Trump wants judge to "throw the book" at Cohen......

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Well, now it seems that since Cohen has started to work with Mueller and his team, Trump is now saying that he wants a judge to "throw the book at him" and give him the maximum time for his crimes, and not cut any deals.

Also shuts the door on any kind of possible pardon.

What is Trump scared of?

Trump urges court to throw the book at Michael Cohen

President Donald Trump on Monday encouraged the courts to give his former personal lawyer Michael Cohen the severest punishment possible, washing his hands of Cohen's guilty pleas and practically erasing any possibility of a presidential pardon.

"'Michael Cohen asks judge for no Prison Time.' You mean he can do all of the TERRIBLE, unrelated to Trump, things having to do with fraud, big loans, Taxis, etc., and not serve a long prison term? He makes up stories to get a GREAT & ALREADY reduced deal for himself, and get ... his wife and father-in-law (who has the money?) off Scott Free. He lied for this outcome and should, in my opinion, serve a full and complete sentence," Trump wrote in a two-part tweet.

He should be hanged for treason.
Whoah, trump is not committing treason. Just obstruction of justice. Treason is for wartime. Slow down!

Interestingly enough, there are legal types who are saying that Trump's constant tweeting can put him in jeopardy of being accused of obstruction of justice.
Well sure... He does publicly, on a nearly daily basis, that which sealed Nixon's fate. It's a fairly interesting (though unintentional) legal "strategy", when you think about it.

There is a hell of a lot more going on than meets the eye. The more I watch this shit show the more I feel like I'm looking at a reality TV show.

It's occurred to me that it was one for a longer time than I've been alive. I really do enjoy the new character, a hell of a lot better than I think I would have if I ever watched any of his TV shit. It's like someone slipped LSD and Bill Murray into a live performance of General Hospital.

Actually, Fort Fun, Trump has no impulse control, and thinks that everything that he says or thinks is "great".

Unfortunately for him, the opposite is true.

Why does anybody still work for Trump? Sessions was his most loyal supporter from day one, and Trump spent two years publicly shitting on him. Bannon is still a loyal supporter, and Trump pretty much ended his career. Cohen broke the law to defend his boss, and Trump wants him jailed. Half his cabinet must wake up every morning saying to themselves, "Don't fuck this up. Don't fuck this up." :lol:

Why does anybody still work for Trump? Sessions was his most loyal supporter from day one, and Trump spent two years publicly shitting on him. Bannon is still a loyal supporter, and Trump pretty much ended his career. Cohen broke the law to defend his boss, and Trump wants him jailed. Half his cabinet must wake up every morning saying to themselves, "Don't fuck this up. Don't fuck this up." :lol:
He still has Ivanka

Forum List

Back