Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

All Americans better realize that their own communities are only a couple Democrats away from becoming miserable hellholes like Detroit and Chicago. It doesn't only happen somewhere else. It can happen in your community too.

Like I said, the blue one is the poorest in the state by far. Not my fault the 60% black district can't take care of itself.
WHAT state do you live in? And what does your microcosm have to do with the larger picture of republican controlled poverty in the red states.?

What it does is prove that the claim of red states are the poorest is not necessarily true especially when the only majority black district has more than 1 in 5 living off the white people of the state.
Since you want to play stupid, here is a more direct approach to White poverty in red states:

Why the Left Isn’t Talking About Rural American Poverty - Rural America

The demographics of poverty in rural and urban America are quite similar. Though whites make up the majority of both metropolitan and non-metropolitan populations in the United States—resulting in a higher numbers of whites living in poverty.

Whites makes up 5 1/2 times then population as blacks. Is the number of whites living in poverty 5 1/2 times that of the number of blacks? Since the answer is no, your use of raw data is invalid. Try again, negro. This time learn something first.
What invalidates the raw numbers? They are still there. Your tax dollars are being spent to ease the pain of those "raw" number of poor White people s well as the "raw" numbers of Black poor people,

You can't compare raw numbers unless they are done in an apples to apples comparison. You don't. The only way to do that is proportions. You don't like proportions because it shows the truth.

The other "option" is to reform underperforming public schools and fix them. Why is that so hard for you to understand.

How do you "fix" a problem that's really the parent(s)?

A couple years ago I had a neighbor kid that bought a free standing basketball hoop. He drew the entire neighborhood of (all black) kids here. They would play non-stop including during the school year from the time I got home from work. I had to call the police a couple of times because they played well into the dark.

When I was their age, my parents would never let me out to play anything every single night. I had to be at home well before sundown, and my homework had to be done before I went to sleep. WTF kind of parents do these kids have that would let them out all night during the school year?

But yeah, the problem is the school and not the parent.
You answer your own questions much? The projection of your upbringing adds no insight to your original question other than your own limited perspective. There is no expertise involved at all., just a subjective observation based on misguided preconception and wild hunches that you have mentally formed into a "national" phenomenon. You might want to know that more significantly more Black males enrolled in college than there are Black males incarcerated.

WHAT state do you live in? And what does your microcosm have to do with the larger picture of republican controlled poverty in the red states.?

What it does is prove that the claim of red states are the poorest is not necessarily true especially when the only majority black district has more than 1 in 5 living off the white people of the state.
Since you want to play stupid, here is a more direct approach to White poverty in red states:

The demographics of poverty in rural and urban America are quite similar. Though whites make up the majority of both metropolitan and non-metropolitan populations in the United States—resulting in a higher numbers of whites living in poverty.

Whites makes up 5 1/2 times then population as blacks. Is the number of whites living in poverty 5 1/2 times that of the number of blacks? Since the answer is no, your use of raw data is invalid. Try again, negro. This time learn something first.
What invalidates the raw numbers? They are still there. Your tax dollars are being spent to ease the pain of those "raw" number of poor White people s well as the "raw" numbers of Black poor people,

You can't compare raw numbers unless they are done in an apples to apples comparison. You don't. The only way to do that is proportions. You don't like proportions because it shows the truth.

The FBI does it all the time in their annual reports and the welfare bill reflects nothing BUT raw numbers. Only segregationists and people looking to make themselves feel better care about proportional racial statistics. As an American, I find them utterly useless. I care about ALL poverty stricken Americans.

Who cares?..did Obama send 400 million cash ransom to the islamo-fascist in Iran?...

Actually, contrary to what Sean Hannity told you to think, the answer to the above is NO !!!!
That amount was NOT US money, but Iran's own money held in escrow.....You can thank me later.

Is your insinuation then, that conservatives show up to vote much more than democrats because these conservatives are mostly retired, white folks who are convinced that the darkies are taking over?

Most who vote Republican know what they are voting on. You can't drag homeless people off of the train tacks, give them a ride to the polls, and give them five or six cigarettes to vote Democrat and expect them to know what they are voting on.

A conservative will climb a mountain of rocks to get to the polls if necessary. That's because voting is so important to them. In my opinion, voting should take some effort because our country would be so much better off if only informed people voted. If it were up to me, you would have to take a simple test as well before voting. Nothing too hard, just questions like who is the Vice President? What party does he or she belong to? What party leads Congress, the Senate?

If we could create such a law, the Democrats would have a shit fit. They rely on people that only know to vote for anybody with a (D) next to their name and nothing more. And this is why they are so upset over Voter-ID. It has nothing to do with the competency of blacks, it has to do with discouraging people like the Obama Phone and Obama Money ladies from voting.

Discouraging any eligible citizen from voting should be a felony! And anyone fomenting such unCOnstitutional activity should lose their right to vote.

I don't have a problem with someone who votes fo democrats. I just want them to be a legal voter.

What makes you think illegal voters are all of a sudden voting after all these decades? There is no evidence that illegal voters have been voting.

What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks.....

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???

Yeah, Hillery needed the money to get the birfer thing off the ground. Anyway, if I was black and seeing how the democrats have not really changed their racist policy concurring blacks which is to keep,them poor and stupid, it makes sense. Any option would be better then anything the democrats ha e done for the last hundred and fifty years or so.
Atta boy, chuckles, you ought to have Blacks for miles around voting for Trump with your glowing praise.

Outsiders?

Yep, some of the ferguson residents tried to protect buildings from being torched because they worked there .

Ferguson: outsiders spread unrest and unease in pursuit of eclectic aims

Obama and those congress people perpetrated a fraud and fomented violence for political gain you should be embarrasses suburbanite boy:slap:

JQ is just another angry Black guy.

I've got you RW zombies rambling….a sure sign of defeat….

I hate RWs.

You are a latent RWer. Now that I have defined you….lets rock and roll!

The FBI does it all the time in their annual reports and the welfare bill reflects nothing BUT raw numbers. Only segregationists and people looking to make themselves feel better care about proportional racial statistics. As an American, I find them utterly useless. I care about ALL poverty stricken Americans.

If you cared about all poverty stricken Americans, you'd personally do something about it with your own money. That your only way it to support others being forced to do it, proves you don't care.

Proportions aren't racist. They show an apples to apples comparison. Maybe if I said a watermelon to watermelon comparison it would make a difference.

Say what you want. When 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks uses food stamps compared to only 1 in 12 - 13 whites, it matters.

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???

Yeah, Hillery needed the money to get the birfer thing off the ground. Anyway, if I was black and seeing how the democrats have not really changed their racist policy concurring blacks which is to keep,them poor and stupid, it makes sense. Any option would be better then anything the democrats ha e done for the last hundred and fifty years or so.
Atta boy, chuckles, you ought to have Blacks for miles around voting for Trump with your glowing praise.

The 95% of blacks that continue to vote Democrat despite the miserable results tells me they either aren't smart enough to figure it out or they like being dependent.

Last time I checked in my state, there are 6 red districts and 1 blue one. NONE of the 6 red ones comes anywhere close to getting the freebies the 1 blue one does. In fact, the blue one is the only one of them 7 where more than 20% of the residents use food stamps. Demographics explain a lot of that.
I'd rather live in the 6 that have all the money and jobs.
If you fall for the Con's anecdote you'll fall for anything!
No. What I'm saying is the guy acts like the poor district is lucky to be getting the freebees. He should trade his financial stability for those freebees.

Red states like to make fun of Detroit but go down south and next to every poor black city is a rich white city. Those white hiring managers are not hiring the most qualified they hire the guy they'd rather work with. This is the truth. This is why blacks are disadvantaged.

If white hiring managers went out of their way to hire some blacks, we'd be good.
I see where you are going with your anecdote. You are not admitting that poverty has a white face no matter whether it is in the Southern or in northern metro areas. That is not ME saying that it is referenced in a link I posted earlier.

Never said poverty didn't have a white face. What I did say is that my red state has one blue area that is the poorest, and blackest, in the state.
I wasn't talking to you. And I don't care about your unproven fairy tale.

If you cared about all poverty stricken Americans, you'd personally do something about it with your own money. That your only way it to support others being forced to do it, proves you don't care.

Proportions aren't racist. They show an apples to apples comparison. Maybe if I said a watermelon to watermelon comparison it would make a difference.

Say what you want. When 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks uses food stamps compared to only 1 in 12 - 13 whites, it matters.
I pay personal income taxes without complaining about the poor. That IS doing something. I also give people on the streets monetary assistance when ever I have the notion. Raw numbers shows the true number of American poor. For God sakes man, we are talking about our own people…they are ALL Americans... all 100% of them. There is no proportions there. American citizenship has no color.
We The people are ONE!

The 95% of blacks that continue to vote Democrat despite the miserable results tells me they either aren't smart enough to figure it out or they like being dependent.
But you aren't smart enough to realize that Blacks in red states are usually worse off than Blacks in Blue states.

Yep, some of the ferguson residents tried to protect buildings from being torched because they worked there .

Ferguson: outsiders spread unrest and unease in pursuit of eclectic aims

Obama and those congress people perpetrated a fraud and fomented violence for political gain you should be embarrasses suburbanite boy:slap:
I hate RWs.

Yawn!
I grew up in a VERY integrated neighborhood.
I'm probably what would be called a Rational Blue Dog Democrat.

I pay personal income taxes without complaining about the poor. That IS doing something. I also give people on the streets monetary assistance when ever I have the notion. Raw numbers shows the true number of American poor. For God sakes man, we are talking about our own people…they are ALL Americans... all 100% of them. There is no proportions there. American citizenship has no color.
We The people are ONE!

You pay them because you have to. Not the same as doing it on your own. However, since you want to use that, why, IF you care so much, do you have to wait to be told.

Prove you give people monetary assistance.

Since I don't owe anyone a damn thing in life, talk all you want. However, while you're talking, the only way to prove you care is to do it with your own money and not support others being forced to do it your way.

I hate RWs.

Yawn!
*F-A-RRR__TTT" Grunt—plop! That is more thanI need to know!

I hate RWs.

Yawn!
I'm not an angry Progressive like you.
And I dont suffet from White shame.

But you aren't smart enough to realize that Blacks in red states are usually worse off than Blacks in Blue states.

Not necessarily true. Would you say California is a blue state? Would you say Georgia is a red state?

We The people are ONE!

You pay them because you have to. Not the same as doing it on your own. However, since you want to use that, why, IF you care so much, do you have to wait to be told.

Prove you give people monetary assistance.

Since I don't owe anyone a damn thing in life, talk all you want. However, while you're talking, the only way to prove you care is to do it with your own money and not support others being forced to do it your way.

Yawnnnn…gotta go, See ya around….

I hate RWs.

Yawn!
I'm not an angry Progressive like you.
And I dont suffet from White shame.
How do you know I'm Black? I never told you that!

And I wouldn't expect my Jewish friends to suffer from White shame because they haven't been White that long!

Forum List

Back