Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

What do you get out of limiting the opportunities for minority kids in failing schools?..Failing schools would be shut down or eliminated from the program..very simple logic actually...cup cake

Apparently this black loves failing schools and thinks they should stay the same with no other option.

Kiss my ass pinkie.

I went to public schools .. and I easily destroy the morons on this board ... where logic is a foreign language.

You're a fucking racist .. who in the fuck cares what shit like you thinks about black people. :0) You must be joking.

Trump's entire base is made up of dumb motherfuckers like you.

Learn how to speak without using profanity you lowlife...

School Choice - The Case For Vouchers | The Battle Over School Choice | FRONTLINE | PBS

Fuck you.

I speak to racists anyway I choose.

What do you get out of limiting the opportunities for minority kids in failing schools?..Failing schools would be shut down or eliminated from the program..very simple logic actually...cup cake

Apparently this black loves failing schools and thinks they should stay the same with no other option.

Kiss my ass pinkie.

I went to public schools .. and I easily destroy the morons on this board ... where logic is a foreign language.

You're a fucking racist .. who in the fuck cares what shit like you thinks about black people. :0) You must be joking.

School Choice - The Case For Vouchers | The Battle Over School Choice | FRONTLINE | PBS

Fuck you.

You're a lowlife, with a low I.Q. you don't know me you moron..Treat people with respect, you get respect in return...that's the way we do it where I'm from...with attitude like yours, you'd get beat down or shot in the streets

...Ahh, yes, life is far better for Blacks in the republican led red states where they sweat and toil for their former "conservative" friends for a pittance. Them evil democrats got 'em n a plantation up north but the republiKLANS in the south hs done so much better for them.
Oh, the Republicans aren't going to do shit for them... which is probably the biggest favor they could do Blacks... make 'em Do For Themselves.

The Democrats phukk 'em over too, it's just that their way is more seductive, insidious and longer-term and further reaching and a far more profound screwing-over...
You have just proved that todays republicans have no resemblance to those who ended slavery. Thanks. But no thanks for your "make Blacks do for themselves," statement. Blacks are , for the most part, doing for themselves. But integration has robbed them of that community building process where the dollar circulated in their communities several times before leaving. Integration decimated Black enterprise and businesses.
If Whites don't want Blacks hanging around them, and Blacks don't want to be hanging around Whites, then, what is the answer?

Kiss my ass pinkie.

Fuck you.

Hey... you're the one who just "Liked" a comment about Black communities being harmed by integration... a racist perspective in its own right.

...Ahh, yes, life is far better for Blacks in the republican led red states where they sweat and toil for their former "conservative" friends for a pittance. Them evil democrats got 'em n a plantation up north but the republiKLANS in the south hs done so much better for them.
Oh, the Republicans aren't going to do shit for them... which is probably the biggest favor they could do Blacks... make 'em Do For Themselves.

The Democrats phukk 'em over too, it's just that their way is more seductive, insidious and longer-term and further reaching and a far more profound screwing-over...
You have just proved that todays republicans have no resemblance to those who ended slavery. Thanks. But no thanks for your "make Blacks do for themselves," statement. Blacks are , for the most part, doing for themselves. But integration has robbed them of that community building process where the dollar circulated in their communities several times before leaving. Integration decimated Black enterprise and businesses.
If Whites don't want Blacks hanging around them, and Blacks don't want to be hanging around Whites, then, what is the answer?
There is no simple answer to that question. But to be honest I have discovered that as education and income levels rise, both Black and White people seem to be more tolerant of each other. A Black cop, for instance , wouldn't cause too much angst if he lived in an all White neighborhood.The vast majority of Blacks and Whites are working class Christians so why doesn't their God intervene and bring them together? If God can't do it who can?

1.If illegals are taking poor White and poor Black people's jobs republicans need to stop hiring them..

2. The voucher system won't benefit Blacks at all. The voucher system is just another attempt by republicans to privatize K-12 for profit.The republican base has already written Black progress off as unattainable due to what they see as low cognitive skills and a propensity for violence. Given that preconception, republicans are being duplicitous when they say the voucher system will help Black children to learn better. If you don't think that Blacks haven't realized that, you are badly mistaken. They know that when republicans advertise something in the interest of Black folks, the end product is rarely up to the standard as advertised.
1) Are you saying Democrats don't hire them?

2) It's called giving people a choice. I thought you lefties believed in choice or is that only when the choice involves killing what you don't want to take responsibility for producing?

1. No, but no republican should. Unfortunately too many republicans DO hire illegals. Even some of the Bush clan did so.

2. People do have a choice…Go to a free public school or spend your OWN money if you wnat your kids to go to a private school!

And too many Democrats hire illegals.

Poor people have the choice of a public school and what? Certainly poor students should have the choices that Obama's girls have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
In sticking with the op I'll say that if Trump wins the election chances are that poor people are going t have even fewer choices.
Trump's pick of Supreme court Justices would be disastrous for education and every thing else affecting the poor and middle class for decades to come.

I see no difference between the two and their Supreme Court picks. Rich appointing rich, to make decisions for the rich.

then you didn't see Trumps list of SCOTUS picks he gave.

What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks.....

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???
It won't be a gamble to realize their life will not change under a Clinton Presidency. Democrats do nothing for black unemployment. Hillary calls black youths "super predators".

There is no simple answer to that question. But to be honest I have discovered that as education and income levels rise, both Black and White people seem to be more tolerant of each other. A Black cop, for instance , wouldn't cause too much angst if he lived in an all White neighborhood.The vast majority of Blacks and Whites are working class Christians so why doesn't their God intervene and bring them together? If God can't do it who can?

White people live with people of all other races usually with no problem.

People can live in peace with people of other races, people can't live in peace with people of different culture.

That 1 blue district is 60% black. Blacks, as a group, have a higher unemployment rate that all other groups. In the district where I live, unemployment is well below the state average and that includes whites, blacks, and all other groups.
You can run but you cannot hide. When I see the numbers for myself from your source I might attach some credibility to your anecdote.
Until then, you can't escape that red states are the poorest in the union. Blue state Black democrats have a lot to lose if the republican ran states are any indication of what conservatives have to offer.

Like I said, the blue one is the poorest in the state by far. Not my fault the 60% black district can't take care of itself.
WHAT state do you live in? And what does your microcosm have to do with the larger picture of republican controlled poverty in the red states.?

What it does is prove that the claim of red states are the poorest is not necessarily true especially when the only majority black district has more than 1 in 5 living off the white people of the state.
Since you want to play stupid, here is a more direct approach to White poverty in red states:

Why the Left Isn’t Talking About Rural American Poverty - Rural America

The demographics of poverty in rural and urban America are quite similar. Though whites make up the majority of both metropolitan and non-metropolitan populations in the United States—resulting in a higher numbers of whites living in poverty.

Whites makes up 5 1/2 times then population as blacks. Is the number of whites living in poverty 5 1/2 times that of the number of blacks? Since the answer is no, your use of raw data is invalid. Try again, negro. This time learn something first.

I noticed that NONE of the right wingers on this thread have wanted to directly challenge what i stated in my O/P about Trump being a "birther" advocate of a half black president...AND how Trump was basically calling for a lynching of 5 black teenagers who were found not guilty of a crime.........

But, I really can't blame them for NOT defending the indefensible.
. I'll address the "birther" controversy. Hillary was the first to bring up the birthed accusation during the 2008 primaries.

Kiss my ass pinkie.

See, right there is your problem. You "think" you are destroying other people when you only prove what a racist moron you are and don't even know it. So go back and thank your public school.

Tolerant is one thing... enjoying or openly soliciting their presence is quite another... some things, you just can't legislate.

The other "option" is to reform underperforming public schools and fix them. Why is that so hard for you to understand.

How do you "fix" a problem that's really the parent(s)?

A couple years ago I had a neighbor kid that bought a free standing basketball hoop. He drew the entire neighborhood of (all black) kids here. They would play non-stop including during the school year from the time I got home from work. I had to call the police a couple of times because they played well into the dark.

When I was their age, my parents would never let me out to play anything every single night. I had to be at home well before sundown, and my homework had to be done before I went to sleep. WTF kind of parents do these kids have that would let them out all night during the school year?

But yeah, the problem is the school and not the parent.

Is your insinuation then, that conservatives show up to vote much more than democrats because these conservatives are mostly retired, white folks who are convinced that the darkies are taking over?

Most who vote Republican know what they are voting on. You can't drag homeless people off of the train tacks, give them a ride to the polls, and give them five or six cigarettes to vote Democrat and expect them to know what they are voting on.

A conservative will climb a mountain of rocks to get to the polls if necessary. That's because voting is so important to them. In my opinion, voting should take some effort because our country would be so much better off if only informed people voted. If it were up to me, you would have to take a simple test as well before voting. Nothing too hard, just questions like who is the Vice President? What party does he or she belong to? What party leads Congress, the Senate?

If we could create such a law, the Democrats would have a shit fit. They rely on people that only know to vote for anybody with a (D) next to their name and nothing more. And this is why they are so upset over Voter-ID. It has nothing to do with the competency of blacks, it has to do with discouraging people like the Obama Phone and Obama Money ladies from voting.

Discouraging any eligible citizen from voting should be a felony! And anyone fomenting such unCOnstitutional activity should lose their right to vote.

I don't have a problem with someone who votes fo democrats. I just want them to be a legal voter.

Kiss my ass pinkie.

Fuck you.

Indeed...

What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks.....

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???

Yeah, Hillery needed the money to get the birfer thing off the ground. Anyway, if I was black and seeing how the democrats have not really changed their racist policy concurring blacks which is to keep,them poor and stupid, it makes sense. Any option would be better then anything the democrats ha e done for the last hundred and fifty years or so.

No, no and no…Outsiders who didn't even live inFerguson were the perps. After all it wasn't their town…they just took advantage of the peaceful protest to loot and burn!

Outsiders?

Yep, some of the ferguson residents tried to protect buildings from being torched because they worked there .

Ferguson: outsiders spread unrest and unease in pursuit of eclectic aims

Obama and those congress people perpetrated a fraud and fomented violence for political gain you should be embarrasses suburbanite boy:slap:

JQ is just another angry Black guy.

I've got you RW zombies rambling….a sure sign of defeat….

I hate RWs.

Well, golly gee Homer. You disparage the democrats for the plights of a few cities but the republicans rule over the poorest states in the country. Last time I checked the red states were quite numerous and many of those, if not most, were economically depressed.
OTOH Democrat controlled states are footing the bill for your poor republican enclaves.

Last time I checked in my state, there are 6 red districts and 1 blue one. NONE of the 6 red ones comes anywhere close to getting the freebies the 1 blue one does. In fact, the blue one is the only one of them 7 where more than 20% of the residents use food stamps. Demographics explain a lot of that.
I'd rather live in the 6 that have all the money and jobs.
If you fall for the Con's anecdote you'll fall for anything!
No. What I'm saying is the guy acts like the poor district is lucky to be getting the freebees. He should trade his financial stability for those freebees.

Red states like to make fun of Detroit but go down south and next to every poor black city is a rich white city. Those white hiring managers are not hiring the most qualified they hire the guy they'd rather work with. This is the truth. This is why blacks are disadvantaged.

If white hiring managers went out of their way to hire some blacks, we'd be good.
I see where you are going with your anecdote. You are not admitting that poverty has a white face no matter whether it is in the Southern or in northern metro areas. That is not ME saying that it is referenced in a link I posted earlier.

Never said poverty didn't have a white face. What I did say is that my red state has one blue area that is the poorest, and blackest, in the state.

Outsiders?

Yep, some of the ferguson residents tried to protect buildings from being torched because they worked there .

Ferguson: outsiders spread unrest and unease in pursuit of eclectic aims

Obama and those congress people perpetrated a fraud and fomented violence for political gain you should be embarrasses suburbanite boy:slap:

JQ is just another angry Black guy.

I've got you RW zombies rambling….a sure sign of defeat….

I hate RWs.

That's OK... they hate you back, so it's a wash...

I had to call the police a couple of times because they played well into the dark.

NO..playing basketball after dark? WTF? Did you tell them how lucky they were that you called the cops instead of shooting them?

You live in a predominantly black neighborhood? And dislike blacks? I bet they like you a lot. LMAO.

Forum List

Back