to keep working people earning living wages for decades. Unions, affordable healthcare and environmental protections all came about via the Democratic Party.

Trump hasn't made clear what his agenda is on any thing. He just bellows and moans about what he is going to do without any details about how he is going to do it.

Trump has an economic plan out there how about you read it. Roosevelt didn't do shit for the middle class, he prolonged the depression with his stupidity. After WWII we were the only game in town. Europe was destroyed Japan was destroyed we were the only place not devastated by war, so we thrived here. We now have a global economy this isn't post WWII

After that...

You think the Democrats of today are like FDR?
Then you know shit about the legislation they're pushing.
I don't think FDR INTENDED to establish a PERMANENT Welfare Class.
Today's Democrats can't run for office without big contributions but they need to differentiate themselves from the Republicans.
That differentiation is called Middle Class Tax Payer Assistance.

This discussion is getting closer to ending as I can see you don't keep a track of legislation.

After that...

Trump has an economic plan out there how about you read it. Roosevelt didn't do shit for the middle class, he prolonged the depression with his stupidity. After WWII we were the only game in town. Europe was destroyed Japan was destroyed we were the only place not devastated by war, so we thrived here. We now have a global economy this isn't post WWII

It seems JQ lives on MSNBC Sound Bites.

In case you were unaware, EVERY income tax bracket was lowered under Bush not just the top one. The only ones that didn't get a decrease are the freeloaders living in the society that already paid 0%.

Sorry, there, moron..........facts don't lie, except if you're a right winger than you ignore those facts.

The richest Americans received the most benefit from the Bush tax cuts.
  • $520,000: The average tax cut received by the top 0.1 percent of Americans, those making more than $3 million a year. That is over 450 times the tax cut received by an average middle-class family.
  • The middle 20 percent of wage earners (making between $40,000 and $70,000) received less than 11 percent of the total Bush -era tax cuts.
  • The bottom 20 percent (making less than $20,000) received only a 1 percent share of the Bush tax cuts; 75 percent of these low-income families saw no tax benefit at all.
  • The average middle-class family received one-eighth of the tax breaks that a family in the top 20 percent of income earners received while the average working-class family reaped less than one-hundredth of the average tax cut received by a family in the top fifth of earnings.
Source: Economic Policy Institute
People who actually pay tax benefit from tax cuts genius

They punked out on Donald Trump. They started two wars and gave the rich tax breaks at the same time. They actually wanted an Idiot like Sarah Palin to be Vice President…. I could go on and on …tell me when I start to spew nonsense so I can double check your arse and set you straight

Yeah, you libs always think you're setting other people straight. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You poor delusional fools. First off, nearly everybody got a tax break for the purposes of fueling the economy which seemed to work out quite well. Palin had nothing to do with the GOP, it had to do with McCain's pick of VP.

I understand you are trying to drift off the subject, but once again, why would Republicans want to create more poor people when poor people typically vote Democrat? Look.......Democrats are born liars and cheats. When they tell you something, automatically assume that they are lying to you. Think it over before you repeat their nonsense.

Would it make sense for Democrats to cut social programs and make people pull their own weight and become more responsible? Of course not. The more responsible people in our country, the more likely Republican voters. That's why Democrats strive to create as many government dependents as they can. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters.

No tax breaks for ANYBODY should have been given while we are fighting, not one but TWO wars dummy. Stop nitpicking and being so obtuse. No sane person would undercut the funding process essential to fighting wars by reducing taxes for everyone during that crucial time. You are beginning to make me sick with your ignorance.

Not only are you ignorant you are so partisan that you think only Democratic politicians lie. Newsflash: Republicans lie and cheat too.
Obviously you aren't taking your own advise because somewhere some republican propaganda mill is feeding you the shit you continue to regurgitate here so abundantly.

No tax breaks for ANYBODY should have been given while we are fighting, not one but TWO wars dummy. Stop nitpicking and being so obtuse. No sane person would undercut the funding process essential to fighting wars by reducing taxes for everyone during that crucial time. You are beginning to make me sick with your ignorance.

Not only are you ignorant you are so partisan that you think only Democratic politicians lie. Newsflash: Republicans lie and cheat too.
Obviously you aren't taking your own advise because somewhere some republican propaganda mill is feeding you the shit you continue to regurgitate here so abundantly.

You do some nitpicking of your own.

After that...

MSNBC, NPR, FOX, Urban View, and a host of news papers and political magazines help to round out my source base. I am also particularly fond of the Wall Street Journal. What is your resume`?

You do some nitpicking of your own.
But mine is linked to experts.

Right. I guess that's why DumBama continued those very tax breaks while the wars were still going on. Maybe DumBama is not sane either?

So one more time: why would Republicans want to see more poor people when poor people vote Democrat? Care to actually answer the question this time? I didn't think so.

I didn't introduce Kennedy or NCLB into the conversation, one of your surrogates did. The corridors of your mind must be dimly lit. Facts can't find a path to your cognitive centers in there.

You most certainly did!

Negotiated a law to finally replace “No Child Left Behind” and remove much of the onerous government “oversight” that caused children to stagnate, not improve, academically. Obama signs new education act into law, replaces No Child Left Behind

I guess when you just cut and paste and not read what you are cutting and pasting, things happen. You are truly clueless. Try actually reading instead of reciting Democratic talking points. It seems that the only opinion you have is the ones given to you. Try to break free and think for yourself. I know it is scary but you will survive.
Out of a list of 371 Obama accomplishments I posted an excerpt from another author with more than a dozen items from that list. You focused on one. And because I didn't remember it you want to make it a BIGGGGG issue. But I don't see Kennedy's name anywhere.
You or your surrogates did introduce Kennedy's name.

Look, dude, I post links to support my cause and I do it so often I cannot remember everything in those links. And no one but an asshole of a curmudgeon would expect me to. I read and agreed with the link at the time and that is all that matters. You'd be more credible if you linked your uninformed BS more often.

You don't know anything you're fed what you post..You're not a thinker
You must assume I care what you post about me. If you had wings I might be concerned.

You are so full of shit. Here is a proportional stat for you: Blacks are 14% of the population but 75% of them live above the poverty level. If the republicans had their way only 14% or less would be above the poverty level. But guess what, they wouldn't be alone. The GOP doesn't want a middle class of ANY race, including YOUR race, dumbass!

After that...

crony capitalism amked policians rich

After that...

MSNBC, NPR, FOX, Urban View, and a host of news papers and political magazines help to round out my source base. I am also particularly fond of the Wall Street Journal. What is your resume`?
:uhh: is that a resume?..Urban view?..Is that where you get your knowledge of the inner city?:lol:

Forum List

Back