trump wants Pence investigated for refusing to overturn his 2020 election loss

Speaking of "classic cult replies"....Step the fuck off, Butch.

RbuttalNotFound.jpg

So, I'm seeing a lot of ellipsis' (...) in that article, and an alleged email that the content was taken from, bit no link or posting of the email itself.

Did I miss it? I don't see the email they are talking about.

There needs to be some mechanism to have fraudulent votes thrown out. This should be obvious to everyone.
There were numerous audits....numerous court cases....the enabler AG Saud there was no massive voter fraud.

trump LOST....GET OVER IT! BE A MAN...cause trump will NEVER be one.

Well then why don't YOU & Trump sway people with YOUR evidence?

You can't because you have none. It's been a year. Let's have it.
Sounds simple....but impossible when there in NOTHING.

Sorry bout that,

1. Anybody, I mean *ANYBODY* with half a brain knows for sure the election of 2020 was stolen.
2. Pence is a traitor to this country, plain and simple.
3. Anybody that does not understand that is dumb as a stump.
4. I hope Pence gets torn into pieces.
5. No mercy fed to swine.
6. Should of thought long and hard before he betrayed his country.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Anybody, I mean *ANYBODY* with half a brain knows for sure the election of 2020 was stolen.
2. Pence is a traitor to this country, plain and simple.
3. Anybody that does not understand that is dumb as a stump.
4. I hope Pence gets torn into pieces.
5. No mercy fed to swine.
6. Should of thought long and hard before he betrayed his country.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You sound like a Capitol rioter

Are you ANTIFA?

You sound like a Capitol rioter

Are you ANTIFA?

Have you called the Gestapo to report him?

Speaking against the Reich is a serious crime.

700 Americans are in the gulag, in 4X6 cells with a single bulb burning 24 hours a day. They will learn the price of speaking against the Reich, the GLORIOUS democrat party. They will CONFESS, or rot in the gulag forever.

Seig Heil

Uber Alles Democrat.

1643811331390.png

700 Americans are in the gulag, in 4X6 cells with a single bulb burning 24 hours a day. They will learn the price of speaking against the Reich, the GLORIOUS democrat party. They will CONFESS, or rot in the gulag forever

Well, good poster Uncensored, I had not heard or read that.
"700, still in jail, 13 months later....in 24 sqft...with a single bulb all day'!
Crimeny!! That sounds dire.

Now, I stay mildly current on the news of current events, and I had not heard or read of these "700" incarcerated under such circumstances.

Would you, for the forum's better understanding offer the members some vetting on your knowldege?
Meaning, how do you know what you know?
Is there some credible authoritative source you can direct us to so that we can do our own due diligene about this dire development that you speak of?

Danke!

What planet are you on? Fraudelent votes are cast out in every election, every year. So you can stop your crying & the bullshit about the election being stolen because there wasen't enough voter fraud to swing the election in Trump's favor despite his demented rants & his lies.
Yet there were the recent court rulings in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

Forum List

Back