Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

Democrats do nothing for black unemployment

So, its the president's job to provide employment now???

Please list ALL of the job programs initiated by the republican-dominated congress....I'll wait.

I had to call the police a couple of times because they played well into the dark.

NO..playing basketball after dark? WTF? Did you tell them how lucky they were that you called the cops instead of shooting them?

You live in a predominantly black neighborhood? And dislike blacks? I bet they like you a lot. LMAO.
Want to get out of the ghetto? Start studying after dark, rather than playing basketball.

. I'll address the "birther" controversy. Hillary was the first to bring up the birthed accusation during the 2008 primaries.

Did she "send" private investigators to Hawaii to check on Obama's birth certificate? Yes or No?
Do you know who did?

What do you get out of limiting the opportunities for minority kids in failing schools?..Failing schools would be shut down or eliminated from the program..very simple logic actually...cup cake

Apparently this black loves failing schools and thinks they should stay the same with no other option.
The other "option" is to reform underperforming public schools and fix them. Why is that so hard for you to understand.

BINGO !!!

Underperforming schools need to be fixed. The typical answer is "more money". When the problem isn't a lack of money, more money isn't going to fix the problem. Too many can't figure that out and simply throw more at it. When the problem isn't solved, their only answer is "more money".

Democrats do nothing for black unemployment

So, its the president's job to provide employment now???

Please list ALL of the job programs initiated by the republican-dominated congress....I'll wait.
No, it's the government's task, to create conditions that lead to job creation.

A task that Democrat -controlled Federal agencies, Democrat -controlled State agencies, and Democrat -controlled Big City governments, have failed at, miseraly, in the context of inner-city Black Unemployment, for much of the past century since the Great Migration... as evidenced by decades of White Flight and businesses fleeing the Big Cities.

But what the hell... give Blacks more Kickapoo Joy Juice, and a welfare check, and sucker 'em into voting for you, and then ignore 'em again, for another four years.

In 2020, rinse and repeat...

Keeps dem Darkies on da Plantation and towin' da line, it duz...

Democrats have developed Black Mind Control into an art form.

Last edited:

So, you could NOT come up with just ONE "conditions'-oriented" job-creation bill from the republican dominated congress?
True, NONE exist.....

So, you could NOT come up with just ONE "conditions'-oriented" job-creation bill from the republican dominated congress?
True, NONE exist.....
Correct.

None exists.

But Republican Black job-creation performance is not the issue in this sidebar.

DEMOCRATIC Black job-creation performance is the issue in this sidebar.

The "Yeah, but the other guys aren't doing anything" defense is a 5th-grade after-school Debate Club tactic which you should have grown out of, long ago.

Democrats controlled Congress in the 2009-2011 time frame; a Democratic Senate, a Democratic House - and a Democratic White House, to boot.

And you didn't do shit with it, in connection with substantive, sustainable, long-lasting job growth in Black communities, nationwide.

And, reaching backwards in time, we can conjure up plenty of other examples, within Living Memory, where Democrats had such a chance, and didn't do shit with it.

Even worse...

Democrats control a great many State Legislatures and Governor's Mansions, and haven't done shit there, either, to create substantive, sustainable, long-lasting job growth in the inner cities.

And still worse...

Democrats control most Big City governing bodies (city and town councils), and don't do shit in the context of Black Jobs, either; all they're good for is raising property taxes, driving businesses away at the speed of light, and thumping Black skulls, when they get too uppity.

The condition of inner-city Black neighborhoods tells us all we need to know about Democratic Party efforts at local job creation over the decades.

The evidence speaks for itself, and stands against the Democrats, in stark, painful condemnation...

Nice try there, sparky...

Not...

Last edited:
1) Are you saying Democrats don't hire them?

2) It's called giving people a choice. I thought you lefties believed in choice or is that only when the choice involves killing what you don't want to take responsibility for producing?

1. No, but no republican should. Unfortunately too many republicans DO hire illegals. Even some of the Bush clan did so.

2. People do have a choice…Go to a free public school or spend your OWN money if you wnat your kids to go to a private school!

And too many Democrats hire illegals.

Poor people have the choice of a public school and what? Certainly poor students should have the choices that Obama's girls have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
In sticking with the op I'll say that if Trump wins the election chances are that poor people are going t have even fewer choices.
Trump's pick of Supreme court Justices would be disastrous for education and every thing else affecting the poor and middle class for decades to come.

I see no difference between the two and their Supreme Court picks. Rich appointing rich, to make decisions for the rich.

then you didn't see Trumps list of SCOTUS picks he gave.

It doesn't matter what Trump says or does, it is subject to change at any moment.

1. No, but no republican should. Unfortunately too many republicans DO hire illegals. Even some of the Bush clan did so.

2. People do have a choice…Go to a free public school or spend your OWN money if you wnat your kids to go to a private school!

Poor people have the choice of a public school and what? Certainly poor students should have the choices that Obama's girls have.

In sticking with the op I'll say that if Trump wins the election chances are that poor people are going t have even fewer choices.
Trump's pick of Supreme court Justices would be disastrous for education and every thing else affecting the poor and middle class for decades to come.

I see no difference between the two and their Supreme Court picks. Rich appointing rich, to make decisions for the rich.

It doesn't matter what Trump says or does, it is subject to change at any moment.

It doesn't matter what Hillary says or does, it has a 90% chance of being a lie.

. I'll address the "birther" controversy. Hillary was the first to bring up the birthed accusation during the 2008 primaries.

Did she "send" private investigators to Hawaii to check on Obama's birth certificate? Yes or No?
Do you know who did?

Who cares?..did Obama send 400 million cash ransom to the islamo-fascist in Iran?...Try to keep things in prospective moron:slap:

It doesn't matter what Hillary says or does, it has a 90% chance of being a lie.

I agree, that doesn't mean I have to pick between the lesser of two evils.

I didn't introduce Kennedy or NCLB into the conversation, one of your surrogates did. The corridors of your mind must be dimly lit. Facts can't find a path to your cognitive centers in there.

You most certainly did!

Negotiated a law to finally replace “No Child Left Behind” and remove much of the onerous government “oversight” that caused children to stagnate, not improve, academically. Obama signs new education act into law, replaces No Child Left Behind

I guess when you just cut and paste and not read what you are cutting and pasting, things happen. You are truly clueless. Try actually reading instead of reciting Democratic talking points. It seems that the only opinion you have is the ones given to you. Try to break free and think for yourself. I know it is scary but you will survive.

What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks.....

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???
It won't be a gamble to realize their life will not change under a Clinton Presidency. Democrats do nothing for black unemployment. Hillary calls black youths "super predators".
Then Hillary should be YOUR choice because she echoes YOUR sentiments.

There is no simple answer to that question. But to be honest I have discovered that as education and income levels rise, both Black and White people seem to be more tolerant of each other. A Black cop, for instance , wouldn't cause too much angst if he lived in an all White neighborhood.The vast majority of Blacks and Whites are working class Christians so why doesn't their God intervene and bring them together? If God can't do it who can?

White people live with people of all other races usually with no problem.

People can live in peace with people of other races, people can't live in peace with people of different culture.
if you knew how stupid that sounded you would not have said it. But you haven't a clue…you really believe that.

I didn't introduce Kennedy or NCLB into the conversation, one of your surrogates did. The corridors of your mind must be dimly lit. Facts can't find a path to your cognitive centers in there.

You most certainly did!

Negotiated a law to finally replace “No Child Left Behind” and remove much of the onerous government “oversight” that caused children to stagnate, not improve, academically. Obama signs new education act into law, replaces No Child Left Behind

I guess when you just cut and paste and not read what you are cutting and pasting, things happen. You are truly clueless. Try actually reading instead of reciting Democratic talking points. It seems that the only opinion you have is the ones given to you. Try to break free and think for yourself. I know it is scary but you will survive.
Out of a list of 371 Obama accomplishments I posted an excerpt from another author with more than a dozen items from that list. You focused on one. And because I didn't remember it you want to make it a BIGGGGG issue. But I don't see Kennedy's name anywhere.
You or your surrogates did introduce Kennedy's name.

Look, dude, I post links to support my cause and I do it so often I cannot remember everything in those links. And no one but an asshole of a curmudgeon would expect me to. I read and agreed with the link at the time and that is all that matters. You'd be more credible if you linked your uninformed BS more often.

Last edited:
You can run but you cannot hide. When I see the numbers for myself from your source I might attach some credibility to your anecdote.
Until then, you can't escape that red states are the poorest in the union. Blue state Black democrats have a lot to lose if the republican ran states are any indication of what conservatives have to offer.

Like I said, the blue one is the poorest in the state by far. Not my fault the 60% black district can't take care of itself.
WHAT state do you live in? And what does your microcosm have to do with the larger picture of republican controlled poverty in the red states.?

What it does is prove that the claim of red states are the poorest is not necessarily true especially when the only majority black district has more than 1 in 5 living off the white people of the state.
Since you want to play stupid, here is a more direct approach to White poverty in red states:

Why the Left Isn’t Talking About Rural American Poverty - Rural America

The demographics of poverty in rural and urban America are quite similar. Though whites make up the majority of both metropolitan and non-metropolitan populations in the United States—resulting in a higher numbers of whites living in poverty.

Whites makes up 5 1/2 times then population as blacks. Is the number of whites living in poverty 5 1/2 times that of the number of blacks? Since the answer is no, your use of raw data is invalid. Try again, negro. This time learn something first.
What invalidates the raw numbers? They are still there. Your tax dollars are being spent to ease the pain of those "raw" number of poor White people s well as the "raw" numbers of Black poor people,

You most certainly did!

Out of a list of 371 Obama accomplishments I posted an excerpt from another author with more than a dozen items from that list. You focused on one. And because I didn't remember it you want to make it a BIGGGGG issue. But I don't see Kennedy's name anywhere.

Look, dude, I post links to support my cause and I do it so often I cannot remember everything in those links. And no one but an asshole of a curmudgeon would expect me to. I read and agreed with the link at the time and hat is all that matters. You'd be more credible if you linked your uninformed BS more often.

Look idiot, you brought it up as an accomplishment, it was a correction of a bill Kennedy a Democrat sponsored. Not much of an accomplishment, is it, nor did it support your "cause". Try reading what you cut and paste instead of taking it as gold from the Democratic talking points.

...Ahh, yes, life is far better for Blacks in the republican led red states where they sweat and toil for their former "conservative" friends for a pittance. Them evil democrats got 'em n a plantation up north but the republiKLANS in the south hs done so much better for them.
Oh, the Republicans aren't going to do shit for them... which is probably the biggest favor they could do Blacks... make 'em Do For Themselves.

The Democrats phukk 'em over too, it's just that their way is more seductive, insidious and longer-term and further reaching and a far more profound screwing-over...
You have just proved that todays republicans have no resemblance to those who ended slavery. Thanks. But no thanks for your "make Blacks do for themselves," statement. Blacks are , for the most part, doing for themselves. But integration has robbed them of that community building process where the dollar circulated in their communities several times before leaving. Integration decimated Black enterprise and businesses.
If Whites don't want Blacks hanging around them, and Blacks don't want to be hanging around Whites, then, what is the answer?
There is no simple answer to that question. But to be honest I have discovered that as education and income levels rise, both Black and White people seem to be more tolerant of each other. A Black cop, for instance , wouldn't cause too much angst if he lived in an all White neighborhood.The vast majority of Blacks and Whites are working class Christians so why doesn't their God intervene and bring them together? If God can't do it who can?
Tolerant is one thing... enjoying or openly soliciting their presence is quite another... some things, you just can't legislate.
I assume you are speaking for yourself. When I was in the service camaraderie among different races was unparalleled. Why can't civilians do the same?

You most certainly did!

Look, dude, I post links to support my cause and I do it so often I cannot remember everything in those links. And no one but an asshole of a curmudgeon would expect me to. I read and agreed with the link at the time and hat is all that matters. You'd be more credible if you linked your uninformed BS more often.

Look idiot, you brought it up as an accomplishment, it was a correction of a bill Kennedy a Democrat sponsored. Not much of an accomplishment, is it, nor did it support your "cause". Try reading what you cut and paste instead of taking it as gold from the Democratic talking points.
KMA. I don't give a shit who passed it. Obama fixed it now get the fuck off my back, screwball!

Forum List

Back