Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

You can't compare raw numbers unless they are done in an apples to apples comparison. You don't. The only way to do that is proportions. You don't like proportions because it shows the truth.

The FBI does it all the time in their annual reports and the welfare bill reflects nothing BUT raw numbers. Only segregationists and people looking to make themselves feel better care about proportional racial statistics. As an American, I find them utterly useless. I care about ALL poverty stricken Americans.

If you cared about all poverty stricken Americans, you'd personally do something about it with your own money. That your only way it to support others being forced to do it, proves you don't care.

Proportions aren't racist. They show an apples to apples comparison. Maybe if I said a watermelon to watermelon comparison it would make a difference.

Say what you want. When 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks uses food stamps compared to only 1 in 12 - 13 whites, it matters.
I pay personal income taxes without complaining about the poor. That IS doing something. I also give people on the streets monetary assistance when ever I have the notion. Raw numbers shows the true number of American poor. For God sakes man, we are talking about our own people…they are ALL Americans... all 100% of them. There is no proportions there. American citizenship has no color.
We The people are ONE!

You pay them because you have to. Not the same as doing it on your own. However, since you want to use that, why, IF you care so much, do you have to wait to be told.

Prove you give people monetary assistance.

Since I don't owe anyone a damn thing in life, talk all you want. However, while you're talking, the only way to prove you care is to do it with your own money and not support others being forced to do it your way.

Yawnnnn…gotta go, See ya around….

Running and hiding is what losers do when proven wrong. Thanks for the concession. I'll chalk it up as another win.

The FBI does it all the time in their annual reports and the welfare bill reflects nothing BUT raw numbers. Only segregationists and people looking to make themselves feel better care about proportional racial statistics. As an American, I find them utterly useless. I care about ALL poverty stricken Americans.

If you cared about all poverty stricken Americans, you'd personally do something about it with your own money. That your only way it to support others being forced to do it, proves you don't care.

Proportions aren't racist. They show an apples to apples comparison. Maybe if I said a watermelon to watermelon comparison it would make a difference.

Say what you want. When 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks uses food stamps compared to only 1 in 12 - 13 whites, it matters.
I pay personal income taxes without complaining about the poor. That IS doing something. I also give people on the streets monetary assistance when ever I have the notion. Raw numbers shows the true number of American poor. For God sakes man, we are talking about our own people…they are ALL Americans... all 100% of them. There is no proportions there. American citizenship has no color.
We The people are ONE!

You pay them because you have to. Not the same as doing it on your own. However, since you want to use that, why, IF you care so much, do you have to wait to be told.

Since I don't owe anyone a damn thing in life, talk all you want. However, while you're talking, the only way to prove you care is to do it with your own money and not support others being forced to do it your way.

Running and hiding is what losers do when proven wrong. Thanks for the concession. I'll chalk it up as another win.
Be my guest. You bored me to tears..now go bother someone else!

I hate RWs.

You are a latent RWer. Now that I have defined you….lets rock and roll!
Yawn!
I grew up in a VERY integrated neighborhood.
I'm probably what would be called a Rational Blue Dog Democrat.
*F-A-RRR__TTT" Grunt—plop! That is more thanI need to know!
I'm not an angry Progressive like you.
And I dont suffet from White shame.
How do you know I'm Black? I never told you that!

And I wouldn't expect my Jewish friends to suffer from White shame because they haven't been White that long!
One's thing is for sure...
You don't care to rectify the "Black" situation in America.

What makes you think illegal voters are all of a sudden voting after all these decades? There is no evidence that illegal voters have been voting.

But, BUT, for right wingers its a DAMN good excuse when they lose....Obviously, for them, its not a rejection of their ideology, its not a rejection of their fantasy-laden reality, its not that their neglect toward minorities has pissed off the growing demographic of these same minorities.....When right wingers lose, it HAS TO BE the fault of millions of votes cast by illegals.

The 95% of blacks that continue to vote Democrat despite the miserable results tells me they either aren't smart enough to figure it out or they like being dependent.

Indeed....those 95% of blacks should have embraced all of those many, MANY proposals brought forth by the republican-led congress over the past 5 or so years.......................So, please DO show that long list of conservative bills that these silly blacks have neglected to embrace....that will shut up all of these crazy libs.....

I didn't introduce Kennedy or NCLB into the conversation, one of your surrogates did. The corridors of your mind must be dimly lit. Facts can't find a path to your cognitive centers in there.

You most certainly did!

Negotiated a law to finally replace “No Child Left Behind” and remove much of the onerous government “oversight” that caused children to stagnate, not improve, academically. Obama signs new education act into law, replaces No Child Left Behind

I guess when you just cut and paste and not read what you are cutting and pasting, things happen. You are truly clueless. Try actually reading instead of reciting Democratic talking points. It seems that the only opinion you have is the ones given to you. Try to break free and think for yourself. I know it is scary but you will survive.
Out of a list of 371 Obama accomplishments I posted an excerpt from another author with more than a dozen items from that list. You focused on one. And because I didn't remember it you want to make it a BIGGGGG issue. But I don't see Kennedy's name anywhere.
You or your surrogates did introduce Kennedy's name.

Look, dude, I post links to support my cause and I do it so often I cannot remember everything in those links. And no one but an asshole of a curmudgeon would expect me to. I read and agreed with the link at the time and hat is all that matters. You'd be more credible if you linked your uninformed BS more often.

Look idiot, you brought it up as an accomplishment, it was a correction of a bill Kennedy a Democrat sponsored. Not much of an accomplishment, is it, nor did it support your "cause". Try reading what you cut and paste instead of taking it as gold from the Democratic talking points.
KMA. I don't give a shit who passed it. Obama fixed it now get the fuck off my back, screwball!

Well you claim that Democrats help the black community yet, for all those years the Democrats didn't change or work to change NCLB. Also his giving Federal workers longer paid leave helps the poor out how?

I can pick apart many of those 300 odd so called accomplishments and you would claim it is just one thing. Like I said you are a cut and paste know nothing. You only know what the Democratic party tells you to believe. LOL!

Actually, contrary to what Sean Hannity told you to think, the answer to the above is NO !!!!
That amount was NOT US money, but Iran's own money held in escrow.....You can thank me later.

Then why is it DumBama can't tell us where he got that money from? If it was in an escrow account, he would just say so and point to this so-called account.

I've got you RW zombies rambling….a sure sign of defeat….
I hate RWs.

You are a latent RWer. Now that I have defined you….lets rock and roll!
Yawn!
I grew up in a VERY integrated neighborhood.
I'm probably what would be called a Rational Blue Dog Democrat.
*F-A-RRR__TTT" Grunt—plop! That is more thanI need to know!
I'm not an angry Progressive like you.
And I dont suffet from White shame.

You certainly are not a conservative, you and I differ on many topics.

You answer your own questions much? The projection of your upbringing adds no insight to your original question other than your own limited perspective. There is no expertise involved at all., just a subjective observation based on misguided preconception and wild hunches that you have mentally formed into a "national" phenomenon. You might want to know that more significantly more Black males enrolled in college than there are Black males incarcerated.

Oh, now that's impressive. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

if you knew how stupid that sounded you would not have said it. But you haven't a clue…you really believe that.

Oh I have more than a clue. I don't just talk the talk.

I lived here when it was all white and I live here now that it's almost all black. Trust me, the houses are the same (the ones not torn down), the streets are the same, the name of the city is the same, but it's entirely different now that blacks live here.

I won't waste time giving you all the examples, but off the top of my head, I can probably list a dozen right now.

We The people are ONE!

Be my guest. You bored me to tears..now go bother someone else!

Idiots get bored easily especially when proven to be idiots.

The 95% of blacks that continue to vote Democrat despite the miserable results tells me they either aren't smart enough to figure it out or they like being dependent.

Indeed....those 95% of blacks should have embraced all of those many, MANY proposals brought forth by the republican-led congress over the past 5 or so years.......................So, please DO show that long list of conservative bills that these silly blacks have neglected to embrace....that will shut up all of these crazy libs.....

I don't need to provide a list. It can be summed up by saying ALL of them. Blacks have continued to vote Democrat proves they've neglected them.

Please show what bills Democrats have proposed that help blacks. Since the situation among blacks is dire, at best, the answer is also easy. NONE.

NO..playing basketball after dark? WTF? Did you tell them how lucky they were that you called the cops instead of shooting them?

You live in a predominantly black neighborhood? And dislike blacks? I bet they like you a lot. LMAO.

I could have called the cops much sooner, but I believe in not discouraging kids from physical activity. Otherwise they end up like the rest of the kids in front of the computer and television eating Doritos, getting fat, and then Michelle has to come up with another brilliant idea like posting calorie count on all fast food items.

Everything has it's limits. I ask nice only once. After that, the cops get called. My tenants pay rent and they deserve to live in a place where they can reasonably get some sleep to get up and work the next day.

What makes you think illegal voters are all of a sudden voting after all these decades? There is no evidence that illegal voters have been voting.

But, BUT, for right wingers its a DAMN good excuse when they lose....Obviously, for them, its not a rejection of their ideology, its not a rejection of their fantasy-laden reality, its not that their neglect toward minorities has pissed off the growing demographic of these same minorities.....When right wingers lose, it HAS TO BE the fault of millions of votes cast by illegals.

When blacks fail, it HAS TO BE because Republicans don't do anything for them. It can't be they choose to commit crimes on a disproportionate scale. It can't be because they have bastard children at a 75% rate. It can't be that they drop out of school at a rate higher than all other groups. No, it has to be because someone they don't support that they claim hasn't done anything for them causing it. Bullshit. When blacks choose to continue to support a party that for 50 years has done nothing for them but pander for votes without any help, they deserve the shitty results. They asked for them.

Please show what bills Democrats have proposed that help blacks. Since the situation among blacks is dire, at best, the answer is also easy. NONE.

Senate blocks new Obama jobs bill

"Every Senate Republican voted to block a bill that would help middle class families and keep hundreds of thousands of firefighters on the job, police officers on the streets, and teachers in the classroom when our kids need them most," Obama countered in his statement.

Senate Democrats say they will bring additional pieces of the president’s jobs bill to the floor. One measure will likely include infrastructure spending; another would extend the payroll tax holiday and extend it to employers; a third would extend unemployment insurance.

Democrats expect to propose the same pay-for — raising taxes on income over $1 million — for each.

Senate blocks new Obama jobs bill

"Every Senate Republican voted to block a bill that would help middle class families and keep hundreds of thousands of firefighters on the job, police officers on the streets, and teachers in the classroom when our kids need them most," Obama countered in his statement.

Senate Democrats say they will bring additional pieces of the president’s jobs bill to the floor. One measure will likely include infrastructure spending; another would extend the payroll tax holiday and extend it to employers; a third would extend unemployment insurance.

Democrats expect to propose the same pay-for — raising taxes on income over $1 million — for each.

Do you expect anyone to be surprised that Democrats would use raising of taxes on those they think have too much to pay for it. How long is one group of people going to pay for another group that get's a check of doing nothing to sit on their asses?

Forum List

Back