Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

Do you expect anyone to be surprised that Democrats would use raising of taxes on those they think have too much to pay for it. How long is one group of people going to pay for another group that get's a check of doing nothing to sit on their asses?

Who, EXACTLY was going to pay for the wars ON Iraq and Afghanistan ...while baby Bush was giving our tax cuts to the wealthy AND plopping us with Medicare Dis-Advantage????

The chickens have come home, etc......

I've explained this many times but you leftist idiots don't seem to get it. The CONSTITUTION allows for funding of the military for wars and the defense of this country. It's written in Article I, Section 8 if you'll read it. Nowhere does it mention funding of unemployment compensation.

In case you were unaware, EVERY income tax bracket was lowered under Bush not just the top one. The only ones that didn't get a decrease are the freeloaders living in the society that already paid 0%.
You are so stupid I have no words to describe you. After all these years it still hasn't dawned on you that giving tax cuts while fighting two wars is as stupid as anything any president has ever done.

You are so full of shit. Here is a proportional stat for you: Blacks are 14% of the population but 75% of them live above the poverty level. If the republicans had their way only 14% or less would be above the poverty level. But guess what, they wouldn't be alone. The GOP doesn't want a middle class of ANY race, including YOUR race, dumbass!

Of course they don't. The GOP wants all poor people. Who do poor people generally vote for again???
There are more than enough of the damn fools voting for republiKLANS because of some misplaced racist ideology.
The GOP has told poor White constituents that their failure is due to minorities taking their birthright from them. And they fell for it.

You are so full of shit. Here is a proportional stat for you: Blacks are 14% of the population but 75% of them live above the poverty level. If the republicans had their way only 14% or less would be above the poverty level. But guess what, they wouldn't be alone. The GOP doesn't want a middle class of ANY race, including YOUR race, dumbass!

Of course they don't. The GOP wants all poor people. Who do poor people generally vote for again???
I can't help it if you ignore the political experts who decry the War on the Middle Class and point to the GOP as the aggressors.

Yawn!
I grew up in a VERY integrated neighborhood.
I'm probably what would be called a Rational Blue Dog Democrat.
*F-A-RRR__TTT" Grunt—plop! That is more thanI need to know!
I'm not an angry Progressive like you.
And I dont suffet from White shame.
How do you know I'm Black? I never told you that!

And I wouldn't expect my Jewish friends to suffer from White shame because they haven't been White that long!
One's thing is for sure...
You don't care to rectify the "Black" situation in America.
I can't do it alone, I need your help! BTW what do you think the "Black situation in America IS?"
It started in the early 80s when Reagan, along with Patrick Moynahan, eliminated the Quote system in NYC and replaced minorities with Business Visas.
The Banks along Broadway in the Wall Street area laid off almost all the Minority Bank Tellers and replaced them with Japanese and Chinese imports. I remember those who were laid off carrying protest signs.
GW accelerated everything by leaving a porous border and the Off-Shoring took care of the rest.

This "No Blacks need apply" is part economic and part racism.
After all, all Blacks are lazy and drug addicts and don't work nearly as hard those South of the Border.

Hillary's Tax Sponsored job training programs can NOT force an employer to hire a US citizen and many Urban centers are proud Sanctuary Cities.

I presume ahead of time that you will ridicule every letter I have typed.

I can't help it if you ignore the political experts who decry the War on the Middle Class and point to the GOP as the aggressors.
Hah! BOTH parties ignore the Border and are for sponsoring ever more Business Visas.
Don't give anybody any nonsense that the Democrats are any better than Republicans in regards to these issues.

In case you were unaware, EVERY income tax bracket was lowered under Bush not just the top one. The only ones that didn't get a decrease are the freeloaders living in the society that already paid 0%.

Sorry, there, moron..........facts don't lie, except if you're a right winger than you ignore those facts.

The richest Americans received the most benefit from the Bush tax cuts.
  • $520,000: The average tax cut received by the top 0.1 percent of Americans, those making more than $3 million a year. That is over 450 times the tax cut received by an average middle-class family.
  • The middle 20 percent of wage earners (making between $40,000 and $70,000) received less than 11 percent of the total Bush -era tax cuts.
  • The bottom 20 percent (making less than $20,000) received only a 1 percent share of the Bush tax cuts; 75 percent of these low-income families saw no tax benefit at all.
  • The average middle-class family received one-eighth of the tax breaks that a family in the top 20 percent of income earners received while the average working-class family reaped less than one-hundredth of the average tax cut received by a family in the top fifth of earnings.
Source: Economic Policy Institute

It all depends on what you consider getting the most:

Many believe the Reagan and Bush tax cuts overwhelmingly benefited the wealthy. However, data from the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) shows that poor and middle income Americans have benefited more than the wealthy.

Who Really Benefited From the Bush Tax Cuts?

Sorry, there, moron..........facts don't lie, except if you're a right winger than you ignore those facts.

The richest Americans received the most benefit from the Bush tax cuts.
  • $520,000: The average tax cut received by the top 0.1 percent of Americans, those making more than $3 million a year. That is over 450 times the tax cut received by an average middle-class family.
  • The middle 20 percent of wage earners (making between $40,000 and $70,000) received less than 11 percent of the total Bush -era tax cuts.
  • The bottom 20 percent (making less than $20,000) received only a 1 percent share of the Bush tax cuts; 75 percent of these low-income families saw no tax benefit at all.
  • The average middle-class family received one-eighth of the tax breaks that a family in the top 20 percent of income earners received while the average working-class family reaped less than one-hundredth of the average tax cut received by a family in the top fifth of earnings.
Source: Economic Policy Institute

It all depends on what you consider getting the most:

Many believe the Reagan and Bush tax cuts overwhelmingly benefited the wealthy. However, data from the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) shows that poor and middle income Americans have benefited more than the wealthy.

Who Really Benefited From the Bush Tax Cuts?

Anybody who could afford a more than decent amount of Stock benefitted.
Buying $100.00 worth of Stock in a Bubble isn't getting you squat.

I can't help your "opinions" defy common sense. Why would the Republican party want to reduce the middle-class only to create more Democrat voters? Does that make sense to you?

You libs have to stop letting the lib politicians brainwash you. You come here and repeat their nonsense without even thinking it out first.

No, it's the government's task, to create conditions that lead to job creation.

So, you could NOT come up with just ONE "conditions'-oriented" job-creation bill from the republican dominated congress?
True, NONE exist.....

GOP: 'House Kicks Off New Congress' With Jobs Bills

Didn't ALL of those "great" bills have stipulations to make the ACA null and void?
Given what's happening to ObamaCare, those stipulations to nullify ACA look rather prophetic now.

Anybody who could afford a more than decent amount of Stock benefitted.
Buying $100.00 worth of Stock in a Bubble isn't getting you squat.

Yep, the rich only got richer under DumBama. But many of us have our retirement in that stock market, and we made out okay.

The company that handles our retirement account quit buying stock when the market showed signs of drastically slowing down. We kept contributing to the fund, but they sat on the money. When the market started to go up, they dumped all that money back into it. It was like a three-for-one sale.

Many little people have retirement accounts in the market, and while we won't enjoy the results of the crash and recovery until retirement, it helped us little people out as well.

You most certainly did!

I guess when you just cut and paste and not read what you are cutting and pasting, things happen. You are truly clueless. Try actually reading instead of reciting Democratic talking points. It seems that the only opinion you have is the ones given to you. Try to break free and think for yourself. I know it is scary but you will survive.
Out of a list of 371 Obama accomplishments I posted an excerpt from another author with more than a dozen items from that list. You focused on one. And because I didn't remember it you want to make it a BIGGGGG issue. But I don't see Kennedy's name anywhere.
You or your surrogates did introduce Kennedy's name.

Look, dude, I post links to support my cause and I do it so often I cannot remember everything in those links. And no one but an asshole of a curmudgeon would expect me to. I read and agreed with the link at the time and hat is all that matters. You'd be more credible if you linked your uninformed BS more often.

Look idiot, you brought it up as an accomplishment, it was a correction of a bill Kennedy a Democrat sponsored. Not much of an accomplishment, is it, nor did it support your "cause". Try reading what you cut and paste instead of taking it as gold from the Democratic talking points.
KMA. I don't give a shit who passed it. Obama fixed it now get the fuck off my back, screwball!

Well you claim that Democrats help the black community yet, for all those years the Democrats didn't change or work to change NCLB. Also his giving Federal workers longer paid leave helps the poor out how?

I can pick apart many of those 300 odd so called accomplishments and you would claim it is just one thing. Like I said you are a cut and paste know nothing. You only know what the Democratic party tells you to believe. LOL!
Aw, poor thing you are just jealous of my ability to substantiate my premises with links. Cut and paste is the only way to do it unless you cite a book passage with page number and title. It isn't for YOUR benefit that I work so hard , it is for readers who might be interested in the truth. Your posts are nothing more than your own unsubstantiated biased personal opinions. People read them with tongue in cheek and quickly move on to my more erudite posts where links are plentiful and keep the reader a click away from my sources. You are just a lazy inconsiderate shit bird who doesn't care about credibility or other people.

You haven't substantiated anything, you cut a pasted an op-ed piece, deem it as fact and refuse to address anything you quoted. You got nothing moron, you can't even think for yourself, you need an entire party to think for you. The rest of your post is biased personal opinions, get off your lazy ass and think for yourself.

Out of a list of 371 Obama accomplishments I posted an excerpt from another author with more than a dozen items from that list. You focused on one. And because I didn't remember it you want to make it a BIGGGGG issue. But I don't see Kennedy's name anywhere.
You or your surrogates did introduce Kennedy's name.

Look, dude, I post links to support my cause and I do it so often I cannot remember everything in those links. And no one but an asshole of a curmudgeon would expect me to. I read and agreed with the link at the time and hat is all that matters. You'd be more credible if you linked your uninformed BS more often.

Look idiot, you brought it up as an accomplishment, it was a correction of a bill Kennedy a Democrat sponsored. Not much of an accomplishment, is it, nor did it support your "cause". Try reading what you cut and paste instead of taking it as gold from the Democratic talking points.
KMA. I don't give a shit who passed it. Obama fixed it now get the fuck off my back, screwball!

Well you claim that Democrats help the black community yet, for all those years the Democrats didn't change or work to change NCLB. Also his giving Federal workers longer paid leave helps the poor out how?

I can pick apart many of those 300 odd so called accomplishments and you would claim it is just one thing. Like I said you are a cut and paste know nothing. You only know what the Democratic party tells you to believe. LOL!
Aw, poor thing you are just jealous of my ability to substantiate my premises with links. Cut and paste is the only way to do it unless you cite a book passage with page number and title. It isn't for YOUR benefit that I work so hard , it is for readers who might be interested in the truth. Your posts are nothing more than your own unsubstantiated biased personal opinions. People read them with tongue in cheek and quickly move on to my more erudite posts where links are plentiful and keep the reader a click away from my sources. You are just a lazy inconsiderate shit bird who doesn't care about credibility or other people.

You haven't substantiated anything, you cut a pasted an op-ed piece, deem it as fact and refuse to address anything you quoted. You got nothing moron, you can't even think for yourself, you need an entire party to think for you. The rest of your post is biased personal opinions, get off your lazy ass and think for yourself.
Fuck off , moron you are too far below me to even step on!

Lol! Everyone has told me you were the board parrot, I didn't realize how fucking stupid you are. Learn to think for yourself crybaby.

I can't help your "opinions" defy common sense. Why would the Republican party want to reduce the middle-class only to create more Democrat voters? Does that make sense to you?

You libs have to stop letting the lib politicians brainwash you. You come here and repeat their nonsense without even thinking it out first.
The GOP has consistently done things that don't make sense lately. Why are you surprised that they would continue in that vein?
They punked out on Donald Trump. They started two wars and gave the rich tax breaks at the same time. They actually wanted an Idiot like Sarah Palin to be Vice President…. I could go on and on …tell me when I start to spew nonsense so I can double check your arse and set you straight :lol:

Lol! Everyone has told me you were the board parrot, I didn't realize how fucking stupid you are. Learn to think for yourself crybaby.

Fuck off , moron…. You are the village idiot…. I IGNORE IDIOTS…YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY ON IGNORE.

The GOP has consistently done things that don't make sense lately. Why are you surprised that they would continue in that vein?
They punked out on Donald Trump. They started two wars and gave the rich tax breaks at the same time. They actually wanted an Idiot like Sarah Palin to be Vice President…. I could go on and on …tell me when I start to spew nonsense so I can double check your arse and set you straight :lol:
There is zero correlation between Trump and the Neo-Cons.

I disagree. He has won their base and wears the GOP cloak. Although he stains the cloak, it fits him well!

I disagree. He has won their base and wears the GOP cloak. Although he stains the cloak, it fits him well!

That's because the base are not Neo-Cons.
Something it appears you'll never figure out.

Hah! BOTH parties ignore the Border and are for sponsoring ever more Business Visas.
Don't give anybody any nonsense that the Democrats are any better than Republicans in regards to these issues.
I am not sure I follow you. What has that to do with the War on the Middle Class!

I am not sure I follow you. What has that to do with the War on the Middle Class!

Come now, you're going to tell me that either Party has pursued Policies that would result in a stronger Middle Class?
I would suggest you determine a Representative and a Party by what they Legislate, not by what they prattle about into a microphone.

After that...
Detail for me what's in Trump's campaign platform that is anti-Middle Class.

Forum List

Back